This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 10:38 pm » wrote:  
Do you really not know the difference between protests that may have happened in Portland or some other cities and an insurrection at our nation's Capitol?
Don't see any difference.  Y'all defended that **** all summer long.

Spare me the faux outrage.

G'nite/

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
This MSNBC’s Chris Hayes video was referenced in my newsfeed.
https://youtu.be/lhjRXO72v1s

The electoral college has voted. Biden won 306-232. Landslide!

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2021, 10:01 pm » wrote: The left is in the masturbatory mode because for once there are no ***, burning, stealing, killing, and looting in this little minor dustup.

. They're all ***.
Trump's ***.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Squatchman » 13 Jan 2021, 5:14 am » wrote: . They're all ***.
Trump's ***.
OO GAWD!!! You used the N word. :faint:  Oh Gawd.  I Didn't know snowflakes knew that word. You need deprogramming. :blink:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 7:42 pm » wrote: This is a very hard video to watch especially around the 20:20 minute mark where it gets even more gruesome.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOgGsC0G9U
​​​ 
I see what you mean, trying to pull the gas mask of that stormtrooper.... now he'll have the evil virus too and die a horrible death...no asocial distancing either... truly shocking..

:faint:  

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 7:42 pm » wrote: I thought these images should have a special thread, so we will never forget what happened that day.

This is a very hard video to watch especially around the 20:20 minute mark where it gets even more gruesome.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOgGsC0G9U
I don't understand how this could happen in America.
I'm enabling Peanut Gallery only because I really don't want any long drawn out debates in here.
We already have enough threads on this subject for that.
But feel free to post as many images and videos as you'd like.

​​​​

​​​​
I had an equally hard time watching this one 4 years ago.  Must have missed THAT "special thread".
https://youtu.be/87uZ_atahP8

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 13 Jan 2021, 8:53 am » wrote: I had an equally hard time watching this one 4 years ago.  Must have missed THAT "special thread".
Do you have any of her trashing the capital, America Hating Stooge?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
I have yet to see a single conservative supporting the violence that occurred.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

solon

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2021, 10:51 pm » wrote: Don't see any difference.  Y'all defended that **** all summer long.

G'nite/
You are a LIAR what went on all summer long was MOSTLY peaceful then White supremacists were CAUGHT causing violence to discredit BLM even so 93% of the protests were peaceful.  NEVER ONCE did they try to attack the CAPITAL and nor to overturn an ELECTION. You are a LIAR and you know it. Protesting racial insutice is NOT TRYING TO OVERTRUN DEMOCRACY you are a LIAR

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 13 Jan 2021, 12:39 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR what went on all summer long was MOSTLY peaceful then White supremacists were CAUGHT causing violence to discredit BLM even so 93% of the protests were peaceful.  NEVER ONCE did they try to attack the CAPITAL and nor to overturn an ELECTION. You are a LIAR and you know it. Protesting racial insutice is NOT TRYING TO OVERTRUN DEMOCRACY you are a LIAR

solon

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2021, 10:01 pm » wrote: The left is in the masturbatory mode because for once there are no ***, burning, stealing, killing, and looting in this little minor dustup.
An IGNORANT RACIST PIG being an IGNORANT RACIST PIG. BLM never did anything LIKE this with TENS OF THOUSANDS of protesters they never TRIED to overtrun an election or MURDER POLICE nor plan to murder politicians. You are a LIAR and A PIG

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
National Guard now sleeping in the hallways of the U.S. Capitol building.

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2021, 10:51 pm » wrote:
Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 10:38 pm » wrote: Do you really not know the difference between protests that may have happened in Portland or some other cities and an insurrection at our nation's Capitol?
Don't see any difference.  Y'all defended that **** all summer long.

G'nite/
I assure you there is nothing faux about my outrage.

I never defended violence in any form.
Last summer there were tens of thousands of people peacefully protesting police brutality.
But any time there are protests like that you're always going have some pinheads who think it's okay to loot and vandalize.
It's not, and I would never defend that.
Those idiots only served to distract from the reason people were out there in the streets in the first place.

BTW, y'all acted like there were no peaceful protesters at all and that everyone in the streets last summer was looting and committing vandalism.
They weren't.
The majority of them protested peacefully.

What happened on January 6th is not equivalent to what happened last summer.
The people who invaded the Capitol were intent on doing harm to the Vice President and the Speaker of the House and any other members of Congress they could get their hands on.
It was an insurrection against our government.

If you can't see the difference, I can't make you understand it.

This is exactly the kind of **** that I did not want to happen in this thread.
But I will not have anyone lie about me by saying that I defended people who looted, vandalized, and committed violence last summer.

In fact you are the one who is now defending violence including murder with your lame attempt at whataboutism.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Zeets2 » 13 Jan 2021, 8:53 am » wrote:
Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 7:42 pm » wrote: I thought these images should have a special thread, so we will never forget what happened that day.

This is a very hard video to watch especially around the 20:20 minute mark where it gets even more gruesome.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOgcJOgGsC0G9

I had an equally hard time watching this one 4 years ago.  Must have missed THAT "special thread".
You had a hard time watching Madonna saying that she thought about blowing up the WH but she decided to choose love instead?
Madonna?
:rofl:  
​​​​​I have never seen so many lame attempts at whataboutism and drawing moral equivalences.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 10:11 am » wrote: I have yet to see a single conservative supporting the violence that occurred.
So you haven't seen all the whataboutism and the lame attempts at drawing a moral equivalence between what occured on January 6th and what happened last summer?

No one invaded the U.S. Capitol hunting down the VP, the Speaker of the House, and members of Congress in an attempt to harm or kill them last summer.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 2:29 pm » wrote: So you haven't seen all the whataboutism and the lame attempts at drawing a moral equivalence between what occured on January 6th and what happened last summer?

No one invaded the U.S. Capitol hunting down the VP, the Speaker of the House, and members of Congress in an attempt to harm or kill them last summer.
We don't have royalty in the United States. I don't care if its an inbred trumper hunting Nancy Pelosi or a ghetto thug trying to burn a business owner alive. Both should trigger the same level of disgust.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 10:02 am » wrote: Do you have any of her trashing the capital, America Hating Stooge?
Just the BLM stooges you love so much doing the same thing last June as they tried to break into the White House, and burning, looting, and vandalizing everything in their path as they tried to enter to kill the President.

Of course, that doesn't even register in your tiny biased brain, does it Eggplant?

https://youtu.be/YwDcvAH43UQ

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 1:41 pm » wrote: You had a hard time watching Madonna saying that she thought about blowing up the WH but she decided to choose love instead?
Madonna?
​​​​​I have never seen so many lame attempts at whataboutism and drawing moral equivalences.
Yeah, we SAW all that Democrat "love" for Trump over the last 4 years, didn't we?

How different was the BLM protest last June when rioters stormed the White House forcing the President into his bunker while police fought the rioters with tear gas and arrested almost 600 of them?