This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Isabel

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 13 Jan 2021, 11:23 am » wrote: Another impeachment with no evidence of Trump doing what he will be accused of doing.Dumbocrats never learn.
Big Lie Whore.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 13 Jan 2021, 12:11 pm » wrote: Try taking your blinders off, u **** ignorant ******* RNC CULTIST tCON SCUMBAG!  Your instant response shows that U never even looked at ANY of the posts because u SCUM refuse to look at ANYthing other than RNC TEXTS & LYING FOX WHORES!  DELIBERATE BLINDNESS KEEPS U SCUM DUMBER THAN A MUSHROOM!

If it is a fact that he DIRECTLY and SPECIFICALLY promoted violence, then you should have no problem posting a link...other than one buried in your Twitter feed.

supraTruth...a self promoter, just like Trump.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

You are correct he is a COMPLETE and TOTAL LIAR. not only is there plenty of evidence of THIS there was PLENTY of evidence Trump was guilty of abuse of power LAST TIME. Even a bunch of Republicans admitted he was guilty of what was charged of they just didnt care. That poster is just a PUNK being a PUNK

Isabel

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 13 Jan 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: Twice impeached.  Once "not removed from office."  He was still impeached and will soon be a twice impeached "president."

The Senate hasn't voted on the second impeachment yet.  This article of impeachment comes attached to legislation that stops Trump from ever holding public office again.  That is very likely to pass the Senate, even if done simply to eliminate the 2024 competition.   

Whatever the reason, the end justifies the means in this instance.  Donald Trump is a threat to American democracy.
I am enjoying the traitorous republican scum writhing in terror.

They are FRANTIC not to go down in the history books as voting to acquit this monster of history.
But they will, as dutiful, traitorous whores.

solon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 13 Jan 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: If it is a fact that he DIRECTLY and SPECIFICALLY promoted violence, then you should have no problem posting a link...other than one buried in your Twitter feed.

I have done this three times it is getting BORING. You are a LIAR and he was TOTALLY guilty last time which some REPUBLICANS admitted he held up an officail act while demanding a thing os personal political value.YOU are a LIAR

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 13 Jan 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: You deliberately ignore the facts. Not worth reading your posts anymore. You feign ignorance and deliberately lie.
None of them are.

The Age of the Big Lie Whores is over.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 11:55 am » wrote: Twice impeached. Twice exonerated. Not sure this is sending the intended message.
**** up his legacy forever. Worst President ever.......so far.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 13 Jan 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote:  This article of impeachment comes attached to legislation that stops Trump from ever holding public office again.  That is very likely to pass the Senate, even if done simply to eliminate the 2024 competition.   

This is what they are going for. 2024 will be null and void for Trump.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 13 Jan 2021, 12:59 pm » wrote: **** up his legacy forever. Worst President ever.......so far.
Yep.
1.   Brand him forever as having been twice impeached, both times FOR TREASON.
2.  Evidence of his criminal sedition will keep coming for WEEKS or MONTHS.
3.  Watch his "business" empire burn to the ground.   That's happening already.
4.  All his honorary degrees have been stripped.
5.  A multitude of criminal charges.

Gonna be GREAT television.

Last edited by Isabel on 13 Jan 2021, 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

solon

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 13 Jan 2021, 12:59 pm » wrote: **** up his legacy forever. Worst President ever.......so far.
NeoPUNK is a LIAR telling lies is why he comes here Trump will be TWICE impeached NEVER exonerated. 

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Every whiny liberals says he promoted violence, yet NONE of them can provide a link to him ACTUALLY DOING IT (specifically).

I wonder why?

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
GeorgeWashington » 13 Jan 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: How long do you suppose an impeachment trial will take?
Providing the article/s of impeachment are clear and concise, it shouldn't take long....perhaps as little as a couple of weeks.  I support it for mainly for the provision that would keep Trump from holding office in the future.  I truly believe the man is corrupt and self-serving to his core.  I think he is an obvious threat to our democracy.     

I've lived through multiple Republican presidents from Nixon to Reagan to Bush Sr to Bush Jr.  All I disagreed with polically, however I could always see the humanity and good intentions in each of these men.  Trump?   I see nothing good there - only greed, ego, self-interest and a vindictive streak.  Because of these character flaws, he's exactly the type of person who should never be president.   Jmo...

Last edited by RollingRock on 13 Jan 2021, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 13 Jan 2021, 1:05 pm » wrote: Every whiny liberals says he promoted violence, yet NONE of them can provide a link to him ACTUALLY DOING IT (specifically).

I wonder why?
You are a LIAR I have done it three times. Why do you TreasonMonkeys LIE so much. Keep pretending that unless he said MURDER Democrats and set fire to the capital he couldnt incite an insurrectionist riot.  Good luck with that we KNOW what we saw

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

ConsRule » 13 Jan 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: If it is a fact that he DIRECTLY and SPECIFICALLY promoted violence, then you should have no problem posting a link...other than one buried in your Twitter feed.

U may call it promoting myself, but it is actually promoting sane practical sense instead of the 🐎 **** that u idiot RNC cultist tCONS have spewed for decades.

& the 🍊🐷 held an Insurrection Party as his insurgent scum stormed our Capitol, instead of calling the National Guard to protect it & it's members.
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 11009?s=20

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 13 Jan 2021, 1:05 pm » wrote: Every whiny liberals says he promoted violence, yet NONE of them can provide a link to him ACTUALLY DOING IT (specifically).

I wonder why?
Like so, you mean?

https://www.vox.com/21506029/trump-viol ... ate-speech

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 13 Jan 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: How long do you suppose an impeachment trial will take?
Less than a day if Mitch wants it.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Impeachment by progressives is a purple heart.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 11:23 am » wrote: So much winning - impeachments...

And 1984 Ministry of Truth **** when words like this are considered violent:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

I wonder why?
"If you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country any more;”  “When you catch somebody in a fraud, you’re allowed to go by very different rules;”  “You’ll never take back our country with weakness.” 

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Try again.  Remember, the challenge is Trump SPECIFICALLY calling for the protesters on January 6 to go to the Capital and commit acts of violence.

You meme is dated more than 6 months prior, and many of the comments were from years ago.