This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,674

Antifa
The Narrative which explains why this thread must be done "Old School" will have to await my access to a larger keyboard..

But while we wait, let this part of the Hunt begin...

Here is CP calling The Dwarf's bluff

I will offer to referee your dispute - in good faith. I will provide you with a locked thread that no one else can access except you two - or you two and myself, to ask clarifying questions and critique arguments. Your choice. I will not become a participant.

You are free to accept, decline or counter offer. I will begin by saying this: The question he continues to ask, regarding the sequentialism of two dates - is rhetorical, and therefore undeserving of response. He seems to think it is kryptonite and you seem to think it is irrelevant to the issue. I highly doubt anyone else is following y'all's argument. It's most likely that no one knows who is right. It's likely that the righties assume it is him and the lefties assume it is you.

Whether you accept, decline or counter offer, I would appreciate a brief statement of the issue between yous, as you see it.
 
PG is enabled as this is read only for non-invitees...
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,674

Antifa
Here is my response

I accept that very reasonable and generous offer, without reservation..

Given that it will be locked, I would only ask that there be no restriction on references to, or use of evidence from, "the other place".

@Huey  

 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,105
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: The Narrative which explains why this thread must be done "Old School" will have to await my access to a larger keyboard..

But while we wait, let this part of the Hunt begin...

Here is CP calling The Dwarf's bluff

I will offer to referee your dispute - in good faith. I will provide you with a locked thread that no one else can access except you two - or you two and myself, to ask clarifying questions and critique arguments. Your choice. I will not become a participant.

You are free to accept, decline or counter offer. I will begin by saying this: The question he continues to ask, regarding the sequentialism of two dates - is rhetorical, and therefore undeserving of response. He seems to think it is kryptonite and you seem to think it is irrelevant to the issue. I highly doubt anyone else is following y'all's argument. It's most likely that no one knows who is right. It's likely that the righties assume it is him and the lefties assume it is you.

Whether you accept, decline or counter offer, I would appreciate a brief statement of the issue between yous, as you see it.
 
PG is enabled as this is read only for non-invitees...

Start making your case.  Remember,. it is your case to make.  THis is where get to explain why Jan 24th 2020 did not come before Feb 8th 2020. Let the games begin.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,167
Politics: Liberal

Godspeed...

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,674

Antifa
Here is the Nauseating Coward, Huey's, whine..

THanks for your offer.  But it is a black and white challenge on his part.  He lost.  And refuses it to admit it.  The only reason he wants another thread is to ignore the evidence that is on the thread.  He played the challenge game and he lost When he admits that publicly with no excuse and no long winded narrative, I then will discuss the minutia he using to hide the fact he lost.  That is all I care about.  

He went on as follows:

It has already been posted the last few day.  The issue was he was pumping a poster for info on her occupation, went to school, hammering her for what he thought may have been her weight, etc.  WHat he does here.  I told her don't give him any info because he will use it later to divert an debate.  In a nutshell he denied he did that and I pointed him to his penchant of calling me Stroky.  He claimed that he just guessed.  So I asked him to post the first time he heard it.  He then posted one of my posts from here that contained a pic of me. It was from Mar 13th mentioning my strokes. I asked the mods to take it down.  It is gone from here also.  The problem with his post was it was not the first time he heard of it.  The earliest mention of Stroky from him was Feb 8th 2020.  He then made one of his challenges to me where I would take a month off if I couldn't post a mention of my strokes PRIOR to Feb 8th.  As my sig box indicates. All he had to do was publicly state that he lost, was wrong, and do it with no excuses.   This all occurred in May of this year. 

The post PRIOR to Feb 8th is on this thread. It meets the rules of his challenge.   As well as all the minutia that occurred this week.  This is my thread, it contains the evidence he demanded,  so no, I do not need a dedicated thread for it.  

After he acknowledges he lost and was wrong with no excuses we then discuss the rest.  




Many of you, particularly @Vegas  , are familiar with the Nauseating Coward, Huey's, cowardly habit of disavowing his own words.


Accordingly, we will now pause to await
@Huey  's stipulation that I have posted his words, verbatim.

