This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: That is the difference.
I would keep my children in the house until the snake had been removed and brought to a more natural habitat.
I believe in protecting my own, while also protecting others. Even if I don't want them around me.
A snake will bite not out of malice, it will bite because that's what snakes do.
It's unfair to kill a snake for being a snake. Image

Well, .......OK.
You win your point.

"It is unfair to kill a snake, for being a snake".
                                                                                        A.L.

Mam,
The damn snake is under your house.
Who do you call ?
Someone like me.....stupid enough......and dumb enough....... to crawl under there.
Even with a Mossberg 500.

Did you want the job?
Did you?
Good.   Here is the shotgun.         You drag him out.
Good Luck.....................
:wave:  

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Last edited by Phoenix68.2.0 on 13 Jan 2021, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Taipan » 13 Jan 2021, 12:26 pm » wrote: Well, .......OK.
You win your point.

"It is unfair to kill a snake, for being a snake".
                                                                                        A.L.

Mam,
The damn snake is under your house.
Who do you call ?
Someone like me.....stupid enough......and dumb enough....... to crawl under there.
Even with a Mossberg 500.

Did you want the job?
Did you?
Good.   Here is the shotgun.         You drag him out.
Good Luck.....................

I once had a family of skunks living under my boat house at my lake place.
I couldn't let to dogs down there, and I didn't want the kids down there.
I called a cop friend of mine who also does animal control.
He said he wold get rid of them. He meant to kill them all.
I declined his offer.
In my research I learned that testosterone would drive them out.
Every morning firs thing, I would send my husband and my teenage son down to that area to pee around the perimeter.
They were all gone within a few days.

So, I guess my answer would be to try peeing on it. :)

solon

Share      Unread post

You TRAITORS worshipped Trump like a GOD and we all saw it Lefties dont really DO the dult of personality thing. Far from treating Biden like  a messiah most lefties adknowlege his weaknesses and wanted someone else. The center Dems held fast with Biden and convinced a lot of lefties that he was the best chance to beat Trump.  My wife is leftier than me and always wanted Biden because he was moderate and he is a DEAN when it comes to foreign policy. 

You are just a LIAR and a TRAITOR all you do here is tell lies and your GOD LOST the election its time for you teo get over it. Just telling STUPID LIES about Biden is usueless. Amyone can take a candid picture of someone giving a speech that looks like that or makes the speaker look funny it means NOTHING but then most of your ignorant potss mean NOTHING

solon

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: Well said sir. I nominated your post.
That post is UTTER NONSENSE that white supremacists have been pushing for DECADES. Black people get disagreed with all the time without anyone calling them racists.  Obama got all KINDS of criticisms from the LEFT about his policies no one called them racitss the right gets called RACIST FOR GOOD REASON then they say THIS since they have no hope of actually addressing their racism.  This is what I heard after DeSantis said that we cant MONKEY FLORIDA UP by electing  a man wno was black. IT is an ECUSE to act like RACIST PIGS then demand they not be CALLED on acting like RACIST PIGS

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

solon » 13 Jan 2021, 12:35 pm » wrote: That post is UTTER NONSENSE that white supremacists have been pushing for DECADES. Black people get disagreed with all the time without anyone calling them racists.  Obama got all KINDS of criticisms from the LEFT about his policies no one called them racitss the right gets called RACIST FOR GOOD REASON then they say THIS since they have no hope of actually addressing their racism.  This is what I heard after DeSantis said that we cant MONKEY FLORIDA UP by electing  a man wno was black. IT is an ECUSE to act like RACIST PIGS then demand they not be CALLED on acting like RACIST PIGS

