This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 5:13 pm » wrote:
It has been taken to this dedicated thread.  Now you are trying to worm out of it by reframing.  Posting words I posted (cherry picked) and claiming some sort of victory to divert even why I am not arguing they are my words.  As the record shows you wanted to discuss your lost challenge on this thread.  So discuss it.  

@Phelix_Dacat  I told you I knew what he was doing.  He is reframing and once again you fell for it.
Dwarf,

More meaningless drivel.

The case is airtight...

Thanks.

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 5:30 pm » wrote: Dwarf,

More meaningless drivel.

The case is airtight...

Thanks.

I don't know what case you are talking about.  WHenever I asked you about Feb 8th you said take it to a dedicated.  Is this not the dedicated thread?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 5:33 pm » wrote: I don't know what case you are talking about.  WHenever I asked you about Feb 8th you said take it to a dedicated.  Is this not the dedicated thread?
Yes...and as your narrative makes clear, that wasn't the issue...

It has always been a diversion.

Now, for the last time - you may take that diversion to your own dedicated thread, where you can try to make the argument that your diversion isn't a diversion.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 5:37 pm » wrote: Yes...and as your narrative makes clear, that wasn't the issue...

It has always been a diversion.

Now, for the last time - you may take that diversion to your own dedicated thread, where you can try to make the argument that your diversion isn't a diversion.

Sorry, but you are lying again.  That narrative was offered AFTER you ran to CP to get a dedicated thread.  Check the date stamp on the two comments of yours I posted and then look at the date stamp on the narrative.  That is why you did not want the link posted.  Because you are lying again.  You have one nothing.  

Did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020.  You have wasted people's time and energy on your diversion after you whined about it.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 5:41 pm » wrote: Sorry, but you are lying again.  That narrative was offered AFTER you ran to CP to get a dedicated thread.  Check the date stamp on the two comments of yours I posted and then look at the date stamp on the narrative.  That is why you did not want the link posted.  Because you are lying again.  You have one nothing.  

Did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020.  You have wasted people's time and energy on your diversion after you whined about it.
That narrative was offered AFTER you ran to CP to get a dedicated thread. 
as CP can readily confirm, I've never run to him for anything.

It is your narrative...are you calling yourself a liar?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 6:20 pm » wrote: as CP can readily confirm, I've never run to him for anything.

You are gonna have to be specific concerning what I am lying about.  It is no lie you offered a challenge telling me to post a quote Prior to Feb 8th where I informed you of my strokes.  As I have posted to the dedicated thread you asked for to discuss that, this one, I did that.  

I have no clue what I allegedly lied about.

All I know is when I asked about your challenge you asked for a dedicated thread.  As your post show.  Now, tell me what my lie is.  I can't you answer until you do.  And what does that  narrative, when taken in its entirety, show I lied about anything.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 6:20 pm » wrote:
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 5:41 pm » wrote: Sorry, but you are lying again.  That narrative was offered AFTER you ran to CP to get a dedicated thread.  Check the date stamp on the two comments of yours I posted and then look at the date stamp on the narrative.  That is why you did not want the link posted.  Because you are lying again.  You have one nothing.  

That narrative was offered AFTER you ran to CP to get a dedicated thread. 
as CP can readily confirm, I've never run to him for anything.

Blackvegetable » 13 Dec 2020, 11:55 am » wrote:
Huey » 13 Dec 2020, 11:08 am » wrote: #readhissig

was my post made before or after 8 Feb 2020?
Take this to a dedicated thread..

Post the rule on questions..

Wait for me.

That is your reason for a dedicated thread.  That demand of your was made prior to the narrative you are mumbling.  Tell us that lie you are talking about.  So far this dedicated thread you whined for is working out exactly as I anticipated.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 6:30 pm » wrote:
That is your reason for a dedicated thread.  That demand of your was made prior to the narrative you are mumbling.  Tell us that lie you are talking about.  So far this dedicated thread you whined for is working out exactly as I anticipated.
Dwarf,

Stop larding your whines with lies.

Take your beating..

Start your thread.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 6:47 pm » wrote: Dwarf,

Stop larding your whines with lies.

Take your beating..

Start your thread.
This is the thread we agreed to.  It appears you are calling yourself a liar.  The date stamped quotes say other wise.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 3:15 pm » wrote: I did.....in your own words....

Unless, of course, you deny they are your words...
Still not sure what I lied about.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 6:50 pm » wrote: Still not sure what I lied about.
Dwarf, what is this bayesian diversion about the timing of your narrative?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 6:49 pm » wrote: This is the thread we agreed to.  It appears you are calling yourself a liar.  The date stamped quotes say other wise.
This thread was to dispose of the ENTIRE matter, not your retold diversion.

Start your own thread.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 7:07 pm » wrote: This thread was to dispose of the ENTIRE matter, not your retold diversion.

Start your own thread.
Not according to your post BEFORE cp was involved.  But anyhoo, start making you case.  

I am waiting for you to get to the part where you prove Jan 24th 2020 did jot come before Feb 8th 2020.  And the part where you claimed to called me stroky prior to learning about them. Get moving.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:20 pm » wrote: Not according to your post BEFORE cp was involved.  But anyhoo, start making you case.  

I am waiting for you to get to the part where you prove Jan 24th 2020 did jot come before Feb 8th 2020.  And the part where you claimed to called me stroky prior to learning about them. Get moving.
Not according to your post BEFORE cp was involved.
Always, Dwarf..
 But anyhoo, start making you case. 
Done....in your own words...
I am waiting for you to get
your case, your job.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 7:06 pm » wrote: Dwarf, what is this bayesian diversion about the timing of your narrative?
No diversion.  The truth of why you demanded a dedicated thread.  Ps.  The offer from BV said nothing of PG mode that you control.

Are denying your posts made prior to my narrative that I posted in their entirety, with links and formatting that people can read?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 7:25 pm » wrote: Always, Dwarf..

Done....in your own words...

your case, your job.
You still haven’t said what the lie is.  That is kinda important.  Even an investigator fresh out of training knows that,

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 7:07 pm » wrote: This thread was to dispose of the ENTIRE matter, not your retold diversion.

Start your own thread.
I already showed what you said the dedicated thread was for.  You denying your own words,

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:28 pm » wrote: You still haven’t said what the lie is.  That is kinda important.  Even an investigator fresh out of training knows that,
What, specifically, are you yapping about?

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 7:30 pm » wrote: What, specifically, are you yapping about?
you said I lied.  You haven’t stated what the lie was.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:29 pm » wrote: I already showed what you said the dedicated thread was for.  You denying your own words,
No....your eccentric interpretations are irrelevant..

Start a thread...do the work.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.