 
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,105
Politics: Liberacon


It involves things like time travel and rewriting the calendar. 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,167
Politics: Liberal

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: It involves things like time travel and rewriting the calendar.

Knowing the four of you I'm sure that I will be - Not **** Interested in the slightest.

You are the only circle-jerk that never gets off...
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,105
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: Here is the Nauseating Coward, Huey's, whine..

THanks for your offer.  But it is a black and white challenge on his part.  He lost.  And refuses it to admit it.  The only reason he wants another thread is to ignore the evidence that is on the thread.  He played the challenge game and he lost When he admits that publicly with no excuse and no long winded narrative, I then will discuss the minutia he using to hide the fact he lost.  That is all I care about.  

He went on as follows:

It has already been posted the last few day.  The issue was he was pumping a poster for info on her occupation, went to school, hammering her for what he thought may have been her weight, etc.  WHat he does here.  I told her don't give him any info because he will use it later to divert an debate.  In a nutshell he denied he did that and I pointed him to his penchant of calling me Stroky.  He claimed that he just guessed.  So I asked him to post the first time he heard it.  He then posted one of my posts from here that contained a pic of me. It was from Mar 13th mentioning my strokes. I asked the mods to take it down.  It is gone from here also.  The problem with his post was it was not the first time he heard of it.  The earliest mention of Stroky from him was Feb 8th 2020.  He then made one of his challenges to me where I would take a month off if I couldn't post a mention of my strokes PRIOR to Feb 8th.  As my sig box indicates. All he had to do was publicly state that he lost, was wrong, and do it with no excuses.   This all occurred in May of this year. 

The post PRIOR to Feb 8th is on this thread. It meets the rules of his challenge.   As well as all the minutia that occurred this week.  This is my thread, it contains the evidence he demanded,  so no, I do not need a dedicated thread for it.  

After he acknowledges he lost and was wrong with no excuses we then discuss the rest.  




Many of you, particularly @Vegas  , are familiar with the Nauseating Coward, Huey's, cowardly habit of disavowing his own words.


Accordingly, we will now pause to await
@Huey  's stipulation that I have posted his words, verbatim.

 
 

 
LMAO!  I told you this is not how it is gonna work.  But waste your time. Let me know when you get to the gist of your argument concerning whether or not Jan 24th 2020 came before or after Feb 8th 2020.  You know, your case.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,105
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: The Narrative which explains why this thread must be done "Old School" will have to await my access to a larger keyboard..

But while we wait, let this part of the Hunt begin...

Here is CP calling The Dwarf's bluff

I will offer to referee your dispute - in good faith. I will provide you with a locked thread that no one else can access except you two - or you two and myself, to ask clarifying questions and critique arguments. Your choice. I will not become a participant.

You are free to accept, decline or counter offer. I will begin by saying this: The question he continues to ask, regarding the sequentialism of two dates - is rhetorical, and therefore undeserving of response. He seems to think it is kryptonite and you seem to think it is irrelevant to the issue. I highly doubt anyone else is following y'all's argument. It's most likely that no one knows who is right. It's likely that the righties assume it is him and the lefties assume it is you.

Whether you accept, decline or counter offer, I would appreciate a brief statement of the issue between yous, as you see it.
 
PG is enabled as this is read only for non-invitees...

PS.  You forgot to enable PG.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,674

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 12:39 pm » wrote: LMAO!  I told you this is not how it is gonna work.  But waste your time. Let me know when you get to the gist of your argument concerning whether or not Jan 24th 2020 came before or after Feb 8th 2020.  You know, your case.
Accordingly, we will now pause to await
@Huey  's stipulation that I have posted his words, verbatim.
 

Still waiting.


@Vegas  

Lend your apath one of your peas...

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,105
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 12:42 pm » wrote: Accordingly, we will now pause to await
@Huey  's stipulation that I have posted his words, verbatim.
 

Still waiting.

@Vegas  

Lend your apath one of your peas...
I guess you will wait.  If you had used the quote function this would be done.  
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,674

Antifa
@Cannonpointer  

I don't know why it failed to register my check for PG.

