This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,989
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 9:58 pm » wrote: God that guy is desperate for my attention. I have him on ignore, and he still found a way to contact me. Seriously, this guy must have at least three restraining orders filed against him throughout his life.

I've never eve had ONE, outside of girls I dated or jobs I got fired from.

Oh, and apartments I got evicted from.

And one liquor store.





And a police station.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,659

Antifa
Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 9:58 pm » wrote: God that guy is desperate for my attention. I have him on ignore, and he still found a way to contact me. Seriously, this guy must have at least three restraining orders filed against him throughout his life.
I have him on ignore, and he still found a way to contact me.
Mind my omnipotence, boy

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 18,544
Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2021, 10:09 pm » wrote: I've never eve had ONE, outside of girls I dated or jobs I got fired from.

Oh, and apartments I got evicted from.

And one liquor store.

And a police station.

He has is having a hard time with this rejection. Thank God he doesn't have my contact info. This guy would sleep in his car outside of my house.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,659

Antifa
Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 10:14 pm » wrote: He has is having a hard time with this rejection. Thank God he doesn't have my contact info. This guy would sleep in his car outside of my house.
https://youtu.be/yxbbmzgrN7M

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,086
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 7:56 pm » wrote: Dwarf, 

And you have it..

You told everyone how it was a diversion from what you unambiguously defined as The Issue...

Case closed..

Thanks.
1.  The narrative you are relying on was written AFTER your demand for a dedicated thread.  I have posted why you asked for a dedicated thread.

2.  When you post the entire narrative, not a cherry picked line, it is quite clear what the issue is.  Your challenge that you so obviously lost and absolutely refuse to admit.  You’re 0 for 3.

 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,659

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 6:01 am » wrote: 1.  The narrative you are relying on was written AFTER your demand for a dedicated thread.  I have posted why you asked for a dedicated thread.

2.  When you post the entire narrative, not a cherry picked line, it is quite clear what the issue is.  Your challenge that you so obviously lost and absolutely refuse to admit.  You’re 0 for 3.
The narrative you are relying on was written AFTER your demand for a dedicated thread.
what **** difference does that make, Chalk Outline..

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,086
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 8:39 am » wrote: what **** difference does that make, Chalk Outline..

Because your stated reason for wanting this dedicated thread has been posted.  It was to discuss your challenge.  If you are conceding that there isn't much left to talk about.  You lost.  So, you may continue to go round and round about this but keep in mind you are diverting. You wasted out time.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,659

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 8:42 am » wrote: Because your stated reason for wanting this dedicated thread has been posted.  It was to discuss your challenge.  If you are conceding that there isn't much left to talk about.  You lost.  So, you may continue to go round and round about this but keep in mind you are diverting. You wasted out time.
Because your stated reason for wanting this dedicated thread has been posted. 
no..it hasn't..


It was ALWAYS the ENTIRE matter..


I relied on YOUR narrative.


Now answer the question.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,086
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 8:46 am » wrote: no..it hasn't..

It was ALWAYS the ENTIRE matter..

I relied on YOUR narrative.

Now answer the question.

It is your narrative.  Unless you are running from your words.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,659

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 8:48 am » wrote: It is your narrative.  Unless you are running from your words.
I didn't provide a narrative, Lying Sulking Dwarf..

You did...

And I used that to make a liar out of you, Face of Stupid..



@Vegas  
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,086
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: I didn't provide a narrative, Lying Sulking Dwarf..

You did...

And I used that to make a liar out of you, Face of Stupid..


 

I provided  your demands for a dedicated which were posted LONG BEFORE that narrative that is about your challenge.  Like a progressive you change the meaning of words, cherry pick comments, etc.  That is why if you do not provide a link when you demand I answer your questions I will.  Ad I will provide the context.

Since you conceded the challenge, acknowledging your point and wish to discuss why the challenge was issued, go for it.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,659

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 8:55 am » wrote: I provided  your demands for a dedicated which were posted LONG BEFORE that narrative that is about your challenge.  Like a progressive you change the meaning of words, cherry pick comments, etc.  That is why if you do not provide a link when you demand I answer your questions I will.  Ad I will provide the context.

Since you conceded the challenge, acknowledging your point and wish to discuss why the challenge was issued, go for it.
I provided  your demands for a dedicated which were posted LONG BEFORE that narrative that is about your challenge. 
Dwarf,

I can appreciate your desperate need to spin this....you must be bitterly disappointed to have hung yourself out to dry..

I have never offered a dedicated thread to deal with your diversion. It has ALWAYS been about The Issue.

Always.


If you want to cherrypick a diversion, start a thread and make your case...


Like you did here...except that you made mine...

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,086
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:06 am » wrote: Dwarf,

I can appreciate your desperate need to spin this....you must be bitterly disappointed to have hung yourself out to dry..

I have never offered a dedicated thread to deal with your diversion. It has ALWAYS been about The Issue.

Always.

If you want to cherrypick a diversion, start a thread and make your case...

Like you did here...except that you made mine...
I quoted you entirely, in context with a link. Ya know, how a man does it.  You got your dedicated thread and ran.  Bit my all means make the case you wanna make.  And then tell if Jan 24th came before 8 Feb 2020 last year.  Ya know, the reason why you wanted the dedicated thread.  You lose on that.  Just say it.  And no, I did not make your point.  I shattered your point.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,659

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 9:08 am » wrote: I quoted you entirely, in context with a link. Ya know, how a man does it.  You got your dedicated thread and ran.  Bit my all means make the case you wanna make.  And then tell if Jan 24th came before 8 Feb 2020 last year.  Ya know, the reason why you wanted the dedicated thread.  You lose on that.  Just say it.  And no, I did not make your point.  I shattered your point.
With what part of 

"IT'S DONE."

are you struggling.....other than its bitter taste?