You're speaking of the handful, not the overall majority. Misty does this all the time also. She takes a handful of right wing sociopathic racists, then tries to generalize them as if they represented the whole. Not cool.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

solon » 13 Jan 2021, 12:32 pm » wrote: Far from treating Biden like  a messiah most lefties adknowlege his weaknesses and wanted someone else.
.....Very typical of rookies.
You other rookies need to be a little-more cautious with "absolute" terms like most....unless you're purposely trying to sound as clueless as history-challenged Teabaggers/Trumpoids/Wannabe-Nazis.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 12:31 pm » wrote: I once had a family of skunks living under my boat house at my lake place.
I couldn't let to dogs down there, and I didn't want the kids down there.
I called a cop friend of mine who also does animal control.
He said he wold get rid of them. He meant to kill them all.
I declined his offer.
In my research I learned that testosterone would drive them out.
Every morning firs thing, I would send my husband and my teenage son down to that area to pee around the perimeter.
They were all gone within a few days.

So, I guess my answer would be to try peeing on it. Image

Damn it !!
Are you trying to best me !!
With wisdom...............!!!
Are you !!
Damn it !!
Now, I am furious. !!!

Yes, again........you win.       (damn it).

Please print this post out for your husband & son.

I am a Texas Mercenary.     You disarmed me.  
Only strength & wisdom............ is what I will listen to.

Peace, cowgirl.                                                    
:)  

solon

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 12:38 pm » wrote: You're speaking of the handful, not the overall majority. Misty does this all the time also. She takes a handful of right wing sociopathic racists, then tries to generalize them as if they represented the whole. Not cool.
If your point is that the majority of conservatives are NOT racists I agree with that.  I have told you before I cut my teeth politically wth conservative leaders that to this day I have tremendous respect for though I disagreed with them most all of the time. The post Taipan made though is ridiculous. I have seen that artument made many times when the GOP was tossing out dogwhisteles that were like foghors and got called out I have seen it used to excuse obvious wink and nod racism. Ihave never see Misty do this and find it unlike her. I will just leave it wth an agreement that though Trump DID pander to white supremacists I dont believe that most conservatives are racist. I dont remember seeing anything racist from YOU or Neo for example but I have seen a TON of it from Taipan

Taipan

Share      Unread post

solon » 13 Jan 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: If your point is that the majority of conservatives are NOT racists I agree with that.  I have told you before I cut my teeth politically wth conservative leaders that to this day I have tremendous respect for though I disagreed with them most all of the time. The post Taipan made though is ridiculous. I have seen that artument made many times when the GOP was tossing out dogwhisteles that were like foghors and got called out I have seen it used to excuse obvious wink and nod racism. Ihave never see Misty do this and find it unlike her. I will just leave it wth an agreement that though Trump DID pander to white supremacists I dont believe that most conservatives are racist. I dont remember seeing anything racist from YOU or Neo for example but I have seen a TON of it from Taipan

You are a goddamn liar PUNK !!!
Nothing you say is true !!!

Have a nice day...........................(prison *******).....................

solon

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 13 Jan 2021, 12:58 pm » wrote: You are a goddamn liar PUNK !!!
Nothing you say is true !!!

Have a nice day...........................(prison *******).....................
You are not only a RACIST PIG you are a PROUD RACIST PIG everyone here has seen that so GFY

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 12:38 pm » wrote: You're speaking of the handful, not the overall majority. Misty does this all the time also. She takes a handful of right wing sociopathic racists, then tries to generalize them as if they represented the whole. Not cool.
The 20%er's are without question sociopathic racists.  The rest of you probably know better, but even so...you choose to look the other way because you figured it might be beneficial to your wallet.  Which makes you worse than the racists...at least they're out front with it and have some integrity.

Trump and his mob of **** hypocrites...
The call of the Trump patriots as they tazed narcotics detective Michael Fanone into a heart attack...

"KILL HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN!!!"

Blue lives matter...my ***.
The Thin Blue Line...my ***.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

solon » 13 Jan 2021, 1:01 pm » wrote: You are not only a RACIST PIG you are a PROUD RACIST PIG everyone here has seen that so GFY
Not everyone!!! I like Taipan and despise your barking moonbatty ***!!!

The corrupt, perverted, braindead biden has been wrong on EVERY US foreign policy and security issue for 47 years!!!

