This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

It is reported on Fox news that Senate Majority Leader McConnell is on your side.

McConnell furious with president, thinks impeachment will help 'rid' GOP of Trump and his movement
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell 'is done' and 'furious' with President Trump a source familiar confirmed to Fox News.

The source told Fox News that McConnell has shared with associates that impeachment will help rid the Republican Party of Trump and his movement.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconn ... rts-report

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 12 Jan 2021, 6:53 pm » wrote: Despite your begging and pathetic squeals of: "When we attack you, you better not hit us BACK or you're gonna be SORRY!", we don't give a **** WHAT you scumbags say, think or want any moreYou are worthless, traitorous pieces of ****, and everybody knows it.

And now you threaten to be even MORE violent? 
BRING IT ON.
There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs.

You are just too smart for me.  Have a nice night Sugar Britches.

Whenever you are ready to shoot me you can find me in suffolk va in the bennetts creek section.  A pic of me and my house, with the street address, can be found on the forum.  I welcome your visit.  If you are unwilling I suggest you stop making post inciting violence that would get you kicked off of twitter and facebook.  Oh wait, you are a blind sheeple progressive.  Carry on.

To quote you:

BRING IT ON.

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 6:25 pm » wrote: Like I said, I do not care what you believe.
If you can’t support your position you should keep you dick sucker shut.

”Generally speaking the coronation of a new president when surrounded by an occupying army is the definition of a coup.“

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 12 Jan 2021, 7:21 pm » wrote: If you can’t support your position you should keep you dick sucker shut.

Go you **** yourself, *******.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Neo » 12 Jan 2021, 6:28 pm » wrote: Trump will not be removed. What a waste of taxpayers money.
You traitors are just FRANTIC to have him not go down in the history books as the only TWICE impeached President, aren't you.
And both times FOR TREASON.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  
Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:01 pm » wrote: It is reported on Fox news that Senate Majority Leader McConnell is on your side.
McConnell, as always, is looking out for himself.
He sees this conspiracy is all going to be exposed.

He is throwing Trump under the bus to save his own ***.
He will throw Cruz and Hawley under there without a second thought, too - so he can play statesman and dodge his complicity.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 12 Jan 2021, 7:32 pm » wrote: McConnell, as always, is looking out for himself.
He sees this conspiracy is all going to be exposed.

He is throwing Trump under the bus to save his own ***.
He will throw Cruz and Hawley under there without a second thought, too - so he can play statesman and dodge his complicity.
Huh huh.  When you gonna show up to shoot me?  That was the violence you incited.  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:04 pm » wrote: You are just too smart for me.  Have a nice night Sugar Britches.
Poor, weak LittelHueyPencilDick.
A few light slaps and you start sobbing and running away.
No wonder you worship a vicious, criminal, murdering bully like Trump.
You see it as strength, as many weaklings do.

YOU:   Whenever you are ready to shoot me you can find me in suffolk va in the bennetts creek section.  A pic of me and my house, with the street address, can be found on the forum.  I welcome your visit. 

But that wasn't what I said, now is it, you lying little coward. I said IF you are MORE violent than the Capitol thugs I would be happy to SEE you shot dead.
You reacted so instantly that you couldn't even READ.   Your knee jerk, hysterical screeching is basically A CONFESSION.
Image   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:   If you are unwilling I suggest you stop making post inciting violence that would get you kicked off of twitter and facebook. 

More of your pathetic sobbing and lying and playing victim.
ME:   "I hope if a giant mob of murdering seditionists attack our statehouse, trying to kill people and take over the country, that the police shoot them."
YOU:  "Ooh hoo hoo!  How DARE you say violent criminals in the act of committing sedition and murder should be SHOT!!  Wahhh!  That's inciting VIOLENCE!"
Man, no wonder they call you LIttelHueyPencilDick.

Last edited by Isabel on 12 Jan 2021, 7:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 12 Jan 2021, 7:33 pm » wrote: Poor, weak LittelHueyPencilDick.
A few light slaps and you start sobbing and running away.

