This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

I may have made a mistake when it comes to Donald Trump.
For years I thought he was just a bloviating idiot with a sub par IQ.

But now I think he might be crazy like a fox.

His entire adult life he has contributed to Democrats.
Hilary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Anthony Weiner, etc.
He has always loved the Dems.
Couldn't get enough of them.

I think his master plan was to get elected, blow up our reputation internationally, alienate our allies, and subvert our democratic process.
Really push the envelope and **** things up as much as possible.
He got the weakest minded people in this country to pledge allegiance to him.
He whipped the entire GOP like sled dogs so they would pull his sled. He was their master!

I think it was all to show the world what spineless, dickless, soft headed, wet brained losers the GOP really are.
He made it so the Republicans will not be able to win an election in a generation!

Well done, Donald!!

omh

Share      Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:47 am » wrote: I may have made a mistake when it comes to Donald Trump.

I think his master plan was to get elected, blow up our reputation internationally, alienate our allies, and subvert our democratic process.
He whipped the entire GOP like sled dogs so they would pull his sled. He was their master!

I think it was all to show the world what spineless, dickless, soft headed, wet brained losers the GOP really are.
He made it so the Republicans will not be able to win an election in a generation!

Well done, Donald!!
what we and our reputation are you talking about because there is no I in your intellectual we team of people typecasting ancestries by categorical statistical averages of appearance and behavior. You always leave out mutually evolving as reproductively here sustaining the numbers occupying space from now on.

Specific displacement thing.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
https://youtu.be/fLpmswBKVN4

omh

Share      Unread post

What is a mind? Cast of characters on a world order stage or a lifetime's evolved fertilize cell that became the body's brain cradle to grave in a shape since conceiv ed never the same total sum form twice until decomposed from now on?

reality vs real. you always defend reality ignoring how life works for real in plain sight of mutually evolving now. weak post eggplant. easily debunked by results of life naturally existing so far.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

It's a moot point, Trump is out and Biden is in.

omh

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 13 Jan 2021, 9:20 am » wrote: It's a moot point, Trump is out and Biden is in.

You keep ignoring life is a continuing compounding total sum so far never staying what arrives from now on. kinetic balancing without intellectual translations of anything else is possible historically used by those loathing the life process of mutually evolving now.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

DennisTheMenace » 13 Jan 2021, 9:20 am » wrote: It's a moot point, Trump is out and Biden is in.

You are missing the whole point of the thread.
It's like Trump punked the entire world!

omh

Share      Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 13 Jan 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: You are missing the whole point of the thread.
always tell a thug ideology by how they define what their opposition does to people.

What is an entire world with so many separate ones in the same atmosphere, same species taking place at the same time?
Last edited by omh on 13 Jan 2021, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:47 am » wrote: I may have made a mistake when it comes to Donald Trump.

Well done, Donald!!
You still are wrong. No past tense needed... Trying to rationalize your irrational hatred doesn't work.

I think he saw an opportunity to play the crowd like ANY prospective candidate.
There was the swing to the left that left a bad taste in many people's mouths.
Even many democrats. Face that ****, for chrissakes.

Bringing back an America First attitude in our national conscience isn't a bad thing, is it?
So even Democrats voted for the Carnival Barker and he didn't do a bad job...
Until you let the MSM blame and blame and blame. 

Then he apparently went to China himself and let loose a virus because the country was doing too good.

ps
Sorry if you got hurt feelings for some **** he SAID (didn't actually DO). :wah:  

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 8:47 am » wrote: I may have made a mistake when it comes to Donald Trump.

No.....he's always been a garden-variety Opportuni$t.....especially when the opportunity to (once, again) skirt The Law arises.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xc0EpF49vE

omh

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 13 Jan 2021, 10:07 am » wrote:  Image
No.....he's always been a garden-variety Opportuni$t.....especially when the opportunity to (once, again) skirt The Law arises.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xc0EpF49vE
Your true color is showing since you are another garden variety opportunist as Donald Trump, but he was president, he was famous before getting elected. He was a media darling and part of ruling elites staging the chaos continuing so far.

thing is, Trump indirectly supports individual liberty, you demand society has rights to dictate who people are from personal income to rank at controling global economic trade in the "free market exchange of giving away ancestral time for social timing of staying in character receiving symbolic values of power, wealth, and fame sustaining doubts every next generation added.

Building bridges of expectations life cannot be limited to evolving here, biologially so far, now. You are so green with envy and so proud spreading misery one generation after another.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Deezer Shoove » 13 Jan 2021, 10:01 am » wrote: You still are wrong. No past tense needed... Trying to rationalize your irrational hatred doesn't work.

I think he saw an opportunity to play the crowd like ANY prospective candidate.
There was the swing to the left that left a bad taste in many people's mouths.
Even many democrats. Face that ****, for chrissakes.

Bringing back an America First attitude in our national conscience isn't a bad thing, is it?
So even Democrats voted for the Carnival Barker and he didn't do a bad job...
Until you let the MSM blame and blame and blame. 

Then he apparently went to China himself and let loose a virus because the country was doing too good.

ps
Sorry if you got hurt feelings for some **** he SAID (didn't actually DO). :wah:  
Nope.
Nothing you said is true.

omh

Share      Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 13 Jan 2021, 10:23 am » wrote: Nope.
Nothing you said is true.
to your relative interpretation of how life should exist if it wasn't limited to mutually evolving so far.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Well done, Donald!!
This, is beautiful.

A lot different than this gibberish he babbled out back in 2014:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bx6V-e2DQW0

Only a fool like Trump imagines he can launch a run for President by spitting upon, both, of America's top political parties LOL he actually stood there and, bragged, about his disdain for both parties. He wrote this exact ending that unfolded, at the very moment he attacked both parties right from the start in 2015. I guess he his voter's faction of We The People actually possessed some power to protect him.

Last edited by Abatjour on 13 Jan 2021, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Jan 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: You are missing the whole point of the thread.

He didn't punk me one damn bit. I knew what a deranged asswipe he was from the get-go. He is appealing only to the inbred, raised on hate, white-trash retards.

omh

Share      Unread post

Why does every spocial identity male or female perform like cinerella's step sisters trying on the glass slipper when they know it isn't theirs.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 13 Jan 2021, 10:48 am » wrote: ...He is appealing only to the inbred, raised on hate, white-trash retards.
LOL woulda loved to be a fly on their wall, when they saw Trump donating big $$$ to great Democrats like (Hillary Kamala Weiner) those listed in the OP and a few not even listed.

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 11:02 am » wrote: LOL woulda loved to be a fly on their wall, when they saw Trump donating big $$$ to great Democrats like (Hillary Kamala Weiner) those listed in the OP and a few not even listed.
Rules of reality and every reality is a pay to play rent to possess a social identity cradle to grave. those that won't or don't are disregarded one way or another.

those that cannot pay, serve to preverse the local narrative in a ballot over bullets mob rule society.
Last edited by omh on 13 Jan 2021, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Abatjour » 13 Jan 2021, 11:02 am » wrote: LOL woulda loved to be a fly on their wall, when they saw Trump donating big $$$ to great Democrats like (Hillary Kamala Weiner) those listed in the OP and a few not even listed.
Charlie Rangel! :LOL: :LOL:

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Well done, Donald!!
A good premise for a TV show but no, it was just Trump being Trump.  What he exposed is both parties will go with who can win, regardless of whether they should or not.  That's typical but hardly - inspiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5wfPlg ... &index=990