This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

The House plans to vote Tuesday night on a resolution calling for Vice President Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump before his term ends on Jan. 20.

Then, on Wednesday morning, House Democrats are planning to take up an article of impeachment against Trump for "incitement of insurrection" in urging his supporters to march on the Capitol last week.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...dment-n1253803

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 11:40 am » wrote: The House plans to vote Tuesday night on a resolution calling for Vice President Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump before his term ends on Jan. 20.

Then, on Wednesday morning, House Democrats are planning to take up an article of impeachment against Trump for "incitement of insurrection" in urging his supporters to march on the Capitol last week.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...dment-n1253803

when pence says no?  And don't we still have covid around?  Threats to deal with on Jan 20th?  Is this really the best use of their time?  And how much further do you will divide the country with these actions?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

8 x 24 = hours left for Trump.

Time to jam, boys...

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 11:42 am » wrote:  when pence says no?  And don't we still have covid around?  Threats to deal with on Jan 20th?  Is this really the best use of their time?  And how much further do you will divide the country with these actions?

You fascists divided the country. Trump ordered a violent overthrow of Congress.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 11:42 am » wrote:  when pence says no?  And don't we still have covid around?  Threats to deal with on Jan 20th?  Is this really the best use of their time?  And how much further do you will divide the country with these actions?
And how much further do you will divide the country with these actions?
Do you credit the assertions of a "stolen election"?

Deeeeeeeeefense!

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Huey

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 11:44 am » wrote: You fascists divided the country. Trump ordered a violent overthrow of Congress.

That's a non starter.  In 1984 you would definitely be one of the blind members of the proletariat.  
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 11:44 am » wrote: You fascists divided the country. Trump ordered a violent overthrow of Congress.
@Huey  will not discuss that on this thread.
​​​

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

1. Not sure they care.  Not the point anyway.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. No, but it's the Congress. Par for the course.
5. It won't.  The trenches were dug in long ago.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 11:46 am » wrote: Do you credit the assertions of a "stolen election"?

Deeeeeeeeefense!

Am I obliged to answer that question every single time you divert with it?  And that has nothing to do with what I posted.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 11:47 am » wrote:

That's a non starter.  In 1984 you would definitely be one of the blind members of the proletariat.  

​That's a non starter. 
Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 11:47 am » wrote:
@Huey  will not discuss that on this thread.
​​​

How good am I, eh?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 11:48 am » wrote: Am I obliged to answer that question every single time you divert with it?  And that has nothing to do with what I posted.
Answer it and it will be revealed.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 12 Jan 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: 1. Not sure they care.  Not the point anyway.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. No, but it's the Congress. Par for the course.
5. It won't.  The trenches were dug in long ago.

At least your honest.  

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Trump Shows No Contrition for Inciting Mob, Calling Remarks ‘Appropriate’

President Trump on Tuesday showed no contrition or regret for instigating the mob that stormed the Capitol and threatened the lives of members of Congress and his vice president, saying that his remarks to a rally beforehand were “totally appropriate” and that the effort by Congress to impeach and convict him was “causing tremendous anger.”

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01...25th-amendment

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 11:49 am » wrote:
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 11:48 am » wrote: Am I obliged to answer that question every single time you divert with it?  And that has nothing to do with what I posted.
Answer it and it will be revealed.

Huey » 06 Jan 2021, 3:30 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 06 Jan 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: My point has been made...you, in spite of your denial, credit election fraud claims. 

Read the entire statememt:

What I have said, consistently, concerning the election is that there were anomalies that need to be checked out and if there was fraud it would not be enough to overturn the election.  I have consistently said since the day after the election that Biden won.  If you can find anything other than that by all means build you case.  By the way, questions and demands do not build a case.  

You lose.

There is one from the January.6th of January.  Don't ask again.  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: At least your honest.

It's better here when we all are...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 11:52 am » wrote:
There is one from the January.6th of January.  Don't ask again.
The answer to the question is clearly

"Yes"..

Why not say that, 37X?

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 11:50 am » wrote: Trump Shows No Contrition for Inciting Mob, Calling Remarks ‘Appropriate’

President Trump on Tuesday showed no contrition or regret for instigating the mob that stormed the Capitol and threatened the lives of members of Congress and his vice president, saying that his remarks to a rally beforehand were “totally appropriate” and that the effort by Congress to impeach and convict him was “causing tremendous anger.”

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01...25th-amendment
The man is SCUM

@Vegas  
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 11:54 am » wrote: The answer to the question is clearly

"Yes"..

Why not say that, 37X?

So the problem with you is NOT THAT I DID NOT ANSWER.  You don't like the way I answered.  The answer  is not Yes or NO.  The answer is I credit the fact there are anomalies that need to be investigated.  And as my consistent answer has  always been there are not enough, it true, to overturn the election.  

Anything else you spin would be a lie.  You understand that this game will not be played on your dedicated thread, correct?

Huey

Share      Unread post

BV hijacks yet another thread.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 11:42 am » wrote:  when pence says no? 
Then they impeach TraitorTrump. No one expects Pence to be a patriot, do the right thing, or grow any balls.

YOU:    And don't we still have covid around? 

Of course.   MassMurdererTrump's criminal ignoring of the pandemic has amplified it on steroids, and killed hundreds of thousands of Americans.

YOU:   Threats to deal with on Jan 20th? 

Yep. Trump's mob of violent, terroristic traitors will continue to try to murder their way into taking over our country.  I hope the authorities shoot them all dead on the spot.

YOU:   Is this really the best use of their time? 

Protecting America from her enemies is always the best use of their time.

YOU:   And how much further do you will divide the country with these actions?

Dividing us from the terrorists who despise and want to destroy it is precisely the point.
Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism