This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Zeets2 » 13 Jan 2021, 3:16 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 1:41 pm » wrote: You had a hard time watching Madonna saying that she thought about blowing up the WH but she decided to choose love instead?
Madonna?
​​​​​I have never seen so many lame attempts at whataboutism and drawing moral equivalences.
Yeah, we SAW all that Democrat "love" for Trump over the last 4 years, didn't we?

How different was the BLM protest last June when rioters stormed the White House forcing the President into his bunker while police fought the rioters with tear gas and arrested almost 600 of them?
There is nothing to love about Trump.

The president was never in any danger from BLM.
He was a lot better protected than the members of Congress were that day.

BLM protesters were shouting curses at President Trump and in some cases throwing bricks and bottles (which is wrong) but they never breached the WH, and if they had, you would be hard pressed to find anyone who would defend that.

This was very different.
Members of Congress had to run for their lives from an angry mob who had penetrated the United States Capitol building.
​​
You can try and whitewash or downplay that, engage in whataboutism, or draw moral equivalences, but your efforts will fall flat.

This was an insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
I suspect that if they were black or Muslim, you'd be singing a very different tune.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 10:02 am » wrote:
Zeets2 » 13 Jan 2021, 8:53 am » wrote: I had an equally hard time watching this one 4 years ago.  Must have missed THAT "special thread".
https://youtu.be/87uZ_atahP8
Do you have any of her trashing the capital, America Hating Stooge?
Zeets thinks that Madonna's words carry the same weight as the leader of the free world's words do.
Nevermind that was one sentence compared to Trump's years of fomenting violence with his hateful and divisive rhetoric.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 2:36 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 2:29 pm » wrote: So you haven't seen all the whataboutism and the lame attempts at drawing a moral equivalence between what occured on January 6th and what happened last summer?

No one invaded the U.S. Capitol hunting down the VP, the Speaker of the House, and members of Congress in an attempt to harm or kill them last summer.
We don't have royalty in the United States. I don't care if its an inbred trumper hunting Nancy Pelosi or a ghetto thug trying to burn a business owner alive. Both should trigger the same level of disgust.
Who tried to burn a business owner alive?
I haven't heard about that.

All violence should trigger disgust.
The difference is that the violence last summer was not triggered by a POTUS or his surrogates.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Yeah, I thought that was surreal until I saw what they did in the gift shop...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 4:05 pm » wrote: Zeets thinks that Madonna's words carry the same weight as the leader of the free world's words do.
Nevermind that was one sentence compared to Trump's years of fomenting violence with his hateful and divisive rhetoric.
It's what Rush whispered in his ear.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 4:05 pm » wrote: Zeets thinks that Madonna's words carry the same weight as the leader of the free world's words do.
Well moron, the leader of the free world told the people to demonstrate PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY, in his sentence, while Madonna's one sentence consisted of the intentional murder of the President, his family, and the dozens of others who occupy the White House at any given time.

So no, her words were FAR more incendiary and insurrectionist than Trump's.  And if you can't see that, your as dumb as every other liberal here! 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2021, 10:01 pm » wrote: The left is in the masturbatory mode because for once there are no ***, burning, stealing, killing, and looting in this little minor dustup.
You're a total ******* and a loser, Fayuksmeller....

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 3:31 pm » wrote: There is nothing to love about Trump.
More than 75 million Americans disagree with you, invalidating your opinion quite nicely.

The president was never in any danger from BLM.
Except for the fact that the Secret Service disagreed with you and ordered Trump into the bunker, again making your opinion totally absurd.
He was a lot better protected than the members of Congress were that day.
As he should be, no matter how much you hate and despise him.

BLM protesters were shouting curses at President Trump and in some cases throwing bricks and bottles (which is wrong) but they never breached the WH, and if they had, you would be hard pressed to find anyone who would defend that.
So the blame lies squarely at the DC cops and the mayor for not providing the same level of security.  Or is it your belief that if the DC police had the same small amount of security at the White House in June as they did at the Capitol, that those rioters would not have broken through into the White House?

This was very different.
Members of Congress had to run for their lives from an angry mob who had penetrated the United States Capitol building.
​​Not really.  Rioters attempted to get through the police to gain access to the President and his family and hurt or kill him.  They failed.  Rioters did succeed in getting through the Capitol police security, did some damage, and a few people were killed.
The intentions of both rioters were the same.  They were attacking governmental institutions, and nothing was different about those intentions. 

