This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Olivaw » 12 Jan 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: Yes, I get my news from sources beside CNN and MSNBC. 

Yes, I saw the looting and violence by anarchists and provocateurs. I also saw hundreds of thousands of peaceful BLM demonstrators who had nothing to do with it. 

There is NO evidence of widespread vote fraud. None!. That is why Trump lost in court 60 times. He lost. 

Corn pop is irrelevant but run with it if you think it strengthens your point. Hey everyone, Cyndi told me about Biden’s Corn Pop story. She’ll bring it up from time to time to show how stupid I am. 🤷‍♂️
well I don't know what news your watching. I saw punks in black? smashing in woman's faces.. burning down cities.. kicking in ply wood store fronts? Queer punks on roller skates in leggings.. rolling around? with man buns... punks picking on seniors eating outside.. come on Olive? Don't **** me? shootings? Kyle.. woman getting plowed down with a renegade car gone wild.. come on Olive? don't even try to **** me. I am very disappointed in you...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Olivaw » 12 Jan 2021, 4:04 pm » wrote: I agree Cyndi. We should try to lower the temperature.

Of course there are individuals who want us divided because it makes us easier to control. We can’t let them. Minor disagreements must not divide us. We have to be able to disagree over politics without hatred. FWIW, I never hate you, even when we argue vehemently or tease. Image   We disagree over a few minor issues but we agree on much much more.
 I know? that's why I do consider you one of the smarter ones. You didn't  even attempt to answer my question? what IS the elites end game. You evaded my question like BV would. I told you? after 25 years.. I don't know. maybe it's nothing more then a sport to them. entertainment. pawns in the game. a show.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote:
Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 2:22 pm » wrote: When Pence says no, which he will, it will be recorded in history.
I'm okay with that.

Trump and Pence don't seem to care that COVID is still around.
Trump gave up on it long ago, and Pence who is the head of the COVID task force seems to have given up on it as well.

Yes, we have threats to deal with on January 20th and the National Guard is being mobilized to take care of that.
As for dividing the country, Trump has done an excellent job of that.

I see a lot of Republican members of Congress calling for unity and now saying that if Dems try to impeach him, it will only make things worse.
Trump himself just told reporters that if he is impeached it will make a lot of people very angry, once again dog whistling to his most rabid fans.
I don't know how much more angry they could possibly get.

I never saw these same Republicans calling on Trump for unity while he's been spewing his hateful and divisive rhetoric for years.
He has never made one single effort to try and unite this country.

Interesting Tweet I came across: 

Let's just ignore that little insurrection thing in the name of unity.
You are in rare form.  You blame the actions of the Democrat controlled house on republican house members.  And you are clueless if you don't think an impeachment is not going to make the divide larger.
How did I blame Republicans for the actions of the Dem controlled House?

​​​​​​As for impeachment making the divide larger, after looking at the events of last Wednesday, how much larger do you think it could possibly get?

I don't want to hear anything about how what Democrats might do will only make the MAGAS more angry.

That narrative is being put forth by Republican elected officials all over Twitter because they know that there is more violence to come, and when it does they will shift the blame onto Democrats.

It won't work.

After the insurrection 147 Republican members of the House and 9 Republican Senators still objected to the certification of the Electoral College votes, feeding into the big lie that the election was stolen and giving the insurrectionists more false hope.
Shameful.

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 4:17 pm » wrote: How did I blame Republicans for the actions of the Dem controlled House?

​​​​​​As for impeachment making the divide larger, after looking at the events of last Wednesday, how much larger do you think it could possibly get?

I don't want to hear anything about how what Democrats might do will only make the MAGAS more angry.

That narrative is being put forth by Republican elected officials all over Twitter because they know that there is more violence to come, and when it does they will shift the blame onto Democrats.

It won't work.

After the insurrection 147 Republican members of the House and 9 Republican Senators still objected to the certification of the Electoral College votes, feeding into the big lie that the election was stolen and giving the insurrectionists more false hope.
Shameful.

It is not the magas you are gonna make angry.  It is the normal people like me who are ready for transition to a new administration, accept the loss, and are ready to give biden a chance.  I sit here and shake my head at the opportunities Biden and Pelosi are blowing.  And the window to give him a chance is growing smaller.  

And the more conservative businesses are attacked the worse it is gonna get.

I am not on twitter.  I don't really care.  I killed my account.  
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: @Huey  will not discuss that on this thread.
​​​

syllogism is the art of creating a social truth within a question used to corner others into debating an invented societal problem by those claiming to have the solution to the issues.