In his 2014 memoir, Duty, former Defense Secretary Robert Gates famously shared his view that Biden, then the vice president and previously chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, had been wrong about “nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

Of course everybody knows that braindead will not be calling the "shots".  
War is a Racket

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 13 Jan 2021, 3:46 pm » wrote: Not everyone!!! I like Taipan and despise your barking moonbatty ***!!!

The corrupt, perverted, braindead biden has been wrong on EVERY US foreign policy and security issue for 47 years!!!

In his 2014 memoir, Duty, former Defense Secretary Robert Gates famously shared his view that Biden, then the vice president and previously chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, had been wrong about “nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

Of course everybody knows that braindead will not be calling the "shots".
So great that someone like Gates didn't want us to get into a mess in Iraq or Afghanistan.  That could have been ugly, gone on for decades.

He opposed those two wars, right?

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 3:52 pm » wrote: So great that someone like Gates didn't want us to get into a mess in Iraq or Afghanistan.  That could have been ugly, gone on for decades.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/31/politics ... index.html

War is a Racket

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 3:52 pm » wrote: So great that someone like Gates didn't want us to get into a mess in Iraq or Afghanistan.  That could have been ugly, gone on for decades.

Braindead was for them!!!
War is a Racket

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 13 Jan 2021, 4:06 pm » wrote: Braindead was for them!!!
Well, that's just terrible, terrible.  I'm glad that Gates opposed those awful wars that America lost.  All that money and all those dead soldiers, for nothing.  Thank God for men likes Gates who made the right decisions instead.

He did make the right decisions, didn't he?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 13 Jan 2021, 3:44 pm » wrote: The 20%er's are without question sociopathic racists.  The rest of you probably know better, but even so...you choose to look the other way because you figured it might be beneficial to your wallet.  Which makes you worse than the racists...at least they're out front with it and have some integrity.

Show me one post of mine that has ever either directly or indirectly supported them. Your side has a good percentage of sociopathic racists as well. Where is your condemnation of them? You are a typical lefty. You give your side a pass for doing the same things that you point your finger at the right for.

Liberal hypocrisy # 4,490,112
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Biden Doesn’t Understand Why 74 Million Americans Have No Interest In His Unity Facade

In just a few short days, Joe Biden will address the nation at his inauguration, themed “America United.” This unity message, the Presidential Inaugural Committee declared, “reflects the beginning of a new national journey that restores the soul of America, brings the country together, and creates a path to a brighter future.”

The announcement of this bipartisan theme seemed apropos following a week of turbulence and destruction perpetrated by Trump supporters at our nation’s Capitol, the seat of American self-government— upheaval that serious figures on both the left and the right have categorically and correctly condemned. After Biden’s speech on Jan. 20, he and his wife, along with soon-to-be-Vice President Kamala Harris and her husband, will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, accompanied by Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and the former first ladies.

If you ask Biden and the inaugural committee, this display of bipartisanship aims to reorient the nation, binding us across ideological lines and uniting us all. At the conclusion of the ceremony, echoes of “Kumbayah” will undoubtedly rise from America’s heartland as the right-thinkers and the deplorables join hands in glorious oneness.

This, of course, is all a facade. On its surface, Biden’s call for unity is a slimy display of partisan gaslighting. Deep down, however, it represents a profound misunderstanding of who America is and, worse, a perverse denial of the left’s leading role in inflicting the deep and deadly wounds that threaten to torture America the Beautiful beyond the point of recognition.

Half of America Is Irredeemable, but Let’s Have Unity
The fact is, no speech, no theme, no assembly of presidents past can “restore the soul of America, bring the country back together, and create a path to a brighter future” so long as the commander in chief and his No. 2 consider half the electorate to be irredeemably racist, sexist, homophobic, and bigoted insurrectionists and seditionists — or at the very least, complicit in all these sins.

Further, 74 million Americans just voted to re-elected an anti-establishment outsider and a cultural matador, whose very existence in the political realm offers a direct rebuke to the political realities wrapped up in all that Obama, Clinton, and even Bush represent. The symbolic presidential reunion Biden has organized is no olive branch to the new Republican Party, which is tired of funding detestable institutions, weary of political correctness and corrupt elitist claims of decorum, and sick of endless wars.

There’s a little something about unity Biden doesn’t understand. In games of winners and losers, sincere unifiers value harmony when they lose, not just when they get their way. Americans lose interest in unity when the people calling for it were so recently hostile to their values and livelihoods.

After all, the Democratic Party that now holds the power of the presidency and both branches of Congress is the same one that spent four whole years trying to undo the loss they suffered in 2016, including a despicable special counsel investigation, based on Democratic National Committee-funded oppo research, that came at a $32 million price tag to American taxpayers.

Democrats led a no-holds-barred crusade against the commander in chief, pledging to “impeach the motherf-cker.” When that didn’t work, they settled for canceling conservatives online and in classrooms for questioning leftist gender orthodoxy, maligning pro-life advocates as science-deniers, and smearing champions of due process as rape apologists.

They dragged Christians through the mud and into the courts, upending the life of a cake artist and trying to force nuns to pay for abortifacients. When conservatives doubled down on their Second Amendment rights, Biden told gun owners he would take their “AR-14s,” even telling one concerned working-class man he was “full of sh-t” and partnering with hell-yes-we’ll-take-your-guns Beto O’Rourke.

For the past 10 months, Democrats and their corporate media friends have smeared faithful churchgoers, mask critics, and lockdown detractors as grandma-killers. They’ve shouted online that boys are girls and in the streets that silence is violence.

When law-abiding Americans took offense at the rioting and looting that plagued America’s cities for months, the left downplayed the violence, with the incoming vice president even working to help bail out dangerous criminals, including a suspect who shot at police, a woman charged with second-degree murder for stabbing her friend to death, and a twice-convicted sex offender. Now Biden will lay a wreath in Arlington National Cemetery with the woman who called voters who wanted to Make America Great Again “deplorables” — and we’re calling it “America United”?

Save Your Unity Speech
Democrats’ interest in unity is a new one — and harmony can’t be manufactured with a presidential publicity stunt and empty words read off a teleprompter. Speechwriters can type their little fingers to the bone, crafting flowery language and hopeful imagery, but how on earth are those who really want to make America great again, not as a political slogan but as a principled return to America’s founding ideals, ever supposed to reconcile with a party whose figureheads have maintained that America was never really that great? How can we hope for unity when conservatives are being purged from social media and when right-wing retailers, by mere association with Trump, are being de-platformed?

If Trump has taught us anything — and he’s taught us many things — it’s that we’re better off actively engaging in the raging culture war as we wrestle with our country’s ills than to fake a veneer of civility and unison and watch as our deeply cherished beliefs go to hell in the name of decorum. If we really want to “restore the soul of America,” we must grapple with all the ways we’ve strayed from our convictions — without taking the easy and deceitful path of pinning them all on Trump.

Trump was a symptom of our sins and in some ways even a repudiation of them. He wasn’t the origin, and we’ll never have unity again until our political betters are honest about that fact. Unity would be great, but our divisions can’t be cured with ignorance or obstinance about what the real problems are — and unity most certainly isn’t possible if our solutions involve deep-seated malice toward our opponents, glossed over with a simple speech.

If Biden really wanted America to be unified, he’d stop mischaracterizing the 74 million Americans who believe differently than he does — but his feelings about irredeemable America didn’t change overnight just because he eked out an election.

https://congressionalpost.com/biden-doe ... ty-facade/
War is a Racket

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 13 Jan 2021, 4:30 pm » wrote: Biden Doesn’t Understand Why 74 Million Americans Have No Interest In His Unity Facade

Unlike Trump, Biden knows it's his job to call for unity.  He can't very well call for disunity after Trump.

Biden also knows that he gets unity from your side when your side is - fertilizer.

So, when you hear him call for unity, think six feet of it on top of you as soon as you can manage.  Thanks a bunch.