This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:47 am » wrote: I may have made a mistake when it comes to Donald Trump.
For years I thought he was just a bloviating idiot with a sub par IQ.

But now I think he might be crazy like a fox.

His entire adult life he has contributed to Democrats.
Hilary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Anthony Weiner, etc.
He has always loved the Dems.
Couldn't get enough of them.

He was never a Republican.
He saw an opening to co-opt the Republican party by playing to the racists and the Evangelicals and he also played to the disaffected working class with his phony populism.

He has now proven that he doesn't give a **** about Republicans.
He will throw any of them under the bus if sees them as not sufficiently loyal to him, including his own VP.
The angry mob that invaded the Capitol were hunting for Pence and wanting to hang him.
Trump never even called his own VP to see if he was safe and didn't talk to him for almost a week after that day.

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 1:54 pm » wrote: He was never a Republican.
He saw an opening to co-opt the Republican party by playing to the racists and the Evangelicals and he also played to the disaffected working class with his phony populism.

He will throw any of them under the bus if sees them as not sufficiently loyal to him, including his own VP.
The angry mob that invaded the Capitol were hunting for Pence and wanting to hang him.
Trump never even called his own VP to see if he was safe and didn't talk to him for almost a week after that day.

I truly thought that given his history, he would govern like a liberal.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 1:54 pm » wrote: He was never a Republican.

I truly thought that given his history, he would govern like a liberal.
Not if he wanted a second term.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:47 am » wrote: I may have made a mistake when it comes to Donald Trump.
For years I thought he was just a bloviating idiot with a sub par IQ.

But now I think he might be crazy like a fox.

His entire adult life he has contributed to Democrats.

I think his master plan was to get elected, blow up our reputation internationally, alienate our allies, and subvert our democratic process.
Really push the envelope and **** things up as much as possible.
He got the weakest minded people in this country to pledge allegiance to him.
He whipped the entire GOP like sled dogs so they would pull his sled. He was their master!

I think it was all to show the world what spineless, dickless, soft headed, wet brained losers the GOP really are.
He made it so the Republicans will not be able to win an election in a generation!

Well done, Donald!!
He became the benevalent DICK TATER RETHUGLIRATS always wanted !  

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Independent

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: You are missing the whole point of the thread.
It's like Trump punked the entire world!
useful idiot

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 12:32 pm » wrote: You never know when I am joking with you.
I apologize.
You seem like a very serious person.
So, you're right. I never know.

Actually this was even a funnier joke since you maybe didn't go full Isable on me.
I just thought you did.

Anyway, I'll try to sense your jabs at humor a little better. 
Trouble is that I like you so I can't immediately say "**** YOU, *******!"

I mean it's not like you're BlaVe or someone worse... Image  

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 10:01 am » wrote: You still are wrong. No past tense needed... Trying to rationalize your irrational hatred doesn't work.

I think he saw an opportunity to play the crowd like ANY prospective candidate.
There was the swing to the left that left a bad taste in many people's mouths.
Even many democrats. Face that ****, for chrissakes.

Bringing back an America First attitude in our national conscience isn't a bad thing, is it?
So even Democrats voted for the Carnival Barker and he didn't do a bad job...
Until you let the MSM blame and blame and blame. 

Then he apparently went to China himself and let loose a virus because the country was doing too good.

ps
Sorry if you got hurt feelings for some **** he SAID (didn't actually DO). Image
BANKRUPTING OUR FARMERS & RETAIL STORES & MALLS & IMPORT & EXPORT & TOURIST BUSINESSES WITH HIS TRADE WARS & FLAT TAX TARIFFS, THAT AMERICANS PAID, WAS  NOT "America Frst!"  And DISSING MASKS & HOLDING CROWDED MASKLESS SUPER SPREADER EVENTS RESPONSIBLE for SPREADING THIS COVID-19 PANDEMIC to ALL parts of our nation, OVERWHELMING OUR HOSPITALS & resulting in more than 381K MURDERED AMERICANS, WAS NOT "America First!" Image Image Image Image
Last edited by supraTruth on 13 Jan 2021, 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

supraTruth » 13 Jan 2021, 5:38 pm » wrote: BANKRUPTING OUR FARMERS & RETAIL STORES & MALLS & IMPORT & EXPORT & TOURIST BUSINESSES WITH HIS TRADE WARS & FLAT TAX TARIFFS THAT AMERICANS PAID WAS NOT "America Frst!"  And DISSING MASKS & HOLDING CROWDED MASKLESS SUPER SPREADER EVENTS RESPONSIBLE for SPREADING THIS COVID-19 PANDEMIC to ALL parts of our nation, OVERWHELMING OUR HOSPITALS & resulting in more than 381K MURDERED AMERICANS, WAS NOT "America First!" 
You can't know the results of the policy because it never really played out.
The Chinese **** the world over with a virus because they are a paper tiger.

Because of you, the Chinese won this battle.
They now have a president here who they can trust to do their bidding.

Way to go, tunnelvision.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: He wasn't saying the things he says now, then.
Yes but we Democrats had not yet went four years, successfully refusing, to accept the results of the 2016 election. Nothing has been more fun than the coup we did in fact attempt from 09nov2016 - 12jan2021

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 5:42 pm » wrote:
The Chinese **** the world over with a virus...
No, you mean the Chinese f*cked Republicans over with it. They helped us Democrats win an election with it ---just like they planned since 2018!! 
American history will go down blaming Trump for the virus, and that's the way it should be ---LOL even tho Trump had nothing to do with our great Democrat governors' and mayors'  COVID responses across America--- just go ask @bludog  ​​​​@RollingRock  if you don't believe me. This is the new America, and I love it

Last edited by Abatjour on 13 Jan 2021, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 5:29 pm » wrote:
Actually this was even a funnier joke since you maybe didn't go full Isable on me.
"Ooh hoo hoo!  Isabel, Isabel, Isabel!  WAAAAAAAAAH!"

ROTFLMFAO.
Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote:
AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:47 am » wrote: His entire adult life he has contributed to Democrats.
And notice how Trump was never considered a bigot/racist then. Notice how the Dems loved him back then.

Dimocrat hypocrisy # 3,429,890
Those of us who lived in NYC during the Central Park Five case knew exactly what a racist he was.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 7:18 pm » wrote:
DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 5:29 pm » wrote:
"Ooh hoo hoo!  Isabel, Isabel, Isabel!  WAAAAAAAAAH!"

ROTFLMFAO.
They hate women with strong opinions.
Just tell them to suck it!

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

The gop was never going to win again anyway because of demographic changes combined with how successfully the democrats convinced people that the GOP is racist.

Trump will allow the GOP to pretend they learned some sort ofnlesson and now they properly hate white people also.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 7:59 pm » wrote: Those of us who lived in NYC during the Central Park Five case knew exactly what a racist he was.
Good point. 

I got a Trumpist fired at my job, he is Black. It started out as a lunchtime debate until that clown kept defending Trump by bringing up names of Black citizens who still feel the Central Park 5 are guilty then expecting me to explain how does that make those Black critics racist, since it makes Trump racist?
Once he kept whipping me with it, very badly, I told my Liberal Democrat manager and by the next day he was fired.
I felt so good inside of myself/playing that role in society which AOC and Schumer expects of us Liberals now since Nov 3rd ---and especially according to Mr. Lane's recent piece on Bloomberg.com! Lane basically recommends prison time for any business owner caught hiring a Trump supporter. This is the new America and I love it ---So I did what fellow USA Liberals like @bludog  ​​​​@RollingRock  would be proud of me, for doing!  Image  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:11 pm » wrote: ... how successfully the democrats convinced people that the GOP is racist.

Yes, we did it flawlessly too. We even have Blacks thinking the GOP's SCOTUS Justice C.Thomas is racist toward Blacks lol
Trump will allow the GOP to pretend they learned some sort ofnlesson and now they properly hate white people also.
huh?

Trumpists are made up of 85% White people, so why would they go start hating White people?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: Yes, we did it flawlessly too. We even have Blacks thinking the GOP's SCOTUS Justice C.Thomas is racist toward Blacks lol

huh?

Trumpists are made up of 85% White people, so why would they go start hating White people?
It us strategically necessary for the GOP to now compete with democrats over who Hates White people more.

Whites are demonstrably the stupidest people on earth so they will simply follow party loyalty regardless of what happens to them. But bothe parties need to compete for the growing population of latinX and Hebrew Israelites.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: Yes, we did it flawlessly too. We even have Blacks thinking the GOP's SCOTUS Justice C.Thomas is racist toward Blacks lol

huh?

Just think. If the GOP can sell the idea that they hate both white people and ***...they can capture a latinX majority.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:34 pm » wrote: It us strategically necessary for the GOP to now compete with democrats over who Hates White people more.
Good point. But IMHO you GOP blokes hate our negro friends and our LGBT friends too much, to pull that strategy  off.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 8:38 pm » wrote: Good point. But IMHO you GOP blokes hate our negro friends and our LGBT friends too much, to pulled it off.
I'm not GOP. That is the genius of trump...he made people like myself abandon the GOP.

Now i am just fascist.