This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 12:35 pm » wrote: Ok, so it was in private. The Dims still knew his character, and they didn't have an issue with it, as long as the money rolled in. 

Dim hypocrisy #3,458,231
When you get a paycheck, are you really concerned about the moral character of who signed it?

The hard part is to get people to do the moral thing when their paycheck depends upon them not doing so...

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 12:35 pm » wrote: Ok, so it was in private. The Dims still knew his character, and they didn't have an issue with it, as long as the money rolled in. 

Dim hypocrisy #3,458,231
I believe that can be said for both sides.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Cannonpointer » 13 Jan 2021, 12:34 pm » wrote: But this is true: Violence good, when lefties do ti.

Violence bad, when righties do it.
Violence never good.
No matter who do it.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 1:01 pm » wrote: I believe that can be said for both sides.
I know. But you seem to be pretending that the Dims are some innocent bystanders in all of this. He wasn't vile when the money was coming in. Money stopped, he is now vile. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 1:01 pm » wrote: Violence never good.
No matter who do it.

I strongly, but not violently, disagree.

Only a pacifist views violence as always bad.  For the rest of us it's situational.

solon

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 1:07 pm » wrote: I know. But you seem to be pretending that the Dims are some innocent bystanders in all of this. He wasn't vile when the money was coming in. Money stopped, he is now vile.
Dems have a lot to answer for as far as I am concerned but I dont see how you can blame them for TRUMP I have subscribed to political magazines. I have been pary of lefty political organaizations and never heard Trump talked about except as a pompous racist jerk. He sure as HELL could never have won a Democratic primary.  Blame dems for the things they DESERVE to be criticized for and the ReNAMBLACANS for what THEY deserve to be crticized for cant blame the DEMS for Trump THEY didng give him power

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:47 am » wrote: I may have made a mistake when it comes to Donald Trump.
For years I thought he was just a bloviating idiot with a sub par IQ.

But now I think he might be crazy like a fox.

His entire adult life he has contributed to Democrats.
Hilary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Anthony Weiner, etc.
He has always loved the Dems.
Couldn't get enough of them.

I think his master plan was to get elected, blow up our reputation internationally, alienate our allies, and subvert our democratic process.
Really push the envelope and **** things up as much as possible.
He got the weakest minded people in this country to pledge allegiance to him.
He whipped the entire GOP like sled dogs so they would pull his sled. He was their master!

I think it was all to show the world what spineless, dickless, soft headed, wet brained losers the GOP really are.
He made it so the Republicans will not be able to win an election in a generation!

Well done, Donald!!
There is nothing here that is a lie.

It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone except it really happened.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

solon » 13 Jan 2021, 1:11 pm » wrote:  He sure as HELL could never have won a Democratic primary.  Blame dems for the things they DESERVE to be criticized for and the ReNAMBLACANS for what THEY deserve to be criticized for cant blame the DEMS for Trump THEY didn't give him power

You got that right. Well put.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 1:07 pm » wrote: I know. But you seem to be pretending that the Dims are some innocent bystanders in all of this. He wasn't vile when the money was coming in. Money stopped, he is now vile. 
Where did I ever pretend that?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 1:28 pm » wrote: Where did I ever pretend that?

Your whole OP.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Maybe you should read it again.
That's not at all the point of the OP.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 1:31 pm » wrote: Maybe you should read it again.
That's not at all the point of the OP.
Whatever. I am right, and you are wrong.  :rofl:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 1:01 pm » wrote: Violence never good.
No matter who do it.

Oh, I know, I know...

EVERYBODY on this board was against the past YEAR'S nonstop violence in the streets and threats to the lives of police officers.

Everybody, I tell ya. And retell ya. :)  

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Cannonpointer » 13 Jan 2021, 1:37 pm » wrote: Oh, I know, I know...

EVERYBODY on this board was against the past YEAR'S nonstop violence in the streets and threats to the lives of police officers.

Everybody, I tell ya. And retell ya. :)  
Well, I can only speak for myself.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: Whatever. I am right, and you are wrong.  :rofl:  
I can live with that. :)

omh

Share      Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 13 Jan 2021, 1:01 pm » wrote: I believe that can be said for both sides.
Your faith is bad advice since there are many facets of humanity acting out social realities globally at the same time each is geographically governing outcomes of all incoming replacements using hypothetical vlaues created by time line semantics.

Everyone doing it the same way makes it true, not actually how life works naturally positioned. Shadows of doubt in the modern era aren't any different that governed in the dark ages after Rome and Before the renaissance of so called modern world and industrial revolution to instant communication globally taking place now.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 1:42 pm » wrote: Well, I can only speak for myself.
That's okay - I'm speaking for virtually all of your bedfellows. They were good with violent secessions, looting and burning, attacking anyone who put out their fires, punching whoever THEY adjudged a "nazi" - you name it.

Suddenly, they're Polly **** Purebred. Too bad **** like schumer make for impotent Underdogs. Because Polly still ain't out of trouble.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Trump had one skill. Finding shyster lawyers who knew how to weaponize this country's **** up legal system. Which worked fine for him for four decades. Until his shysters had to go fight it out in appeals court and the SCOTUS, where his shysters were ****.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Cannonpointer » 13 Jan 2021, 1:46 pm » wrote: That's okay - I'm speaking for virtually all of your bedfellows. They were good with violent secessions, looting and burning, attacking anyone who put out their fires, punching whoever THEY adjudged a "nazi" - you name it.

Suddenly, they're Polly **** Purebred. Too bad **** like schumer make for impotent Underdogs. Because Polly still ain't out of trouble.

Consistency is not a strong suit with our politicians. Or forum members.

omh

Share      Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 13 Jan 2021, 1:01 pm » wrote: Violence never good.
No matter who do it.
Violence isn't always bad, if one is being conquered or defeated for being equally alive and the person or people seeking conquest and control won't stop until they reach their arbitrary goal of mandating everyone ignore how life works in plain sight ancestrally from now on or else.

the people that govern by "take ir or leave it and we will find others that will." "obey our way or no way you will make it on your own as laws that rule outcome regulate making an income socially where geographically living.".

right now the winners of the election in 2020 are conspiring to stop anyone that opposed their thinking from earning a living from now on. That isn't providing equality for all. There is no liberty in defending human rights paying to become social narratives while naturally alive replacements mutually evolving so far since a conception to replace those doing the conceiving.

I see your ugly side pretending to do social greater good.
Last edited by omh on 13 Jan 2021, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.