This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 9:28 am » wrote: Everything in this narrative:

It has already been posted the last few day.  The issue was he was pumping a poster for info on her occupation, went to school, hammering her for what he thought may have been her weight, etc.  WHat he does here.  I told her don't give him any info because he will use it later to divert an debate.  In a nutshell he denied he did that and I pointed him to his penchant of calling me Stroky.  He claimed that he just guessed.  So I asked him to post the first time he heard it.  He then posted one of my posts from here that contained a pic of me. It was from Mar 13th mentioning my strokes. I asked the mods to take it down.  It is gone from here also.  The problem with his post was it was not the first time he heard of it.  The earliest mention of Stroky from him was Feb 8th 2020.  He then made one of his challenges to me where I would take a month off if I couldn't post a mention of my strokes PRIOR to Feb 8th.  As my sig box indicates. All he had to do was publicly state that he lost, was wrong, and do it with no excuses.   This all occurred in May of this year. 

The post PRIOR to Feb 8th is on this thread. It meets the rules of his challenge.   As well as all the minutia that occurred this week.  This is my thread, it contains the evidence he demanded,  so no, I do not need a dedicated thread for it.  

After he acknowledges he lost and was wrong with no excuses we then discuss the rest.
No....

The issue..
​​​

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:41 am » wrote: No....

The issue..
​​​
The challenge you lost.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 9:41 am » wrote: The challenge you lost.
The issue, Dwarf..

You can start your own thread about the diversion.

Do the work, state a case.

This one is done.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:49 am » wrote: The issue, Dwarf..

You can start your own thread about the diversion.

Do the work, state a case.

This one is done.

The issue is the challenge.  

You stated that you started calling me stroky before you heard I had two strokes.  You drew the line as Feb 8th 2020.  You demanded I provide a post to you dated prior to you date.  Which is posted to this thread.  If I didn't I would lose and would have to take a month off.  All you had to do was admit you lost and were wrong with no excuses, no ****.  You have yet to do that.  

THAT is the issue and always has been.  You kept demanding a dedicated thread just to discuss that, as I have shown with your own words.  AFTER CP showed up, made his offer and YOU accepted I made that post in response to CP.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: The issue is the challenge.  

You stated that you started calling me stroky before you heard I had two strokes.  You drew the line as Feb 8th 2020.  You demanded I provide a post to you dated prior to you date.  Which is posted to this thread.  If I didn't I would lose and would have to take a month off.  All you had to do was admit you lost and were wrong with no excuses, no ****.  You have yet to do that.  

THAT is the issue and always has been.  You kept demanding a dedicated thread just to discuss that, as I have shown with your own words.  AFTER CP showed up, made his offer and YOU accepted I made that post in response to CP.
No..it isn't...

In your own words..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:58 am » wrote: No..it isn't...

In your own words..

I just did.  In my own words.  I got a whole thread where you demanded a dedicated thread to discuss the challenge.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 10:03 am » wrote: I just did.  In my own words.  I got a whole thread where you demanded a dedicated thread to discuss the challenge.
​​​​Is your narrative a lie?

In whole or in part?
to discuss the challenge.
Never in isolation.

In deference for your distaste of "cherry picking"

Start the thread and I'll pop over and demonstrate how you are lying about "the challenge" too. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
@Cannonpointer  

Did you charge Peanut's account for the PG?
​​​​​

@Huey  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 10:40 am » wrote: @Cannonpointer  

Did you charge Peanut's account for the PG?
​​​​​

No reason for that.  That was not the agreement.  Additionally, I have made my case.  It destroyed yours.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 10:44 am » wrote: No reason for that.  That was not the agreement.  Additionally, I have made my case.  It destroyed yours.
It was...between me and the mods...
Additionally, I have made my case.  It destroyed yours.
You have successfully impeached your own narrative?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 10:08 am » wrote: ​​​​Is your narrative a lie?

In whole or in part?

Never in isolation.

In deference for your distaste of "cherry picking"

Start the thread and I'll pop over and demonstrate how you are lying about "the challenge" too.

The entire narrative is true.  If it wasn't you would have said so by now,

This is the thread you demanded for the challenge.  Shall I post more of your words?  Why are you so afraid to admit you wrong, lied, and lost?  This is the thread I agreed to with the exception of PG.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 10:45 am » wrote: It was...between me and the mods...

You have successfully impeached your own narrative?
No, this thread was offered to both of us.  There was nothing in CP's offer that mentioned it.  You pay for it  Not me.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 10:47 am » wrote: No, this thread was offered to both of us.  There was nothing in CP's offer that mentioned it.  You pay for it  Not me.
There are things beyond your ken, Dwarf...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: There are things beyond your ken, Dwarf...
If you can show me that in the offer that would be great.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
So is this all resolved, fellas?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 13 Jan 2021, 11:38 am » wrote: So is this all resolved, fellas?

It never got started

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: It never got started

Well, strain hedge ("pigwin") is coming clean about having a guy as a boy friend in my pinned thread about video of the trump supporters. 

He's circling the boat on the issue, just about to make a tearful confession, I believe.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 13 Jan 2021, 12:09 pm » wrote: Well, strain hedge ("pigwin") is coming clean about having a guy as a boy friend in my pinned thread about video of the trump supporters. 

He's circling the boat on the issue, just about to make a tearful confession, I believe.
Even if I lived with the ten biggest, blackest, dicks in Texas and all we did was drink cheap beer, **** and suck ****, and post here all day, it wouldn't be a confession and it wouldn't be tearful.

Guilt over sex (especially gay sex) is your thing, schoolboy, not mine...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 1:21 pm » wrote: Even if I lived with the ten biggest, blackest, dicks in Texas and all we did was drink cheap beer, **** and suck ****, and post here all day, it wouldn't be a confession and it wouldn't be tearful.

Guilt over sex (especially gay sex) is your thing, schoolboy, not mine...

Why are you in this thread?  What were just telling me?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 1:21 pm » wrote: ...I lived with the ten biggest, blackest, dicks in Texas and all we did was drink cheap beer, **** and suck ****,
Keep circling, clete - keep circling.