Please correct.

Should
@Huey  
persist in not stipulating for another 60 minutes, charge the PG to his account for wasting everyone's time.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,674

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 12:45 pm » wrote: I guess you will wait.  If you had used the quote function this would be done.
No...it would be done the moment you admit they are your words..

Time is running out, Dwarf.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,105
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 12:46 pm » wrote: No...it would be done the moment you admit they are your words..

Time is running out, Dwarf.

I will stipulate ONLY if you understand this is the one and only time you get to ask me if those are my, or to stipulate to anything else.  From here on out you have to make your case.  How bad do you want that stipulation?  You have one opportunity to use that.  Do you want to waste it on this?  If you understand, say yes.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,105
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 12:45 pm » wrote: @Cannonpointer  

I don't know why it failed to register my check for PG.

Please correct.

Should
@Huey  
persist in not stipulating for another 60 minutes, charge the PG to his account for wasting everyone's time.

No, this is YOUR thread to make YOUR case.  Do not charge me for anything..  YOU begged for this.  You got it. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,674

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: No, this is YOUR thread to make YOUR case.  Do not charge me for anything..  YOU begged for this.  You got it.
No one asked you..
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,989
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 12:45 pm » wrote: @Cannonpointer  

I don't know why it failed to register my check for PG.

Please correct.

Should
@Huey  
persist in not stipulating for another 60 minutes, charge the PG to his account for wasting everyone's time.

I am on the case.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,105
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote:
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: No, this is YOUR thread to make YOUR case.  Do not charge me for anything..  YOU begged for this.  You got it.
No one asked you..
 

 
You did.  You are using your one chance right now.  Don't do it again.  It will be ignored.
Huey » 17 Dec 2020, 2:23 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 17 Dec 2020, 1:47 pm » wrote: I will offer to referee your dispute - in good faith. I will provide you with a locked thread that no one else can access except you two - or you two and myself, to ask clarifying questions and critique arguments. Your choice. I will not become a participant.

You are free to accept, decline or counter offer. I will begin by saying this: The question he continues to ask, regarding the sequentialism of two dates - is rhetorical, and therefore undeserving of response. He seems to think it is kryptonite and you seem to think it is irrelevant to the issue. I highly doubt anyone else is following y'all's argument. It's most likely that no one knows who is right. It's likely that the righties assume it is him and the lefties assume it is you.

Whether you accept, decline or counter offer, I would appreciate a brief statement of the issue between yous, as you see it.
THanks for your offer.  But it is a black and white challenge on his part.  He lost.  And refuses it to admit it.  The only reason he wants another thread is to ignore the evidence that is on the thread.  He played the challenge game and he lost When he admits that publicly with no excuse and no long winded narrative, I then will discuss the minutia he using to hide the fact he lost.  That is all I care about.  

 @Blackvegetable  
 

 
 
Huey » 17 Dec 2020, 2:38 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 17 Dec 2020, 2:26 pm » wrote: It should not take TOO many paragraphs or TOO much way-backing to tell me WHAT the issue was (There's about a sentence), and WHAT the arguments were (There's maybe two), and how he cheated.

Take as many sentences as ya need with that one, and spice it up with ad homs, please. Image
It has already been posted the last few day.  The issue was he was pumping a poster for info on her occupation, went to school, hammering her for what he thought may have been her weight, etc.  WHat he does here.  I told her don't give him any info because he will use it later to divert an debate.  In a nutshell he denied he did that and I pointed him to his penchant of calling me Stroky.  He claimed that he just guessed.  So I asked him to post the first time he heard it.  He then posted one of my posts from here that contained a pic of me. It was from Mar 13th mentioning my strokes. I asked the mods to take it down.  It is gone from here also.  The problem with his post was it was not the first time he heard of it.  The earliest mention of Stroky from him was Feb 8th 2020.  He then made one of his challenges to me where I would take a month off if I couldn't post a mention of my strokes PRIOR to Feb 8th.  As my sig box indicates. All he had to do was publicly state that he lost, was wrong, and do it with no excuses.   This all occurred in May of this year. 

The post PRIOR to Feb 8th is on this thread. It meets the rules of his challenge.   As well as all the minutia that occurred this week.  This is my thread, it contains the evidence he demanded,  so no, I do not need a dedicated thread for it.  

After he acknowledges he lost and was wrong with no excuses we then discuss the rest.  

 
@Blackvegetable  

 
Note the name on quote link.  The ones with my name are my words.  Ok, now that  stipulations are gone, let the games begin.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,105
Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 1:00 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote:
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: No, this is YOUR thread to make YOUR case.  Do not charge me for anything..  YOU begged for this.  You got it.
No one asked you..
 


 
You did.  You are using your one chance right now.  Don't do it again.  It will be ignored.
Huey » 17 Dec 2020, 2:23 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 17 Dec 2020, 1:47 pm » wrote: I will offer to referee your dispute - in good faith. I will provide you with a locked thread that no one else can access except you two - or you two and myself, to ask clarifying questions and critique arguments. Your choice. I will not become a participant.

You are free to accept, decline or counter offer. I will begin by saying this: The question he continues to ask, regarding the sequentialism of two dates - is rhetorical, and therefore undeserving of response. He seems to think it is kryptonite and you seem to think it is irrelevant to the issue. I highly doubt anyone else is following y'all's argument. It's most likely that no one knows who is right. It's likely that the righties assume it is him and the lefties assume it is you.

Whether you accept, decline or counter offer, I would appreciate a brief statement of the issue between yous, as you see it.
THanks for your offer.  But it is a black and white challenge on his part.  He lost.  And refuses it to admit it.  The only reason he wants another thread is to ignore the evidence that is on the thread.  He played the challenge game and he lost When he admits that publicly with no excuse and no long winded narrative, I then will discuss the minutia he using to hide the fact he lost.  That is all I care about.  

 @Blackvegetable  
 


 
Huey » 17 Dec 2020, 2:38 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 17 Dec 2020, 2:26 pm » wrote: It should not take TOO many paragraphs or TOO much way-backing to tell me WHAT the issue was (There's about a sentence), and WHAT the arguments were (There's maybe two), and how he cheated.

Take as many sentences as ya need with that one, and spice it up with ad homs, please. Image
It has already been posted the last few day.  The issue was he was pumping a poster for info on her occupation, went to school, hammering her for what he thought may have been her weight, etc.  WHat he does here.  I told her don't give him any info because he will use it later to divert an debate.  In a nutshell he denied he did that and I pointed him to his penchant of calling me Stroky.  He claimed that he just guessed.  So I asked him to post the first time he heard it.  He then posted one of my posts from here that contained a pic of me. It was from Mar 13th mentioning my strokes. I asked the mods to take it down.  It is gone from here also.  The problem with his post was it was not the first time he heard of it.  The earliest mention of Stroky from him was Feb 8th 2020.  He then made one of his challenges to me where I would take a month off if I couldn't post a mention of my strokes PRIOR to Feb 8th.  As my sig box indicates. All he had to do was publicly state that he lost, was wrong, and do it with no excuses.   This all occurred in May of this year. 

The post PRIOR to Feb 8th is on this thread. It meets the rules of his challenge.   As well as all the minutia that occurred this week.  This is my thread, it contains the evidence he demanded,  so no, I do not need a dedicated thread for it.  

After he acknowledges he lost and was wrong with no excuses we then discuss the rest.  

 
@Blackvegetable  


 
Note the name on quote link.  The ones with my name are my words.  Ok, now that  stipulations are gone, let the games begin.

 
@Blackvegetable  balls in your court.  Next time try not to be cute and use tiny font.  I went ahead and posted my words for you. Now it is time for you to make a case! 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,674

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 1:00 pm » wrote: You did.  You are using your one chance right now.  Don't do it again.  It will be ignored.

Note the name on quote link.  The ones with my name are my words.  Ok, now that  stipulations are gone, let the games begin.
are they your words?

Yes or no.



 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], bludog, Buffalo, Cedar, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PXiZ1102, RollingRock, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas and 319 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads