This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:31 pm » wrote: you said I lied.  You haven’t stated what the lie was.
Are you saying you don't?

#readhissig

Are you calling yourself a liar....again?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 7:32 pm » wrote: Are you saying you don't?

#readhissig

Are you calling yourself a liar....again?
Until you tell me what I have allegedly lied about I can’t answer.  If you have balls, find them, grab them, and man up and post this lie.

what I have done is showed you lied about the purpose of this thread.  I also never agreed to PG mode that you control.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:43 pm » wrote: Until you tell me what I have allegedly lied about I can’t answer.  If you have balls, find them, grab them, and man up and post this lie.

what I have done is showed you lied about the purpose of this thread.  I also never agreed to PG mode that you control.
Given that you lie with uninterrupted frequency, I will need you to be more specific about which time I exposed you.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 7:45 pm » wrote: Given that you lie with uninterrupted frequency, I will need you to be more specific about which time I exposed you.
On this thread.

This is why I initially did not agree to a dedicated thread because you had no intention of discussing your challenge.  You want control and thread that make you out to be a liar can not exist.

I have already proven you are a liar twice.  One concerning Feb 8th and two concerning the purpose of this thread.

Now where did I lie on this thread?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:43 pm » wrote: Until you tell me what I have allegedly lied about I can’t answer.  If you have balls, find them, grab them, and man up and post this lie.

what I have done is showed you lied about the purpose of this thread.
No...that's a lie..
 I also never agreed to PG mode that you control.  
Didn't realize it had been enabled..

No one has been tossed and there is a legitimate reason.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:48 pm » wrote: On this thread.

This is why I initially did not agree to a dedicated thread because you had no intention of discussing your challenge.  You want control and thread that make you out to be a liar can not exist.

I have already proven you are a liar twice.  One concerning Feb 8th and two concerning the purpose of this thread.

Now where did I lie on this thread?
Where?

You lie ALL THE TIME...You have to be more specific.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 7:50 pm » wrote: Where?

You lie ALL THE TIME...You have to be more specific.
Yup, you’re playing games.  You lied.  Good night.

Ps.  You lost the challenge.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 7:49 pm » wrote: No...that's a lie..

Didn't realize it had been enabled..

No one has been tossed and there is a legitimate reason.
I posted your words demanding a dedicated thread in regards to you Feb 8th line the sand.  Have a good night.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:51 pm » wrote: Yup, you’re playing games.  You lied.  Good night.

Ps.  You lost the challenge.
No, you are lying about that, too..
You lost the challenge.
There's another lie..

don't take this huddling under the porch, Twatty...

Get to work on your thread..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:52 pm » wrote: I posted your words demanding a dedicated thread in regards to you Feb 8th line the sand.  Have a good night.
Dwarf, 

And you have it..

You told everyone how it was a diversion from what you unambiguously defined as The Issue...

Case closed..

Thanks.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:52 pm » wrote: I posted your words demanding a dedicated thread in regards to you Feb 8th line the sand.  Have a good night.
I'm considering giving you the last lie..

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 5:13 pm » wrote:
It has been taken to this dedicated thread.  Now you are trying to worm out of it by reframing.  Posting words I posted (cherry picked) and claiming some sort of victory to divert even why I am not arguing they are my words.  As the record shows you wanted to discuss your lost challenge on this thread.  So discuss it.  

@Phelix_Dacat  I told you I knew what he was doing.  He is reframing and once again you fell for it.
I never commented on your ability to spot BV's strategies and tactics or him yours. That you think I did is a testament to my observations about you. However, if telling yourself you won on the internet is so important to you, just don't break your arm doing it.

It amazes me that you and BV are such "best frenemies" beyond measure. One day one of you will pass. Probably you first since BV takes much better care of himself. I have no idea what BV will do without you. He probably doesn't, either. Vice versa is true, as well.

Whichever moderator enabled PG on the thread, my thanks. That was very kind.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
So...

Everything sorted, fellas?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 4:29 pm » wrote: No, I don't really want to hear the long version.
Name calling based on an illness or a physical impairment makes me really uncomfortable.
That's as a result of the Italian brainwashing I was subjected to growing up.
Italians are very superstitious about stuff like that.

I have stayed out of this whole back and forth between you two up until now and I'm sure as hell not going to get involved at this point.

I went through this kind of thing with Clem for years, and frankly I'm kind of burned out on this stuff.

Nowadays I just like to voice my opinion and move on.

Okay Limpy. :D

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 4:34 pm » wrote: Trust me on this.....it is very revealing.....

You don't see me making a habit of it...

Never step backwards on this stuff.

Dude, talk about her mom. Seriously - talk about her mom.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
AnnoyedLiberall » 12 Jan 2021, 2:24 pm » wrote: I don't even understand what this fight is about.
Who cares. Got gas?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Phelix_Dacat » 12 Jan 2021, 4:08 pm » wrote: Having read a lot of their back and forth, though not all, both here and at dot fools, I believe they are each having a completely separate and discreate conversation and talking past each other. For a long, long time. IMHO BV knows this and Huey does not. All good. It keeps them off the streets.

Also, @Annoyed Liberall  ​​​@Misty  if one of you could enable peanut gallery on this thread for BV so he can send our comments to PG, it would be much appreciated. We are interlopers on a private BV vs Huey knock down fight. CP agreed to but got distracted by something shiny or a penis.
Actually, it just took CP moving some boxes and getting to the right forms.

They're welcome. Image  

Misty and A.L. don't have the necessary jew jitsu.

Yes, I hadda pay a jew. :blush:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2021, 9:10 pm » wrote: Never step backwards on this stuff.

Dude, talk about her mom. Seriously - talk about her mom.
Ok...

@Misty  

How's your mom?

Tell @Vegas  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 9:52 pm » wrote: Ok...

@Misty  

How's your mom?

Tell @Vegas

Yeah yeah, Misty.

How's your MOM?

Just sayin'.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2021, 9:56 pm » wrote: Yeah yeah, Misty.

How's your MOM?

Just sayin'.

God that guy is desperate for my attention. I have him on ignore, and he still found a way to contact me. Seriously, this guy must have at least three restraining orders filed against him throughout his life.