You can try and whitewash or downplay that, engage in whataboutism, or draw moral equivalences, but your efforts will fall flat.
You seriously think I give a **** about convincing you?  My facts are indisputable.  If you choose to deny the facts to fit your biased narrative, THAT is what has fallen flat!
This was an insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
You could say that.  But what you can't say is that is was caused by anything Trump pressed them to do because that's totally ****, and you have his exact words to prove it!
I suspect that if they were black or Muslim, you'd be singing a very different tune.
Your hypotheticals are quite boring, especially from someone who couldn't possibly know if I were black OR Muslim myself, nor if I could sing a note!  Now, if you truly had half the insight you think you do, you'd have suggested I'd sing a different tune IF THEY WERE RADICAL LIBERALS LIKE YOU!

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Zeets2 » 13 Jan 2021, 6:30 pm » wrote:
Well moron, the leader of the free world told the people to demonstrate PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY, in his sentence, while Madonna's one sentence consisted of the intentional murder of the President, his family, and the dozens of others who occupy the White House at any given time.

So no, her words were FAR more incendiary and insurrectionist than Trump's.  And if you can't see that, your as dumb as every other liberal here!
Nobody is buying that hogsnot.
You Trump fans have cherrypicked that one sentence out of one speech that he gave on one day totally ignoring the fact that he has fomented violence for years on both his Twitter feed and at his rallies.
You can't just brush all of that aside and replace it with one sentence.

BTW, he may have used the word 'peacefully' once but he used the word 'fight' many times.
He urged his supporters to 'fight' and 'fight like hell'.

​​​​​He also said, "You will never take back our country with weakness."
But you didn't quote those things.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 7:11 pm » wrote: Nobody is buying that hogsnot.
Except for the 75 million of his supporters, making your theory complete nonsense!

You Trump fans have cherrypicked that one sentence out of one speech that he gave on one day totally ignoring the fact that he has fomented violence for years on both his Twitter feed and at his rallies.
You can't just brush all of that aside and replace it with one sentence.
I sure as hell can, when you idiots are calling him a traitor, and insurrectionist, and a terrorist for telling people to DEMONSTRATE PEACEFULLY!
If, as you claim, he's guilty of making insurrectionist statements and advocating for violence for years, why were there no riots by those in support of him for all that time, and instead, demonstrators pick a specific time he calls for them to be peaceful to riot? 
I suppose that makes sense inside your liberal brain?

BTW, he may have used the word 'peacefully' once but he used the word 'fight' many times.
He urged his supporters to 'fight' and 'fight like hell'.
Is there suddenly only one method of a fight in your limited vocabulary?  Do you need me to refer to any of the times Pelosi or Schumer or Biden used the word in reference to a battle of words and not actions?  Should I have believed Biden was being completely literal when his solution to domestic abuse against women was to "punch at it and keep punching at it"?  Or is it only OK when the idiots you love make a stupid statement like that?

​​​​​He also said, "You will never take back our country with weakness."
But you didn't quote those things.
Because I see absolutely nothing wrong with those "things"!  Using any of those terms is NOT traitorous, insurrectionist, or terrorism.  Your deep-seated hatred combined with your extreme myopia allows you to hear only what you want to hear while believing only what you want to believe and dismissing all other possibilities out of hand.
You're a blind, deaf, and dumb liberal, as redundant as that may be.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Zeets2 » 13 Jan 2021, 7:37 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 7:11 pm » wrote: Nobody is buying that hogsnot.
Except for the 75 million of his supporters, making your theory complete nonsense!
They can SUCK IT!

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
This was no peaceful rally that got out of hand.

It was certainly not a false flag operation. These were MAGA rioters.

There are credible reports that a number of MAGA rioters left the speeches early to retrieve weapons for the assault on the Capitol. 

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 8:05 pm » wrote: They can SUCK IT!

So clearly, unifying the country is completely unimportant to you, and you acknowledge that Biden is a lying scumbag for having told us that's what he wanted.

Got it.

solon

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 1:41 pm » wrote: You had a hard time watching Madonna saying that she thought about blowing up the WH but she decided to choose love instead?
Madonna?
​​​​​I have never seen so many lame attempts at whataboutism and drawing moral equivalences.

Zeets is a very stupid and brainwashed person

solon

Share      Unread post

Let me translate from BRAINWASHED MORON for all the HUMANS out there

WWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH sure we tried a VIOLENT COUP against America but if ou want PEACE and UMITY you have to FORGET all that dont hold those accountable who FOMENTED a violent COUP atainst America.  THAT would be divisive of course it was NOT divisive of US to tell all you liberals **** your FELLINGS over and over and itw as NOT divisive to incite a violent insurrection but it WOULD be divisive to hold those responsble accountable WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH stop being mean to us TRAITORS we just wanted to OVERTIRN DEMOCRACY and put out GOD back in as president even though he LOST THE ELECTION WWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHH you cant hold anyone accountable for THAT it would be divisive

What you have there is the bankrobber telling the police that he didnt GET the money so they have to let him go or the nieghborhood will be upset by the violence

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask