If you post in a peanut gallery thread and your post is missing, this is where you can find it.
Forum rules
THIS IS THE PEANUT GALLERY FORUM. WE ADVISE YOU NOT TO POST HERE.

YOU WILL FIND THE ACTUAL THREADS IN ANOTHER FORUM - MOST LIKELY IN THE NHB.
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
The Narrative which explains why this thread must be done "Old School" will have to await my access to a larger keyboard..

But while we wait, let this part of the Hunt begin...

Here is CP calling The Dwarf's bluff

I will offer to referee your dispute - in good faith. I will provide you with a locked thread that no one else can access except you two - or you two and myself, to ask clarifying questions and critique arguments. Your choice. I will not become a participant.

You are free to accept, decline or counter offer. I will begin by saying this: The question he continues to ask, regarding the sequentialism of two dates - is rhetorical, and therefore undeserving of response. He seems to think it is kryptonite and you seem to think it is irrelevant to the issue. I highly doubt anyone else is following y'all's argument. It's most likely that no one knows who is right. It's likely that the righties assume it is him and the lefties assume it is you.

Whether you accept, decline or counter offer, I would appreciate a brief statement of the issue between yous, as you see it.

PG is enabled as this is read only for non-invitees...
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 7:56 pm » wrote: I was responding to CP’s fear of ***, guilt over sex, and need to **** in the *** before he explodes.
well, you better wrap up @Blackvegetable  invokes PG privileges.  He is kind of a ****** in these matters.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 7:56 pm » wrote: I was responding to CP’s fear of ***, guilt over sex, and need to **** in the *** before he explodes.
Democratic party 2024: gay sex is mandatory