This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Source: AP Photo/Susan Walsh:

Here we go again. Four years of attacks by leftists calling Trump the "Cheeto Messiah" or some such nonsense, but just look at this picture, eyes closed and hands clasped as if in thoughtful prayer. Then the icing on the cake, the Great Seal of the Office of President Select forming a perfect halo around braindead's head. Where have we seen this before? Just damn.

War is a Racket

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

For the past four years ******* peelousi and her cancel culture goons, blm *** and antifa ***, rampaged across the US defacing and destroying statues, harassing citizens and motorists, burned down businesses, destroyed entire neighborhoods. Domestic terrorism as plain as day!

The lapdog, enemy of the people, lying, leftist, corporate controlled media saw nothing, heard nothing, 'peaceful' protests they said.

The ******* combines the worst of radicalism and the worst of machine politics, and then wraps them up in an insufferable ball of moral self-righteousness.
War is a Racket

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

I would lay odds that you are on some kind of a watch list somewhere.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:03 am » wrote: I would lay odds that you are on some kind of a watch list somewhere.
I would say that the odds are every conservative at this site and similar sites are on watch lists.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:03 am » wrote: I would lay odds that you are on some kind of a watch list somewhere.

Anyone who wishes to disagree with a black person......is a racist and a White supremacist".
All Dems are good.         All GOP are evil.          All GOP must be...........fired..........or at least...."contained".
Welcome to the Democrat Plantation.

What is the motto of the Libertarians--
"We seek to take over the world.......and then leave you alone".

Have a nice day, cowgirl.                                                    
:)  

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Taipan » 13 Jan 2021, 8:15 am » wrote: Anyone who wishes to disagree with a black person......is a racist and a White supremacist".
All Dems are good.         All GOP are evil.          All GOP must be...........fired..........or at least...."contained".

I don't see the world as black and white (no pun intended).
Society is a spectrum.
Enjoy your day as well. :)

omh

Share      Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:03 am » wrote: I would lay odds that you are on some kind of a watch list somewhere.
I have been since 1982 when I resigned from a national union the year prior to crossing the picket line during a national strike alone. see I learned that if I wanted to work during a strike I had to resign from the union the year prior to contract negotiations so the union couldn't garnish my wages in a civil court of law.

See I learned before I understood how to explain it how to defend relative time governance in real time. Yes I paid a social price for my choice shunned by many since. Serenity doesn't seek the company of miserable people needing validation of their character's worth 24/7.

leaders of community organizing institituional ancestral doubt do. Looky, I just explains what the silent majority behave like, never discussed by those directing social outcomes for all incoming replacements from now on.

the differences in behavior of civil brains and civic minds. Civil brains understand life's way of self containing genetic results so far, civic minds will destroy anything that stands in their way to control outcomes from now on.

Go for impeachment please?
Last edited by omh on 13 Jan 2021, 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Meds list more likely.

Trump and his mob of **** hypocrites...
The call of the Trump patriots as they tazed narcotics detective Michael Fanone into a heart attack...

"KILL HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN!!!"

Blue lives matter...my ***.
The Thin Blue Line...my ***.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 13 Jan 2021, 8:19 am » wrote: I have been since 1982 when I resigned from a national union the year prior to crossing the picket line during a national strike alone. see I learned that if I wanted to work during a strike I had to resign from the union the year prior to contract negotiations so the union couldn't garnish my wages in a civil court of law.

See I learned before I understood how to explain it how to defend relative time governance in real time. Yes I paid a social price for my choice shunned by many since. Serenity doesn't seek the company of miserable people needing validation of their character's worth 24/7.

leaders of community organizing institituional ancestral doubt do.
Paranoia strikes deep.

Trump and his mob of **** hypocrites...
The call of the Trump patriots as they tazed narcotics detective Michael Fanone into a heart attack...

"KILL HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN!!!"

Blue lives matter...my ***.
The Thin Blue Line...my ***.

omh

Share      Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:16 am » wrote: I don't see the world as black and white (no pun intended).
Society is a spectrum.
Enjoy your day as well. :)
spectrum of speculation always leading next generations away from recognizing life genetically doesn't exceed time occupying space now, per replacement added from now on as arrived so far.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I'm sure he is. This guy is clearly obsessed.