Better known as psychological class warfare through language arts sustaining ancestral established vernacular tribalism defining race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, gender preference, adopting the other gender's characteristics, artistic impression, spiritual philosophy, political leaning, social justification as exemptions from natural order by manifested destiny or divine providence, etc.

If one doesn't like being played, there are better alternatives than becoming a player.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 4:23 pm » wrote:   I sit here and shake my head at the opportunities Biden and Pelosi are blowing.
What would you have them do, ignore Trump and his merry mobs?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 12 Jan 2021, 4:55 pm » wrote: What would you have them do, ignore Trump and his merry mobs?
I already posted that.  Last week Joe Biden should have came out and said he was joining his republican colleagues who immediately condemned the riot, look for the houses of congress to investigate, and look forward to working with them to ensure a calm transition.  He didn't, Pelosi didn't, and I don't even know where Chucky is.   
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Olivaw » 12 Jan 2021, 4:04 pm » wrote: I agree Cyndi. We should try to lower the temperature.

Of course there are individuals who want us divided because it makes us easier to control. We can’t let them. Minor disagreements must not divide us. We have to be able to disagree over politics without hatred. FWIW, I never hate you, even when we argue vehemently or tease. Image   We disagree over a few minor issues but we agree on much much more.
I know that? :blush:  

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 3:11 pm » wrote: I do not give a **** what you believe.
It’s not what I believe that matters, it’s what you believe in ignorance.

”Generally speaking the coronation of a new president when surrounded by an occupying army is the definition of a coup.“

omh

Share      Unread post

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 4:17 pm » wrote: How did I blame Republicans for the actions of the Dem controlled House?

It won't work.

Shameful.

when you aren't ashamed by your behavior flaming and blamining everyone else, why would anyone feel shame from your self projection of smarter than anyone else alive and cannot explain life kinetically taking place.

the company of malcontents franchising social narratives to a pay to play system of ignoring living as biologically eternally separated in plain sight of occupying space as conceivedto replacethose made the conception happen.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 12 Jan 2021, 5:57 pm » wrote: It’s not what I believe that matters, it’s what you believe in ignorance.
Like I said, I do not care what you believe.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 6:25 pm » wrote: Like I said, I do not care what you believe.
Trump will not be removed. What a waste of taxpayers money.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Neo » 12 Jan 2021, 6:28 pm » wrote: Trump will not be removed. What a waste of taxpayers money.

Yet you believe in violent overthrow of the government.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Neo » 12 Jan 2021, 6:28 pm » wrote: Trump will not be removed. What a waste of taxpayers money.

What else do they have to do at the moment?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Pengwin » 12 Jan 2021, 6:29 pm » wrote: What else do they have to do at the moment?
I dunno, we have a pandemic. Iran is enriching uranium. China is buying up land and building bases in our hemisphere. Veterans are homeless. The nation is polarized. I think they could make better use of the people's time.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 6:29 pm » wrote: Yet you believe in violent overthrow of the government.
Where? I  don't support political violence from any side. 

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Neo » 12 Jan 2021, 6:34 pm » wrote: Where? I  don't support political violence from any side.

ok

omh

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 6:25 pm » wrote: Like I said, I do not care what you believe.
It doesn't matter what people believe, it is what they understand that actually makes them perform socially driven to defend idealists promising better tomorrows than ancestry delivered so far..

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 4:23 pm » wrote: It is not the magas you are gonna make angry.  It is the normal people like me who are ready for transition to a new administration, accept the loss, and are ready to give biden a chance.  I sit here and shake my head at the opportunities Biden and Pelosi are blowing.  And the window to give him a chance is growing smaller.  

And the more conservative businesses are attacked the worse it is gonna get.

I am not on twitter.  I don't really care.  I killed my account.
Despite your begging and pathetic squeals of: "When we attack you, you better not hit us BACK or you're gonna be SORRY!", we don't give a **** WHAT you scumbags say, think or want any more.
You are worthless, traitorous pieces of ****, and everybody knows it.

And now you threaten to be even MORE violent? 
BRING IT ON.
There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs.

Last edited by Isabel on 12 Jan 2021, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: Warnock and Ossof have not been sworn in yet.  The deadline to have the certification in Ga is Jan 22.  So the house wastes time and he is gonna be gone anyway.
Keep begging.

Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism