This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
peepee

Share      Unread post

[..of course, the bankster/plutocratic puppet, biden, would be facilitating something so similarly hideous that only a **** idiot would quibble...word...]  Image  

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/01/12 ... itol-riot/

While the Capitol riot is being hysterically compared to Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht by the political/media class, the Trump administration has done something far, far worse that is receiving far, far less attention.The US State Department has officially announced its intention to designate Yemen’s Houthis as a terrorist group, as many had previously warned. Humanitarian organizations have been condemning the move as it will make it more difficult to provide aid to a population that is already being brutalized by the worst mass atrocity in the entire world, a Saudi-led atrocity which could not occur without the help of the western power alliance....

...The United Nations conservatively estimates that some 233,000 Yemenis have been killed in the war between the Houthis and the US-backed Saudi-led coalition, mostly from what it calls “indirect causes”. Those indirect causes would be disease and starvation resulting from what UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres calls “the worst famine the world has seen for decades”.When people hear the word “famine” they usually think of mass hunger caused by droughts or other naturally occurring phenomena, but in reality the starvation deaths we are seeing in Yemen (a huge percentage of which are children under the age of five) are caused by something that is no more natural than the starvation deaths you’d see in a medieval siege. They are the result of the Saudi coalition’s use of blockades and its deliberate targeting of farms, fishing boats, marketplaces, food storage sites, and cholera treatment centers with airstrikes aimed at making the Houthi-controlled parts of Yemen so weak and miserable that they break.In other words, the US and its allies have been helping Saudi Arabia deliberately kill children and other civilians on mass scale in order to achieve a political goal. Which would of course be a perfect example of any standard definition of terrorism. The unfathomably savage and bloodthirsty US empire designating the Houthis as a terrorist organization is the least funny joke that has ever been told...."

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

peepee » 13 Jan 2021, 12:40 pm » wrote: [..of course, the bankster/plutocratic puppet, biden, would be facilitating something so similarly hideous that only a **** idiot would quibble...word...]  Image  

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/01/12 ... itol-riot/

While the Capitol riot is being hysterically compared to Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht by the political/media class, the Trump administration has done something far, far worse that is receiving far, far less attention.The US State Department has officially announced its intention to designate Yemen’s Houthis as a terrorist group, as many had previously warned. Humanitarian organizations have been condemning the move as it will make it more difficult to provide aid to a population that is already being brutalized by the worst mass atrocity in the entire world, a Saudi-led atrocity which could not occur without the help of the western power alliance....

...The United Nations conservatively estimates that some 233,000 Yemenis have been killed in the war between the Houthis and the US-backed Saudi-led coalition, mostly from what it calls “indirect causes”. Those indirect causes would be disease and starvation resulting from what UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres calls “the worst famine the world has seen for decades”.When people hear the word “famine” they usually think of mass hunger caused by droughts or other naturally occurring phenomena, but in reality the starvation deaths we are seeing in Yemen (a huge percentage of which are children under the age of five) are caused by something that is no more natural than the starvation deaths you’d see in a medieval siege. They are the result of the Saudi coalition’s use of blockades and its deliberate targeting of farms, fishing boats, marketplaces, food storage sites, and cholera treatment centers with airstrikes aimed at making the Houthi-controlled parts of Yemen so weak and miserable that they break.In other words, the US and its allies have been helping Saudi Arabia deliberately kill children and other civilians on mass scale in order to achieve a political goal. Which would of course be a perfect example of any standard definition of terrorism. The unfathomably savage and bloodthirsty US empire designating the Houthis as a terrorist organization is the least funny joke that has ever been told...."
But Bidentards don't care about those "brown people"...former banker stooge Larry Summers said that as well (we should export our waste to 3rd world countries where those "brown people" are)....Bidentards are only concerned with Trumptards supposedly taking over the (((bankster owned))) government with some poorly planned theatrics, false flags, and other ****...

One thing I believe FOS is right about is when he suggests that people with pointy hats/long noses control the money supply...so when you say that "private banksters" are the ones pulling the strings, creating money out of nothing and handing it to their friends on Wall Street/high places, and carrying out their nefarious agenda, and FOS says those same (((banksters))) are part of the very small ethnic minority notorious for inbreeding :die:  , I believe what he said is perfectly consistent with your argument...

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 13 Jan 2021, 3:54 pm » wrote: But Bidentards don't care about those "brown people"...

One thing I believe FOS is right about is when he suggests that people with pointy hats/long noses control the money supply...so when you say that "private banksters" are the ones pulling the strings, creating money out of nothing and handing it to their friends on Wall Street/high places, and carrying out their nefarious agenda, and FOS says those same (((banksters))) are part of the very small ethnic minority notorious for inbreeding Image  , I believe what he said is perfectly consistent with your argument...
...i hate to break it to you but the many many 'brown' 'bidentards' care deeply...