No wonder you worship a vicious, criminal, murdering bully like Trump.
You see it as strength, as many weaklings do.
You forgot most of the post:

Whenever you are ready to shoot me you can find me in suffolk va in the bennetts creek section.  A pic of me and my house, with the street address, can be found on the forum.  I welcome your visit.  If you are unwilling I suggest you stop making post inciting violence that would get you kicked off of twitter and facebook.  Oh wait, you are a blind sheeple progressive.  Carry on.

To quote you:

BRING IT ON

You:

BRING IT ON.
There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs.

You all have all the info you need.  Either tell me when you are coming or stop inciting violence.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Isabel » 12 Jan 2021, 7:29 pm » wrote: You traitors are just FRANTIC to have him not go down in the history books as the only TWICE impeached President, aren't you.
And both times FOR TREASON.

Image   Image   Image   Image
One time for requesting Biden be investigated for abuse of office and the second time for asking for a peaceful protest. Telling. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 12 Jan 2021, 7:49 pm » wrote: One time for requesting Biden be investigated for abuse of office and the second time for asking for a peaceful protest. Telling.
Blow job.

Nuff said.

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Really going to compare selling acces to the vice president to a consensual blow job?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 12 Jan 2021, 7:21 pm » wrote: If you can’t support your position you should keep you dick sucker shut.

Go comfort your Daddy, Cheddy.....he needs you...
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 12 Jan 2021, 8:00 pm » wrote: Really going to compare selling acces to the vice president to a consensual blow job?
Nobody sold access to the VP, but Clinton did splooge on a dress and the Senate GOP demanded the right to scratch and sniff it.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 8:02 pm » wrote: Nobody sold access to the VP, but Clinton did splooge on a dress and the Senate GOP demanded the right to scratch and sniff it.
Think we need a special council based on hunter's laptop.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 12 Jan 2021, 8:04 pm » wrote: Think we need a special council based on hunter's laptop.
But you also think Grifty was pursuing a law enforcement objective when blackmailing Ukraine..

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 8:09 pm » wrote: But you also think Grifty was pursuing a law enforcement objective when blackmailing Ukraine..
Obviously. It would be in the national interest to know if a man running for president sold access to his office and performed favors to enrich his family. The fact such an investigation, if fruitful, would personally benefit him was ancillary. 

Even without merit and paid for by the dnc, it was in the national interest to confirm Trump had no significant ties to foreign governments. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo » 12 Jan 2021, 6:33 pm » wrote: I dunno, we have a pandemic. Iran is enriching uranium. China is buying up land and building bases in our hemisphere. Veterans are homeless. The nation is polarized. I think they could make better use of the people's time.
Well, Trump isn’t going to sign anything and Biden can’t yet.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:33 pm » wrote: Huh huh.  When you gonna show up to shoot me?
When did I say that? Oh, right - I DIDN'T.
It's just more of your endless "Wah wah I'm a victim!" lying, LittleHueyPencilDick.
Why do you lie about being victimized?   Why are you such a cowardly, lying little *******?

YOU:   That was the violence you incited.

That's the **** you made up and are LYING I said.
Why do you lie about what people said, and play victim, and make false accusations, LittleHueyPencilDick?
Why do all you TrumpMonkeys lie like breathing?

Last edited by Isabel on 12 Jan 2021, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:37 pm » wrote: You forgot most of the post:

To quote you:BRING IT ON
You:BRING IT ON.

You all have all the info you need.  Either tell me when you are coming or stop inciting violence.
You intentionally LEFT OUT part of MY post, to lie about it, lying LittleHueyPencilDick.
ME:  "And now you threaten to be even MORE violent?"
Sorry that your attempt to LIE about what i said is getting jammed up your screeching traitor ***.

Yes, anyone who is threatening to be even MORE violent than the insurrectionist terrorists who bashed in the doors of the Capitol, assaulted and beat 60 cops, putting many in the hospital, murdered one and roamed around with flex ties looking for House members to take hostage and most likely MURDER, deserves to be shot.
But you weep at how WRONG it is for murdering terrorists to be shot.

Me:  "I think if terrorists are murdering people, the cops should shoot them."
YOU: "Wah wah wah! You're inciting violence!  Saying cops should stop murderers and terrorists by shooting them is inciting violence!!!!"

LittleHueyPencilDick - determined to be King of the Martyrs, no matter haw hard he has to lie to do it.
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image