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 13 Jan 2021, 8:22 am » wrote: Paranoia strikes deep.

where is my paranoia? I am discussing patterns of behavior among socially type cast people arguing historical intellectual possibilities life is more than biologically centered occupying space so far.

You familiar with Humpty Dumpty or emperor's new clothes? How about the Midas Touch. turning syllables into power, wealth, and fame at the cost of those buying into ideas anything else is possible from now on.

finest threads of string theories and social fantasies recording what socially works every time to keep next generations staying in assigned character role playing people. symbolism over substance philosophies and mind over matter psychologies pitting and amplifying sibling rivalries into whos themost popular type cast people on the world stage sustaining theaters of doubt from political local townhalls to congregations worshipping the ideas life originates and exceeds occupying space so far. From individual incomes to global economic trade.

this is dedicated to peepee, denying now is eternity is root of all evil, money is the agent that sustains ancestral corruption so far.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:16 am » wrote: I don't see the world as black and white (no pun intended).
Society is a spectrum.
Enjoy your day as well. Image

That is our difference.
If I see a 5-ft. Texas Rattlesnake underneath your house, I am not going to wait for him to bite and kill one of your children.
I.....AM......a White man.     
I am going to go underneath that house......with a Mossberg 500 12ga.  3 "  shotgun.
One of us is coming out .........dead.          Either way.

"Spectrum??    Spectrum??    Spectrum THIS !!!   

And the Texan tips his hat to the lady.....
"Have a good day, Mam.".                                                                           

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Buffalo » 13 Jan 2021, 7:06 am » wrote: Image

Here we go again. Four years of attacks by leftists calling Trump the "Cheeto Messiah" or some such nonsense, but just look at this picture, eyes closed and hands clasped as if in thoughtful prayer. Then the icing on the cake, the Great Seal of the Office of President Select forming a perfect halo around braindead's head. Where have we seen this before? Just damn.
Why did your Orange **** not take his bible over to the US Capitol?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Taipan » 13 Jan 2021, 8:42 am » wrote: That is our difference.
If I see a 5-ft. Texas Rattlesnake underneath your house, I am not going to wait for him to bite and kill one of your children.
I.....AM......a White man.     
I am going to go underneath that house......with a Mossberg 500 12ga.  3 "  shotgun.
One of us is coming out .........dead.          Either way.

"Spectrum??    Spectrum??    Spectrum THIS !!!   

And the Texan tips his hat to the lady.....
"Have a good day, Mam.".                                                                           

That is the difference.
I would keep my children in the house until the snake had been removed and brought to a more natural habitat.
I believe in protecting my own, while also protecting others. Even if I don't want them around me.
A snake will bite not out of malice, it will bite because that's what snakes do.
It's unfair to kill a snake for being a snake. :)

omh

Share      Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: That is the difference.
I would keep my children in the house until the snake had been removed and brought to a more natural habitat.
I believe in protecting my own, while also protecting others. Even if I don't want them around me.
A snake will bite not out of malice, it will bite because that's what snakes do.
It's unfair to kill a snake for being a snake. :)
life isn't fair, it is naturally balancing replacements added so far as each has its own responsibility to carry itself cradle to grave when reaching adult stage of evolving so far.

Life is balancing between extremes, those able to cope and those only using dope and educated stupidity to cope demanding others pick up their pace to carry them through cradle to grave.

Why does your vernacular remind me of chicken little caricature?

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

I’d lay odds that every American is on the same list.

omh

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 9:47 am » wrote: I’d lay odds that every American is on the same list.

Every reproduction claimed by America's leaderships that are insubordinate to human rights issues. Liberty is a myth and human rights are established principal of laws that order social conformity to language arts or else.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Buffalo » 13 Jan 2021, 7:06 am » wrote: Image

And he was nailed up naked BTW.  The Romans weren't worried about either nails or modesty for insurrectionists...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Taipan » 13 Jan 2021, 8:15 am » wrote: Anyone who wishes to disagree with a black person......is a racist and a White supremacist".

Well said sir. I nominated your post. 

BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.