You lost....by your own hand.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,086
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:12 am » wrote: With what part of 

"IT'S DONE."

are you struggling.....other than its bitter taste?

You lost....by your own hand.

If you are done you lost.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,086
Politics: Liberacon

If the following is supposed to be your proof of something you are definitely losing your mind:

It has already been posted the last few day.  The issue was he was pumping a poster for info on her occupation, went to school, hammering her for what he thought may have been her weight, etc.  WHat he does here.  I told her don't give him any info because he will use it later to divert an debate.  In a nutshell he denied he did that and I pointed him to his penchant of calling me Stroky.  He claimed that he just guessed.  So I asked him to post the first time he heard it.  He then posted one of my posts from here that contained a pic of me. It was from Mar 13th mentioning my strokes. I asked the mods to take it down.  It is gone from here also.  The problem with his post was it was not the first time he heard of it.  The earliest mention of Stroky from him was Feb 8th 2020.  He then made one of his challenges to me where I would take a month off if I couldn't post a mention of my strokes PRIOR to Feb 8th.  As my sig box indicates. All he had to do was publicly state that he lost, was wrong, and do it with no excuses.   This all occurred in May of this year. 

The post PRIOR to Feb 8th is on this thread. It meets the rules of his challenge.   As well as all the minutia that occurred this week.  This is my thread, it contains the evidence he demanded,  so no, I do not need a dedicated thread for it.  

After he acknowledges he lost and was wrong with no excuses we then discuss the rest.  

 
@Blackvegetable  

Everything that follows The issue was..... is the issue, most importantly where you challenged me.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,659

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 9:17 am » wrote: If you are done you lost.

Dwarf,


It's done...

In your own words.


 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,659

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 9:20 am » wrote: If the following is supposed to be your proof of something you are definitely losing your mind:

It has already been posted the last few day.  The issue was he was pumping a poster for info on her occupation, went to school, hammering her for what he thought may have been her weight, etc.  WHat he does here.  I told her don't give him any info because he will use it later to divert an debate.  In a nutshell he denied he did that and I pointed him to his penchant of calling me Stroky.  He claimed that he just guessed.  So I asked him to post the first time he heard it.  He then posted one of my posts from here that contained a pic of me. It was from Mar 13th mentioning my strokes. I asked the mods to take it down.  It is gone from here also.  The problem with his post was it was not the first time he heard of it.  The earliest mention of Stroky from him was Feb 8th 2020.  He then made one of his challenges to me where I would take a month off if I couldn't post a mention of my strokes PRIOR to Feb 8th.  As my sig box indicates. All he had to do was publicly state that he lost, was wrong, and do it with no excuses.   This all occurred in May of this year. 

The post PRIOR to Feb 8th is on this thread. It meets the rules of his challenge.   As well as all the minutia that occurred this week.  This is my thread, it contains the evidence he demanded,  so no, I do not need a dedicated thread for it.  

After he acknowledges he lost and was wrong with no excuses we then discuss the rest.  

@Blackvegetable  

Everything that follows The issue was..... is the issue, most importantly where you challenged me.
The issue was he was pumping a poster for info on her occupation, went to school, hammering her for what he thought may have been her weight, etc.  WHat he does here.  I told her don't give him any info because he will use it later to divert an debate.  In a nutshell he denied he did that and I pointed him to his penchant of calling me Stroky.  
what is "The issue"?

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,086
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:21 am » wrote: Dwarf,

It's done...

In your own words.

Pepper Spray,

It is done.  In your own words and mine.  I posted the entire text.  You did not.  You cherry picked.  And yes, you are done.  You do not deny that us your pumping her for information to use at a later time to insult her and divert.  You lied when you claimed you used stroky prior to me telling you about my strokes.  And now you are spinning and lying as you try to narrow the issue to one passage of long narrative.

 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,086
Politics: Liberacon


Everything in this narrative:

It has already been posted the last few day.  The issue was he was pumping a poster for info on her occupation, went to school, hammering her for what he thought may have been her weight, etc.  WHat he does here.  I told her don't give him any info because he will use it later to divert an debate.  In a nutshell he denied he did that and I pointed him to his penchant of calling me Stroky.  He claimed that he just guessed.  So I asked him to post the first time he heard it.  He then posted one of my posts from here that contained a pic of me. It was from Mar 13th mentioning my strokes. I asked the mods to take it down.  It is gone from here also.  The problem with his post was it was not the first time he heard of it.  The earliest mention of Stroky from him was Feb 8th 2020.  He then made one of his challenges to me where I would take a month off if I couldn't post a mention of my strokes PRIOR to Feb 8th.  As my sig box indicates. All he had to do was publicly state that he lost, was wrong, and do it with no excuses.   This all occurred in May of this year. 

The post PRIOR to Feb 8th is on this thread. It meets the rules of his challenge.   As well as all the minutia that occurred this week.  This is my thread, it contains the evidence he demanded,  so no, I do not need a dedicated thread for it.  

After he acknowledges he lost and was wrong with no excuses we then discuss the rest.  

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], bludog, Buffalo, Cedar, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, omh, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, RollingRock, solon, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Twitter [Bot], Vegas and 331 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads