This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
sootedupCyndi » 12 Jan 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: It is looking a bit ridiculous. I almost cant take it. If these politicians cant behave like adults.. They ought to be kicked out. Really. Both sides. Does anyone here remember term limits.. get the f- out. all of them.  Old 80 year ol coots. eating ice cream.  With one week left to go? this is the **** we have to hear? My Gawd. what in the hell happened to the democratic party? I used to be a card carrying member. holy crap.
I understand the anger. The Capitol was breached and the responsible parties need punished. To the extent that Trump and his sycophants instigated it with the lie that the election was stolen, he is responsible. Nonetheless, I question the wisdom of an impeachment action in the last week of a lame duck presidency. What is the end game? What can be accomplished beyond banning him from running again? Will it backfire by giving Trump a platform to remain relevant? Does it lower the temperature or increase it? 

Now that I have pissed off libs, I am going to piss off the cons. I want Trump prosecuted and I would be thrilled to see him behind bars,  :)  
The electoral college has voted. Biden won 306-232. Landslide!

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: Then don't post on my threads, troll.
Keep yapping, little man. It demonstrates why so many intelligent posters hold you in contempt. 

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

solon » 12 Jan 2021, 2:19 pm » wrote: Clearly Olivia is only discussing the TACTICS of how to best deal with Trump not making excuses for Trumps bad behavior. I am looking at the process going long past Trumps depearture and ending in prohibiting him from ever holding national public office again but I see the argument of whether the whole impeachment thiing is worth it since there is little chance the GOP will ever give the Senate the votes to punish Trump
Thanks. 

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 12 Jan 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: Keep yapping, little man. It demonstrates why so many intelligent posters hold you in contempt.

**** you. Like I give a **** about the **** ******* on this forum. my god, you are deranged

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Olivaw » 12 Jan 2021, 2:38 pm » wrote: I understand the anger. The Capitol was breached and the responsible parties need punished. To the extent that Trump and his sycophants instigated it with the lie that the election was stolen, he is responsible. Nonetheless, I question the wisdom of an impeachment action in the last week of a lame duck presidency. What is the end game? What can be accomplished beyond banning him from running again? Will it backfire by giving Trump a platform to remain relevant? Does it lower the temperature or increase it? 

Now that I have pissed off libs, I am going to piss off the cons. I want Trump prosecuted and I would be thrilled to see him behind bars,  Image
Really Olive, really? I think the election was stolen.( I agree to disagree politely) With that being said. They were slippery, pulled it off and they won. Now they want to rub it in... censorship.. it's getting dangerous. It really is? When big tech starts banning together, to silence different political opinions.. Not a good thing. What's the end game. I don't know? after 25 years of following this.. I still don't know!!!  I always wonder.. make us all slaves? suck the money up to the top. They have it all already most of it. Power, control. you tell me.. I get a sense it's economic.. and it's all for the benefit of the elites. what say you?

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 11:44 am » wrote: You fascists divided the country. Trump ordered a violent overthrow of Congress.
Care to quote him doing so?
”Generally speaking the coronation of a new president when surrounded by an occupying army is the definition of a coup.“

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 2:46 pm » wrote: **** you. Like I give a **** about the **** ******* on this forum. my god, you are deranged
Run along, child. You bore me. 

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 12 Jan 2021, 2:51 pm » wrote: Care to quote him doing so?

Read the article of impeachment.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 2:56 pm » wrote: Read the article of impeachment.
You made a claim, support it.

”Generally speaking the coronation of a new president when surrounded by an occupying army is the definition of a coup.“

solon

Share      Unread post

Trump told ALL of America to WAIT he was going to GET those electoral votes for about EIGHT States told his followers to come had a rally he NAMED STOP THE STEAL. Told them that they had to fight like hell or they would lose their country that WEAKNESS would never get their country back then the MOB storms the capital trying to MURDER VP Pence and Democrats and we get TreasonMonkeys saying WHO KNEW Trump wanted peaceful demonstrations it is a SHOCK I tell you that there is gambling in Casablanca. It is PATHETIC and only the stupidest people on the PLANET are falling for it

Last edited by solon on 12 Jan 2021, 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 12 Jan 2021, 2:59 pm » wrote: You made a claim, support it.
I do not give a **** what you believe.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 12 Jan 2021, 2:51 pm » wrote: Really Olive, really? I think the election was stolen.( I agree to disagree politely) With that being said. They were slippery, pulled it off and they won. Now they want to rub it in... censorship.. it's getting dangerous. It really is? When big tech starts banning together, to silence different political opinions.. Not a good thing. What's the end game. I don't know? after 25 years of following this.. I still don't know!!!  I always wonder.. make us all slaves? suck the money up to the top. They have it all already most of it. Power, control. you tell me.. I get a sense it's economic.. and it's all for the benefit of the elites. what say you?
We can agree to disagree but the facts show no widespread vote fraud. Image   My concern with allowing Trump’s lies to stand as a matter of opinion is that there are idiots who get worked up enough to become violent. 

That said, there was a second common theme in the riot at the Capitol that concerns. To paraphrase: “it is our America, not their America”. Is that the real cause of the violence? Was “stop the steal” an excuse? 

solon

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 12 Jan 2021, 3:14 pm » wrote: We can agree to disagree but the facts show no widespread vote fraud. Image   My concern with allowing Trump’s lies to stand as a matter of opinion is that there are idiots who get worked up enough to become violent. 

That said, there was a second common theme in the riot at the Capitol that concerns. To paraphrase: “it is our America, not their America”. Is that the real cause of the violence? Was “stop the steal” an excuse?
Amd that OURS not theirs was the White suprmacist NAZIS showing their true colors

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

solon » 12 Jan 2021, 12:53 pm » wrote: Already did that LIAR you are just clinging to the FANTASY that you cannot incite an insurrectionirst RIOT unless he says GO RIOT AND KILL people. You are a mindless ignorant brainwashed MORON we HEARD him incite a riot at a rally CALLED STOP THE STEAL.He said if you dont fight like hell you wont have a country anymore and 

https://www.justsecurity.org/74138/inci ... e-capitol/

Don jr warms the crowd with

“If you’re gonna be the zero and not the hero, we’re coming for you.” 

Then Guiliaini with

“If we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. So let’s have trial by combat … I’ll be darned if they’re going to take our free and fair vote…We’re going to fight to the very end to make sure that doesn’t happen.”

Then Trump “You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”
 “Something is wrong here, something is really wrong, can’t have happened and we fight, we fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

You can pretend all you want that since he didnt say STORM the capital and MURDER the Democrats he didnt incite a riot thayt is YOU being stupid in a rally CALLED stop the steal that is INCITING insurrection
:clap:  

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 12 Jan 2021, 1:59 pm » wrote: There needs to be consequences to Trump. Is impeachment really the best way to accomplish it? Do we risk playing to the silly right wing victimhood narrative?

Yes! I say impeach the bastard. I no longer care about the right wing narrative. It's always been garbage.

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Olivaw » 12 Jan 2021, 3:14 pm » wrote: We can agree to disagree but the facts show no widespread vote fraud. Image   My concern with allowing Trump’s lies to stand as a matter of opinion is that there are idiots who get worked up enough to become violent. 

Where  you been Olive for the last 6 months? Did you watch anything else besides CNN? MSLSD? Did you not see the violence on cities? Honestly you didn't know who Corn pop was? Do you remember us teasing you about that? On org? there IS lots of evidence on voter fraud.. it's nothing new to me.... you are very naïve, but sweet. None the less. Image  why is your mind fixated on stop the steal? Thats's simply MSM propaganda. please olive?  I know you are smarter then this.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

solon » 12 Jan 2021, 3:02 pm » wrote: Trump told ALL of America to WAIT he was going to GET those electoral votes for about EIGHT States told his followers to come had a rally he NAMED STOP THE STREAL. Told them that they had to fight like hel or they would lose their country that WEAKNESS would never get their country back then the MOB storms the capital trying to MURDER VP Pence and Democrats and we get TreasonMonkeys saying WHO KNEW Trump wanted peaceful demonstrations it is a SHOCK I tell you that there is gambling in Casablanca. It is PATHETIC and only the stupidest people on the PLANET are falling for it
He promoted the lie that he could somehow force Congress to overturn the election.  Don Jr. said it was “Donald Trump’s Republican Party” and argued that his father could command congressional Republicans and Pence to install him to an unelected second term. Immediately thereafter, Rudy talked about “trial by combat”. Finally Trump told the crowd to head to the Capitol. reportedly, Trump was enjoying the images on TV. 

We can disagree about the appropriate response but I think a reasonable person should conclude that this was an attempted coup by the loser of the 2020 election. He wanted this. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Olivaw » 12 Jan 2021, 3:41 pm » wrote: He promoted the lie that he could somehow force Congress to overturn the election.  Don Jr. said it was “Donald Trump’s Republican Party” and argued that his father could command congressional Republicans and Pence to install him to an unelected second term. Immediately thereafter, Rudy talked about “trial by combat”. Finally Trump told the crowd to head to the Capitol. reportedly, Trump was enjoying the images on TV. 

We can disagree about the appropriate response but I think a reasonable person should conclude that this was an attempted coup by the loser of the 2020 election. He wanted this.
No. I do not want to go to this? That's exactly what they want us to do. Me against you? R/L. as an example.. because that is what they want . And your falling into their trap? big time? tell me what you think the end game is? because something is extremely fishy?

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 12 Jan 2021, 3:33 pm » wrote: Where  you been Olive for the last 6 months? Did you watch anything else besides CNN? MSLSD? Did you not see the violence on cities? Honestly you didn't know who Corn pop was? Do you remember us teasing you about that? On org? there IS lots of evidence on voter fraud.. it's nothing new to me.... you are very naïve, but sweet. None the less. Image  why is your mind fixated on stop the steal? Thats's simply MSM propaganda. please olive?  I know you are smarter then this.
Yes, I get my news from sources beside CNN and MSNBC. 

Yes, I saw the looting and violence by anarchists and provocateurs. I also saw hundreds of thousands of peaceful BLM demonstrators who had nothing to do with it. 

There is NO evidence of widespread vote fraud. None!. That is why Trump lost in court 60 times. He lost. 

Corn pop is irrelevant but run with it if you think it strengthens your point. Hey everyone, Cyndi told me about Biden’s Corn Pop story. She’ll bring it up from time to time to show how stupid I am. 🤷‍♂️

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 12 Jan 2021, 3:49 pm » wrote: No. I do not want to go to this? That's exactly what they want us to do. Me against you? R/L. as an example.. because that is what they want . And your falling into their trap? big time? tell me what you think the end game is? because something is extremely fishy?
I agree Cyndi. We should try to lower the temperature.

Of course there are individuals who want us divided because it makes us easier to control. We can’t let them. Minor disagreements must not divide us. We have to be able to disagree over politics without hatred. FWIW, I never hate you, even when we argue vehemently or tease. :wub:   We disagree over a few minor issues but we agree on much much more.