This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Repubs are going to be sooo jealous and envious of Barbara landing this dream job!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RODEPaRTY0U

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 1:51 am » wrote: Repubs are going to be sooo jealous and envious of Barbara landing this dream job!

Wow. :clap:   :clap:  I believe it. That's a good example of why we're at this point in our country now.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 Jan 2021, 1:59 am » wrote: ...good example of why we're at this point in our country now.
Yes, I agree ---this is a lovely time to be a Democrat!

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 2:04 am » wrote: Yes, I agree ---this is a lovely time to be a Democrat!
It was a really good video. Ominous. Hope Blue Dog does see it. :wah:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 Jan 2021, 2:12 am » wrote:   Hope Blue Dog does see it. Image
of course @bludog will see it, since bludog inspired it

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 2:19 am » wrote: of course @bludog will see it, since bludog inspired it
Meanie. :wah:  

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 1:51 am » wrote: Repubs are going to be sooo jealous and envious of Barbara landing this dream job!

Barbara Boxer ‘deregisters’ as foreign agent for Chinese surveillance company

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barbar ... ce-company

"Due to the intense response to my registration I have determined that my continued work has become a negative distraction from my effort to preserve American jobs and make the company better," Boxer wrote. "Therefore I have deregistered."

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
OdeToJoy » 13 Jan 2021, 3:18 am » wrote: Barbara Boxer ‘deregisters’ as foreign agent for Chinese surveillance company

"Due to the intense response to my registration I have determined that my continued work has become a negative distraction from my effort to preserve American jobs and make the company better," Boxer wrote. "Therefore I have deregistered."
I Laughed. I just heard it on the news.. :faint:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

OdeToJoy » 13 Jan 2021, 3:18 am » wrote: ...a negative distraction from my effort to preserve American jobs and make the company better...

Lobbying for a Chinese spy firm is a negative distraction... damn... you think.. lol lol..

:die:  

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Stop it. @bludog  is not a Meanie

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 13 Jan 2021, 3:18 am » wrote: Barbara Boxer ‘deregisters’ as foreign agent for Chinese surveillance company

This can't be possible! Where's Barabara's phrophetic courage, that set her on this path?!!

I bet she caved in to the whiny Trump Admin

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 8:45 am » wrote: Stop it. @bludog  is not a Meanie
HUH! oh yes he is. I filed for divorce. We live in separate rooms now. I kicked his arss over to the liberal forum. Now I'm after all his cyber greenies.  :clap:  he said it was inevitable.

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

USADemocratic Party 1PistolPPE MaskBlack Lives Matter
sootedupCyndi » 13 Jan 2021, 9:15 am » wrote: HUH! oh yes he is. I filed for divorce. We live in separate rooms now. I kicked his arss over to the liberal forum. Now I'm after all his cyber greenies.  Image  he said it was inevitable.

At least I didn't get fleeced ...  Yet.  

But now the meanie wants my every last greenie.Image    Who's a meanie now greenie queenie?
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
bludog » 13 Jan 2021, 12:40 pm » wrote: At least I didn't get fleeced ...  Yet.  

But now the meanie wants my every last greenie.Image    Who's a meanie now greenie queenie?
We can always remain friends. As long as you pay your child support.  :lol:   :lol:  I'm also going for the house. The Liberal forum. :P  

solon

Share      Unread post

GOD you are stupid. Your chiildish posts are PATHETIC

Last edited by solon on 13 Jan 2021, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

sootedupCyndi » 13 Jan 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: We can always remain friends. As long as you pay your child support.  Image   Image  I'm also going for the house. The Liberal forum. Image
Little crumb snatchers never did earn their keep anyway.  They just play games all day.  Image     I'll put 'em in a bottle biosphere, with the Last of the Dodos  Image in orbit around Mars, where you last left 'em. 

Want the house? ....  You can have it   Image .  

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
bludog » 13 Jan 2021, 12:53 pm » wrote: Little crumb snatchers never did earn their keep anyway.  They just play games all day.  Image     I'll put 'em in a bottle biosphere, with the Last of the Dodos  Image in orbit around Mars, where you last left 'em. 

Want the house? ....  You can have it   Image .
ruh roh. just kidding.. want it. Not really. :faint:  

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

sootedupCyndi » 13 Jan 2021, 1:03 pm » wrote: ruh roh. just kidding.. want it. Not really. Image
Didn't think so, or I wouldn't have made the offer Image

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
bludog » 13 Jan 2021, 1:17 pm » wrote: Didn't think so, or I wouldn't have made the offer Image
Well? I thought about going for the house(liberal forum).... didn't think I could possibly clean it up.? :wah:  

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

sootedupCyndi » 13 Jan 2021, 1:42 pm » wrote: Well? I thought about going for the house(liberal forum).... didn't think I could possibly clean it up. Image
Heh heh.  Bring on the two step.  Let the dancing begin.Image

First it's "I want it" ....   Careful what you wish for Image

Then it changes to, hem, haw, "I didn't really want it"   Image

And now we segue over to the song of the incapable cleaning lady    Image.  

It's OK.  Meanie Queenie is confused  Image  .

Breaking up is a biatch  Image