...also, i've never heard you reiterate/state 'my argument' in any way that assures me that you understand my 'my argument'...i could be wrong...

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

peepee » 13 Jan 2021, 4:10 pm » wrote: ...i hate to break it to you but the many many 'brown' 'bidentards' care deeply...

...also, i've never heard you reiterate/state 'my argument' in any way that assures me that you understand my 'my argument'...i could be wrong...
Oh? i believe I have posted this quite a few times...

https://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/arch ... ey_banking

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 13 Jan 2021, 4:34 pm » wrote: Oh? i believe I have posted this quite a few times...

https://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/arch ... ey_banking
....my main thrust is largely a MORAL argument... briefly, whereas money is a function of law...and whereas we should all be treated equally as to law...therefore, allowing private 'corporations' to control the creation and issuance of money is tantamount to allowing private corporations to control the judiciary, the creation of penal codes, etc... 

...sorry, but your long-winded link is nowhere near my main thrust... [btw, i see nothing too terrible with your link...as far as it goes]  

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2021, 8:21 am » wrote: ....my main thrust is largely a MORAL argument... briefly, whereas money is a function of law...and whereas we should all be treated equally as to law...therefore, allowing private 'corporations' to control the creation and issuance of money is tantamount to allowing private corporations to control the judiciary, the creation of penal codes, etc... 

...sorry, but your long-winded link is nowhere near my main thrust... [btw, i see nothing too terrible with your link...as far as it goes]
Morals and ethics is always in the eye of the beholder.

I am certainly in agreement with you since I am not one of the 0.001% who receives the "first round of spending,"  and I would like to see an egalitarian monetary system for my own benefit just because I am a selfish *******. (The self-interest argument)

Unfortunately for you...I hate to be the bearer of bad news but here we go again..."the people in charge" are not interested in your moral/ethical case. No "Republicrat sphincter" is interested either...even Ron Paul, arguably one of the few to discuss monetary reform, is wrong in arguing for a 'gold standard.'

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 14 Jan 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: Morals and ethics is always in the eye of the beholder.

...Unfortunately for you...I hate to be the bearer of bad news but here we go again..."the people in charge" are not interested in your moral/ethical case. No "Republicrat sphincter" is interested either...even Ron Paul, arguably one of the few to discuss monetary reform, is wrong in arguing for a 'gold standard.'
...sorry, but anyone not an ******* understands that any 'just government' requires that we all be treated equally under any law(s)... 

...and sorry backatcha: 'the people [puppet$] in charge' don't understand the system, the nature of money, etc., any better than dweebzer/fos understands it...therefore they don't/can't understand the immorality of it... I SUGGEST TO YOU THAT IS PRECISELY WHY THESE UNWITTING REPUBLICRAT-LEVEL PUPPET$ IN HIGH OFFICE$ ARE WHERE THEY ARE!...[sheesh man, keep up!]  Image   

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2021, 1:21 pm » wrote: ...sorry, but anyone not an ******* understands that any 'just government' requires that we all be treated equally under any law(s)... 

...and sorry backatcha: 'the people [puppet$] in charge' don't understand the system, the nature of money, etc., any better than dweebzer/fos understands it...therefore they don't/can't understand the immorality of it... I SUGGEST TO YOU THAT IS PRECISELY WHY THESE UNWITTING REPUBLICRAT-LEVEL PUPPET$ IN HIGH OFFICE$ ARE WHERE THEY ARE!...[sheesh man, keep up!]  Image
 Well unfortunately we do not have a just government...and based on how easily Bidentards and Trumptards (90% of the population) are distracted by shiny new objects disguised as "news stories" I simply do not see that changing.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

'The Mighty Hand of God' is fixin' to rid the world of evil trumpretards.
'

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

What is happening in Yemen is a humanitarian crisis and a catastrophe of unspeakable proportions. I hope Biden can riegn the Saudis in

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Trump was supplying the sand nigs the munitions to create this catastrophe.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 14 Jan 2021, 1:32 pm » wrote:  Well unfortunately we do not have a just government...
...that goes without saying... ['perfect'] 'justice' is utopian...utopia in government is not an option when laws are created by [imperfect] humans...

...but we can do MUCH better than the **** of ideas articulated and implemented by the$e hand-picked republicrat organ$ of 'the plutocrat$'/bankster$...

...it seems to me if you are identifying and prioritizing sources, areas, etc. of injustice/evil in 'murca and this stinking hideous fraud of a money system [under which we are effectively en$laved] isn't at the tippy-top of your priorities, you are wasting your and everyone else's time...

...remember, practically speaking, money is the great $coreboard of life...allowing a certain class of people to rig the rule$ in their favor [for centuries now] is to be constantly beaten by them and badly...beaten like red-headed $tep-children... greatly outbid in the marketplace of everything... 

...btw, what's at the very tippy-top of your priorities to promote 'justice?' ...you do seek to promote justice, right?   
...isn't this at the root of what everyone is doing when they 'talk politics'? ...think about it...

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

peepee » 15 Jan 2021, 5:30 pm » wrote: ...that goes without saying... ['perfect'] 'justice' is utopian...utopia in government is not an option when laws are created by [imperfect] humans...

...but we can do MUCH better than the **** of ideas articulated and implemented by the$e hand-picked republicrat organ$ of 'the plutocrat$'/bankster$...

...it seems to me if you are identifying and prioritizing sources, areas, etc. of injustice/evil in 'murca and this stinking hideous fraud of a money system [under which we are effectively en$laved] isn't at the tippy-top of your priorities, you are wasting your and everyone else's time...

...remember, practically speaking, money is the great $coreboard of life...allowing a certain class of people to rig the rule$ in their favor [for centuries now] is to be constantly beaten by them and badly...beaten like red-headed $tep-children... greatly outbid in the marketplace of everything... 

...btw, what's at the very tippy-top of your priorities to promote 'justice?' ...you do seek to promote justice, right?   
...isn't this at the root of what everyone is doing when they 'talk politics'? ...think about it...
I do believe in a just society. The problem is that it is infeasible, using your "take money (credit) creation power away from banksters" example.

The people who get into positions of power are not interested in governing equitably (treating everyone fairly under the law). Inevitably they hand out favors to those closest to them/their belief system and bend the rules in THEIR favor.

This seems to be a feature of human nature (desire for power/status > justice) and isn't confined to any particular ideology or political system.

You imagine there is some way out of this. I do not see it. You can spend the rest of your life educating other people and it will not change one bit. 

The only way I see this changing is either through violence (better hope the new people in charge are sympathetic to your cause) or complete societal collapse.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 16 Jan 2021, 2:12 am » wrote: You imagine there is some way out of this. I do not see it. 
...wow, you have doomed 'the cause' before it ever started!!... 

...all i know is that anyone who thinks they can 'make things better' without first understanding, and then altering for the better, this hideous monetary order is seriously ignorant... word..

...i'm an optimist...and i think you forget that MANY people are truth seekers...and you forget/are unaware that VERY VERY VERY VERY people possess any honest understanding$ with respect to 'money'...[this portends huge opportunity]

...for example, not a one of the trumptards and bidentards at this site understand the in$urmountable advantage$ enjoyed by that class that 'gets the money in the fir$t round of $pending', etc. in$urmountable advantage$... for if they did they wouldn't be working their holes :o  apologizing for biden, trump, or any of the other puppet$... word..  ;)  

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

peepee » 18 Jan 2021, 6:19 pm » wrote: ...wow, you have doomed 'the cause' before it ever started!!... 

...all i know is that anyone who thinks they can 'make things better' without first understanding, and then altering for the better, this hideous monetary order is seriously ignorant... word..

...i'm an optimist...and i think you forget that MANY people are truth seekers...and you forget/are unaware that VERY VERY VERY VERY people possess any honest understanding$ with respect to 'money'...[this portends huge opportunity]

...for example, not a one of the trumptards and bidentards at this site understand the in$urmountable advantage$ enjoyed by that class that 'gets the money in the fir$t round of $pending', etc. in$urmountable advantage$... for if they did they wouldn't be working their holes Image  apologizing for biden, trump, or any of the other puppet$... word..  Image
Once again, I completely agree with you on  the need for monetary reform...I am unlike you a complete pessimist and do not see that happening anytime soon...it may happen sometime in 2300 AD, 2500 AD, etc.....long after you and I are both dead.

Another reason I am so pessimistic...in previous millenia, bankers would always create deposits out of nothing DESPITE the currency supposedly being "backed by gold/silver/some hard metal"...

I believe humans in general are far more interested in convenience/"making the easy buck" rather than being principled...and no doubt banking attracts the worst of scum looking for "easy money."

There has never been a shortage of humans looking to "Get rich" with very little effort...the current startup/IPO craze with companies generating negative profits...people who refuse to work and would rather collect unemployment...this "credit/money creation" scheme you discuss (almost exclusively...) is just another testimony to this sad reality of "human nature" you speak so highly of...

I will be happy to change my mind should the winds shift direction...our endless back and forth on the optimism/pessimism divide will not sway me...I will ultimately make up my own mind based on what I observe...

...But you should know...there are two Bidentards who have already posted in this thread...perhaps you should try your hand (or luck) there... Image