This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 1:21 pm » wrote: Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.
LOL! She did say that!  Inciting violence, not so much.  To add, nobody complied.

solon

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 1:21 pm » wrote: Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.
Where is the violence in that? I dont see the word FIGHT anywhere. She is calling for publich shaming and shunning.      I think she was wrong to do so.  To make a legitimately unpopular policy into a public personal attack is not how we should do things but she NEVER called for them to be hurt or for anyone to FIGHT with them

Huey

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 13 Jan 2021, 1:22 pm » wrote: LOL! She did say that!  Inciting violence, not so much.  To add, nobody listened.

That is inciting violence more than this:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Knock yourself out.

Maybe the Dems can attack the Capitol next week, if they have time...

Huey

Share      Unread post

solon » 13 Jan 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: Where is the violence in that? I dont see the word FIGHT anywhere. She is calling for publich shaming and shunning.      I think she was wrong to do so.  To make a legitimately unpopular policy into a public personal attack is not how we should do things but she NEVER called for them to be hurt or for anyone to FIGHT with them

Where is the violence in this:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

And since when did the word "fight" in political speeches become violence?  Do you understand how insane you sound?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote: Where is the violence in this:

Q: Do you think Trump knew that some of them were armed?

Q: Did Trump hope that they would somehow stop Congress from certifying Biden as the winner?

Q: Did Trump suggest they march, as a mob, to the Capitol?

solon

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote: Where is the violence in this:

And since when did the word "fight" in political speeches become violence?  Do you understand how insane you sound?
Go ahead and cherry pick what he said that was a rally called STOP THE STEAL. Which itself is a LIE and you know it. HE told them they had to ight like hell or they would loser their country he told them WEAKNESS would not get their country back so he told them exactly HOW to stop the steal. You can try like all the other cons to prtend a nod here and there that is a WINK and A NOD about peacefully doing it CHANGES what had bee nsaid for WEEKS on the intenrnet that he called themto Washington TELLING them to wait and see but he was going to GET those electoral votes in Eight states.  Now he was telling them how. :Pretend all you want in a speech where he used the word FIGHT about 20 times taht since he didnt say MURDER DEMS and BURN the capital that there was no incitement THEY were here to overturn demorcacy and he told them how

What Maxine Waters dis I find tawdry and WRON Gbut NOWHERE did she make ANY MENITON of physical violence of any kind NOWERE was th word FIGHT

Huey

Share      Unread post

solon » 13 Jan 2021, 1:31 pm » wrote: Go ahead and cherry pick what he said that was a rally called STOP THE STEAL. Which itself is a LIE and you know it. HE told them they had to ight like hell or they would loser their country he told them WEAKNESS would not get their country back so he told them exactly HOW to stop the steal. You can try like all the other cons to prtend a nod here and there that is a WINK and A NOD about peacefully doing it CHANGES what had bee nsaid for WEEKS on the intenrnet that he called themto Washington TELLING them to wait and see but he was going to GET those electoral votes in Eight states.  Now he was telling them how. Imageretend all you want in a speech where he used the word FIGHT about 20 times taht since he didnt say MURDER DEMS and BURN the capital that there was no incitement THEY were here to overturn demorcacy and he told them how

What Maxine Waters dis I find tawdry and WRON Gbut NOWHERE did she make ANY MENITON of physical violence of any kind NOWERE was th word FIGHT

I am not the one cherry picking.  You leave that out because with it what you are trying to sell looks dumb.  I have posted the actual transcript several times. Using the word "fight" in a political speech is not inciting violence.  Trump made no reference to physical violence.

Please, show me:

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/do ... -january-6

Huey

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 1:30 pm » wrote: Q: Do you think Trump knew that some of them were armed?

Q: Did Trump hope that they would somehow stop Congress from certifying Biden as the winner?

A:  Concealed Carry is legal in DC.  A pain in the *** to get, but legal.  So I don't know what he thought.

A:  He made no mention of doing it violently.

A: This is what trump suggested:

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Coolguy10013 » 13 Jan 2021, 1:22 pm » wrote: LOL! She did say that!  Inciting violence, not so much.  To add, nobody complied.

It would only be inciting if trump did it - in this **** sucker's world. ^

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 1:30 pm » wrote: Q: Do you think Trump knew that some of them were armed?

No, no, and no.

How can you be incapable of distinguishing gender when you are a master (bater) at reading minds, fruit loop?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 1:25 pm » wrote: Knock yourself out.

Maybe the Dems can attack the Capitol next week, if they have time...

If they have time between seceding from the union, then sneaking back in to reload their snap. Snicker.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

And a mental toddler has spoken...

Last edited by Pengwin on 13 Jan 2021, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 1:25 pm » wrote: That is inciting violence more than this:

Maxine Water said one thing one time. Trump has been spewing his nonsense for months. Your point is not taken.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 1:47 pm » wrote: And a mental toddler has spoken...

^Lo, veritably. The mental disorder speaks.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 1:41 pm » wrote: A:  Concealed Carry is legal in DC.  A pain in the *** to get, but legal.  So I don't know what he thought.

A:  He made no mention of doing it violently.

A: This is what trump suggested:

And they did that alright, but what did Trump hope the Congress would do, or Pence would, or the mob would provoke or force them to do?

Very simply, Trump wanted a mob there on that day.  Why? To do what?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 13 Jan 2021, 1:47 pm » wrote: Maxine Water said one thing one time. Trump has been spewing his nonsense for months. Your point is not taken.

Neither is yours.   The below is so violent in today's day and age.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Coolguy10013 » 13 Jan 2021, 1:47 pm » wrote: Maxine Water said one thing one time. Trump has been spewing his nonsense for months. Your point is not taken.

Who incited the mobs in Kenosha, tardo flicto?

Who incited the "secession" in Settle, Chazz?

Who started the fires in Portland, Petunia?

Was all of THAT trump, too?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 1:47 pm » wrote: And a mental toddler has spoken...

Good thing we don't need to know the toddler's sex, fruit loop.

You and sighunce are baffled. :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl: