This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 1:54 pm » wrote: He was never a Republican.

I think he made that clear when he announced his run. He went after both parties that day when he he ride down the escalator ---that fool even stood there that day and actually said our Economies seem to always work better under Democrat Presidents so he wanted to change that string of bad fortune for non-Democrat Presidents.

He has now proven that he doesn't give a **** about Republicans.
In all fairness, the fool made that known on the day he announced his run lol You're giving him too much credit.

Remember the way he listed who all are the swamp's residents??
Trump never even called his own VP to see if he was safe and didn't talk to him for almost a week after that day.
He wasn't supposed to call Pence. Pence had already informed him that he was spooked of our China's/USA Democrat's cancel culture and won't be challenging the electoral votes on Jan 6th ... Pence was already the enemy as Trump likely was hoping the mob got to Pence.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:37 pm » wrote: Just think. If the GOP can sell the idea that they hate both white people and ***...they can capture a latinX majority.
ROFL @ your ignorance of how colossally LGBT reigns supreme over Latinx community in the USA ... that is why so many leave Mexico you can even ask @bludog  ​​​​@RollingRock  if you don't believe me.  

Those great LGBT come here from Mexico to live freely and enjoy how we Democrats have followed Obama's orders to a tee/working hard to put our great LGBT citizens in charge of America 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 8:56 pm » wrote: ROFL @ your ignorance of how colossally LGBT reigns supreme over Latinx community in the USA ... that is why so many leave Mexico you can even ask @bludog  ​​​​@RollingRock  if you don't believe me.  

Those great LGBT come here from Mexico to live freely and enjoy how we Democrats have followed Obama's orders to a tee/working hard to put our great LGBT citizens in charge of America
This is fake news. But I know why you think It.

Pretending to be gay is how you get asylum in the usa.

But look at their birth rates. Look at how Catholic they are. These aren't ***.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:39 pm » wrote: I'm not GOP. That is the genius of trump...he made people like myself abandon the GOP.

Now i am just fascist.
LOL

fascist?

on what premise? or what is the objectivity of the fascism??  in order to claim to fascism you have to have a specific, tangible, empirical, resource or element or human trait/characteristic which inspires the fascist's protection and preservation of it's control over the society

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 9:07 pm » wrote:
Pretending to be gay is how you get asylum in the usa. ... These aren't ***.
So what. Get onboard with it. Those people have a Right yes a Responsibility to help us Liberals change America ---you can even ask @bludog  if you don't believe me. Don't let the cancel culture have to come convince you!!

FOS

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 9:18 pm » wrote: So what. Get onboard with it. Those people have a Right yes a Responsibility to help us Liberals change America ---you can even ask @bludog  if you don't believe me. Don't let the cancel culture have to come convince you!!
I am already quite cancelled. There is not much more that they can do to me, to be honest.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 8:01 pm » wrote: They hate women with strong opinions.
Just tell them to suck it!

A strong opinion is ROFL...?
Sheesh, doesn't take much to make a twat feel "empowered" does it?
:wave:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 7:18 pm » wrote: "Ooh hoo hoo!  Isabel, Isabel, Isabel!  WAAAAAAAAAH!"

ROTFLMFAO.

I already know you're a retarded attention whore.
But thanks for the memo...

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 6:05 pm » wrote: No, you mean the Chinese f*cked Republicans over with it. They helped us Democrats win an election with it ---just like they planned since 2018!! 
American history will go down blaming Trump for the virus, and that's the way it should be ---LOL even tho Trump had nothing to do with our great Democrat governors' and mayors'  COVID responses across America--- just go ask @bludog  ​​​​@RollingRock  if you don't believe me. This is the new America, and I love it

Confused people is the new America, ****.

Revel in that.
Remember to keep current on each PC thing that offends each person.
Americans no longer have skin. Very sensitive now.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:39 pm » wrote: I'm not GOP. That is the genius of trump...he made people like myself abandon the GOP.

Now i am just fascist.

so you was okay with Dubya but not Trump huh

FOS

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 13 Jan 2021, 10:10 pm » wrote: so you was okay with Dubya but not Trump huh
No. I hated dubya. Most of the alt right was anti war.

Many of us had a revelation: none of this was for oil, it was for Israel.

Thus started the alt right. During dubya presidency.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 9:52 pm » wrote:  
Americans no longer have skin.
no more gender either... get it right! 

peepee

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: You are missing the whole point of the thread.
It's like Trump punked the entire world!
...your theory is plausible...from what i can deduce from his words and actions [i don't know him and i doubt anyone else here knows him] he appears as 'the eternal teenager'...and an 'attention whore'...and a phony...the kind of guy who works everyone up for something bigly big and then hides from his actions when his **** hits the fan...always blaming others....

...he also appears as a miserable bully...and when such a prodigious, miserable **** bully and ******* goes down, there are lots and lots of people who want to get in some vicious kicks about the head and groin... the 'smartest' [very relative] republicans are smart enough to understand that jumping in to defend him isn't worth it..   

...i just wish people could get their heads out of their anal sphincters and learn to ignore the **** puppet$ and direct their hatred at the puppetmaster$...loudly LOUDLY demanding complete transparency as to the issuance of 'the money' is, i believe, a vicious blow to 'the ****$'... 

peepee

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 13 Jan 2021, 10:10 pm » wrote: so you was okay with Dubya but not Trump huh
...he voted for bush and would again just like most/every republican trumptard here.. i've lived in the same town for a long time...the people who displayed bush, mccain, romney yard signs put out trump signs too...[same effect with democrats]

...republicrats are **** monetary ignoramuses...period... they are stuck in a lala-land of puppet$... i sense that most will die in lala-land...  :(    

peepee

Share      Unread post

Now i am just fascist.
...you must get real sometime...trump is the titular of the REPUBLICAN party incorporated...he got more votes for republicans than anyone else ever... the HUGE majority of **** idiots who vote for republicans every $election voted for trump... and will again...or lyin' ted cruz, etc. ad nauseam if trump is disqualified...you too, *******...that's what i bet...  ;)  

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Deezer Shoove » 13 Jan 2021, 5:29 pm » wrote: You seem like a very serious person.
So, you're right. I never know.

Actually this was even a funnier joke since you maybe didn't go full Isable on me.
I just thought you did.

Anyway, I'll try to sense your jabs at humor a little better. 
Trouble is that I like you so I can't immediately say "**** YOU, *******!"

I mean it's not like you're BlaVe or someone worse... Image  

I am a serious person when I need to be.
If I meant this thread as a serious thread, I would have used PG.
I will try to be more transparent with my humor. :)

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Aww, thanks. :)
I feel the same way about you.

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2021, 7:19 am » wrote: ...your theory is plausible...from what i can deduce from his words and actions [i don't know him and i doubt anyone else here knows him] he appears as 'the eternal teenager'...and an 'attention whore'...and a phony...the kind of guy who works everyone up for something bigly big and then hides from his actions when his **** hits the fan...always blaming others....

...he also appears as a miserable bully...and when such a prodigious, miserable **** bully and ******* goes down, there are lots and lots of people who want to get in some vicious kicks about the head and groin... the 'smartest' [very relative] republicans are smart enough to understand that jumping in to defend him isn't worth it..   

...i just wish people could get their heads out of their anal sphincters and learn to ignore the **** puppet$ and direct their hatred at the puppetmaster$...loudly LOUDLY demanding complete transparency as to the issuance of 'the money' is, i believe, a vicious blow to 'the ****$'... 
Say you are correct, Trump didn't do it alone. You treat reality like a globalscreen play, use your artistic license to picture how self anointed persons can fool ancestral people all the time one generation after another.

Remember the soul of reality is context, sole displacements of replacements is DNA mutually evolving forms as added so far living in series parallel as numbers occupying space so far.

that's right, your mind only follows intellectual time line statistically averaged facts suggesting life cannot be limited to mutually evolving from now on. You believe and rest is history in the unfolding.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 9:07 pm » wrote: This is fake news.
You **** are fake news central.
FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 9:07 pm » wrote: But I know why you think It.
No you don't, but you think you do.
FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 9:07 pm » wrote: Pretending to be gay is how you get asylum in the usa.
Like this fake news.
FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 9:07 pm » wrote: But look at their birth rates. Look at how Catholic they are. These aren't ***.
What Abatjour is talking about is the influence the LGBT community has on LatinX culture as a whole, which includes things like music, fashion, cuisine, entertainment, dance, and many other aspects of the culture. Things that are considerably too nuanced for a closeted gay who is continually focused on where you think the penis has to go. And LatinX culture which you don't know jack **** about since your sources of information are limited to Breitbart, Newsmax, and Stormfront.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2021, 8:30 am » wrote: Trump didn't do it alone.
That is correct.  Can ya believe I would say this about a post from ohm?  And some people say there's no god.

But of course Trump didn't do it alone.  He has had the support of the ******* who make up 46% of the population of this country, and probably 75% of white American christians who are utter hypocrite *******.