This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 11:29 am » wrote: If you can show me that in the offer that would be great.
Why should I limit myself to the offer?

I'm free to roam across time and space looking for words.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 1:41 pm » wrote: Why should I limit myself to the offer?

I'm free to roam across time and space looking for words.

Because you demanded that I did.  Remember, no counter offer.  Your rules.  So we stick to the agreement.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 1:43 pm » wrote: Because you demanded that I did.  Remember, no counter offer.  Your rules.  So we stick to the agreement.
Dwarf,

You're not.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Are you done with your case?  A case that began with you being asked to answer the question in mind sig?

Yes, I am sticking to the agreement.  I agreed that we would have a locked thread where you could state your case proving that Jan 24 2020 came after Feb 8th 2020 and that you present whatever else led up to that challenge that you lost.  To include the posts from elsewhere.  I am waiting on you.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 1:50 pm » wrote: Are you done with your case?  A case that began with you being asked to answer the question in mind sig?

Yes, I am sticking to the agreement.  I agreed that we would have a locked thread where you could state your case proving that Jan 24 2020 came after Feb 8th 2020 and that you present whatever else led up to that challenge that you lost.  To include the posts from elsewhere.  I am waiting on you.
A case that began with you being asked to answer the question in mind sig?
you narrative makes clear that it is NOT  "where it began"...

If you would now like to paint a different picture, have the decency to distance it from your orphaned effort.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 1:54 pm » wrote: you narrative makes clear that it is NOT  "where it began"...

If you would now like to paint a different picture, have the decency to distance it from your orphaned effort.

My narrative ecompasses the entire issue.  Your version of it ignores most of it.  I have already posted your own words demanding a dedicated thread and why you requested one.  If you are running from your own words man up and say so.  I posted the reason why you challenged me and one that you lost.  All you gotta do is admit you lost and you were wrong, without excuses. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 1:57 pm » wrote: My narrative ecompasses the entire issue.  Your version of it ignores most of it.  I have already posted your own words demanding a dedicated thread and why you requested one.  If you are running from your own words man up and say so.  I posted the reason why you challenged me and one that you lost.  All you gotta do is admit you lost and you were wrong, without excuses.
My narrative ecompasses the entire issue.  Your version
There is currently only one version.

The one I employed...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 2:21 pm » wrote: There is currently only one version.

The one I employed...

No, the entire narrative I posted.  When you gonna address your lost challenge?  The reason for this thread.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: No, the entire narrative I posted.  When you gonna address your lost challenge?  The reason for this thread.
Dwarf,

I used your narrative..

The one you acknowledged.
When you gonna address your lost challenge? 
​​​​​whenever you get off your ***, start your thread, and present your case..
​​​​​
 The reason for this thread.
Dwarf,

Why are you telling me the reasons for my thread?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 2:38 pm » wrote: Dwarf,

I used your narrative..

The one you acknowledged.

​​​​​whenever you get off your ***, start your thread, and present your case..
​​​​​

Dwarf,

Why are you telling me the reasons for my thread?

You used a small portion of the narrative.  The entire narrative, plus your own words, convict you.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 2:43 pm » wrote: You used a small portion of the narrative.  The entire narrative, plus your own words, convict you.
That case has not been made..

I've made mine.....in your words.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 3:36 pm » wrote: That case has not been made..

I've made mine.....in your words.

No, you did not.  You cherry picked.  ANd your own words show you are lying.  So until  you make a case and also explain how there was a time warp last year where Jan 24th came after Feb 8th I have nothing to say.

ANd you may also give me kudos for correctly calling your reasons for wanting this dedicated thread.  A thread where what you want dedicated has not been discussed.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 3:39 pm » wrote: No, you did not.  You cherry picked.  ANd your own words show you are lying.  So until  you make a case and also explain how there was a time warp last year where Jan 24th came after Feb 8th I have nothing to say.

ANd you may also give me kudos for correctly calling your reasons for wanting this dedicated thread.  A thread where what you want dedicated has not been discussed.

No, you did not.  You cherry picked. 
Dwarf,

To indict you with your words doesn't require quoting all of them, all the time.

Words like "The issue is" have a specific meaning.....even if it bothers you.

@Vegas  
ANd your own words show you are lying
My words aren't involved.....you're reframing 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 1:27 pm » wrote: Why are you in this thread?  What were just telling me?
I was responding to CP’s fear of ***, guilt over sex, and need to **** in the *** before he explodes.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 7:56 pm » wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 1:27 pm » wrote: Why are you in this thread?  What were just telling me?
I was responding to CP’s fear of ***, guilt over sex, and need to **** in the *** before he explodes.

Why are you in the THREAD, shame-based dick sucker?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Jan 2021, 5:11 pm » wrote: Why are you in the THREAD, shame-based dick sucker?

I was asking him because just a little bit before he posted that he was chastising by telling me how tired he was of the BV/Vegas/Huey circle jerks.  I told the easy way to avoid them is to not click on those threads.  And then he appears here.  Kinda odd.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 5:18 pm » wrote: I was asking him because just a little bit before he posted that he was chastising by telling me how tired he was of the BV/Vegas/Huey circle jerks.  I told the easy way to avoid them is to not click on those threads.  And then he appears here.  Kinda odd.

His only commitment is trolling. His only application of consistency is that he is consistently a dick sucking cuck.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Jan 2021, 5:11 pm » wrote: Why are you in the THREAD, shame-based dick sucker?
Nice projection.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 5:18 pm » wrote: I was asking him because just a little bit before he posted that he was chastising by telling me how tired he was of the BV/Vegas/Huey circle jerks.  I told the easy way to avoid them is to not click on those threads.  And then he appears here.  Kinda odd.
CP made a comment about me.  I wouldn’t have bothered otherwise.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: The Narrative which explains why this thread must be done "Old School" will have to await my access to a larger keyboard..

But while we wait, let this part of the Hunt begin...

Here is CP calling The Dwarf's bluff

I will offer to referee your dispute - in good faith. I will provide you with a locked thread that no one else can access except you two - or you two and myself, to ask clarifying questions and critique arguments. Your choice. I will not become a participant.

You are free to accept, decline or counter offer. I will begin by saying this: The question he continues to ask, regarding the sequentialism of two dates - is rhetorical, and therefore undeserving of response. He seems to think it is kryptonite and you seem to think it is irrelevant to the issue. I highly doubt anyone else is following y'all's argument. It's most likely that no one knows who is right. It's likely that the righties assume it is him and the lefties assume it is you.

Whether you accept, decline or counter offer, I would appreciate a brief statement of the issue between yous, as you see it.

PG is enabled as this is read only for non-invitees...

Well, hell, I've unpinned this thing. Be a dear and save me a slog. Who won? :)