This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 8:01 pm » wrote: The fact that Trump still enjoys 90% support from Republicans.
that's likely to be a smaller percentage of Americans than when he slid into office with smaller battleground state margins.

And since almost half of identifying republicans are Anti-American scum
45 Percent of Republican Voters Support Storming of Capitol Building: Poll@Vegas  

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

IkeBana » 13 Jan 2021, 8:17 pm » wrote: I don't care if he's driven out of office before a week from today.  What I want is for him to be denied running for public office ever again.  And if he is not allowed to preemptively pardon himself I want to see him in federal prison for sedition and obstruction of justice.  But I'll settle for jail time on the charges he's facing in the state of New York.
Get 67 senators to agree with you and you have your wish, Marksman.

And don’t EVER use the talking point of unity again.  Idiots like you are creating a divide that normal, rational conservatives wanted no part of.  You reap what you do you uninformed loinfo.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: Get 67 senators to agree with you and you have your wish, Marksman.

And don’t EVER use the talking point of unity again.  Idiots like you are creating a divide that normal, rational conservatives wanted no part of.  You reap what you do you uninformed loinfo.
Perhaps you’ll allow that tempers are high after an assault on Congress by MAGA thugs. Insurrection seldom promotes goodwill. It will take a lot of time for cooler heads to prevail. 
The electoral college has voted. Biden won 306-232. Landslide!

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 8:12 pm » wrote:
Keep lying ySugar Britches.
I haven't lied at all, LittleHueyPencilDick.  YOU ARE.
When did you threaten to be even more violent?

YOU:   LMAO!  You are busted. 

You just posted proof that YOU'RE lying, and you are too stupid to even realize it.  LOL.

YOU:   If you were a con you would have aleady been banned for inciting violence. 

I'm not.   Your lies about that are as meaningless as you are.   But, just for the fun of watching you try to find a clever lie, whom am I "inciting" exactly? 

YOU:    You both know where I live and one of your knows who I am.  Let me know when you are coming to get me.  Cowards.

Quote me, you endlessly lying little coward.
Or, just keep lying so you can endlessly weep about how victimized you are.

Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 8:17 pm » wrote: that's likely to be a smaller percentage of Americans than when he slid into office with smaller battleground state margins.

And since almost half of identifying republicans are Anti-American scum
45 Percent of Republican Voters Support Storming of Capitol Building: Poll@Vegas
Agreed.

Traitors all.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: Get 67 senators to agree with you and you have your wish, Marksman.

Shame on everyone else....
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Olivaw » 13 Jan 2021, 8:58 pm » wrote: Perhaps you’ll allow that tempers are high after an assault on Congress by MAGA thugs. Insurrection seldom promotes goodwill. It will take a lot of time for cooler heads to prevail.
https://youtu.be/Qfo8Adlq2O4
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 9:08 pm » wrote: Agreed.

Traitors all.

Mam,
Please explain your position on open borders......and sanctuary cities.
My printer is on-line.  It is ready.
Please.....go ahead.
The floor is yours................
:)  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 6:55 pm » wrote: A Trump fan talking about the petty vindictiveness of others.
That's funny.

The stench of Trump will linger for quite some time.

The **** show ends on January 20th.

The only stench I can tell that overwhelms everything else is liberal hypocrisy.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 13 Jan 2021, 9:26 pm » wrote: Mam,
Please explain your position on open borders......and sanctuary cities.
My printer is on-line.  It is ready.
Please.....go ahead.
The floor is yours................
Go do your Diversion Dance somewhere else, Boris.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 9:49 pm » wrote: The only stench I can tell that overwhelms everything else is liberal hypocrisy.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 6:55 pm » wrote: A Trump fan talking about the petty vindictiveness of others.
That's funny.

The stench of Trump will linger for quite some time.

The **** show ends on January 20th.

I was having a great time until you libs polluted the planet.

Please seat yourself.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 9:53 pm » wrote: I was having a great time until you libs polluted the planet.
ImageImageImage

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Why are you crying?

Please seat yourself.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

"Nuh-UH nuh-UH YOU are YOU are YOU are!"

The surrender cry of the empty headed Big Lie Whore.

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 8:00 pm » wrote:
Phelix_Dacat » 13 Jan 2021, 7:51 pm » wrote: Is lying by omission really lying? Really?!?
Here words, anonymous ******:

There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."

note the word “you”.  You are another ****** who issues threats anonymously,. Prove you are a man and level the playing field.  Only pussies do what you do and anonymously threaten people.

I note you omitted the context by leaving out the lead.

Tsk tsk lying Huey.

It's terrible you feel threatened. Tell your imagination to leave you alone.
If it weren't for double standards, Republicans would have NO standards at all!

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 8:12 pm » wrote:
Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 8:03 pm » wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 8:00 pm » wrote: Here words, anonymous ******:

There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."
Yes, we already know that's why you have carefully DELETED the rest of my post, where it is clear I am referring to terrorist murderers, and what I want if they do it again, and are even more violent.
Because lying in order to weep and play victim is all you ever do.
I guess that's why they call you LittleHueyPencilDick.

YOU:    You are another ****** who issues threats anonymously,.

Who did I "threaten", you lying little ******?

YOU:   Only pussies do what you do and anonymously threaten people.

Who was anonymously "threatened", you lying little ******?

Isabel » 12 Jan 2021, 6:53 pm » wrote:
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 4:23 pm » wrote: It is not the magas you are gonna make angry.  It is the normal people like me who are ready for transition to a new administration, accept the loss, and are ready to give biden a chance.  I sit here and shake my head at the opportunities Biden and Pelosi are blowing.  And the window to give him a chance is growing smaller.  

And the more conservative businesses are attacked the worse it is gonna get.

I am not on twitter.  I don't really care.  I killed my account.
Despite your begging and pathetic squeals of: "When we attack you, you better not hit us BACK or you're gonna be SORRY!", we don't give a **** WHAT you scumbags say, think or want any more.
You are worthless, traitorous pieces of ****, and everybody knows it.

And now you threaten to be even MORE violent? 
BRING IT ON.
There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs.

Keep lying ySugar Britches.  Who is YOU in your final sentence.  Let me know when you or that ****** @Phelix_Dacat  are coming for me.

LMAO!  You are busted.  If you were a con you would have aleady been banned for inciting violence.  You both know where I live and one of your knows who I am.  Let me know when you are coming to get me.  Cowards.

Paranoia will destroy ya ... lying Huey.

If it helps any, I have no idea where you live. If I did, I would have had your local police do a safety drive-by of your house to make sure you were OK when you disappeared for over a week after telling us you and your wife were getting Covid tests the next day.
If it weren't for double standards, Republicans would have NO standards at all!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Phelix_Dacat » 14 Jan 2021, 2:31 am » wrote: I note you omitted the context by leaving out the lead.

Tsk tsk lying Huey.

It's terrible you feel threatened. Tell your imagination to leave you alone.
I don’t feel threatened.  
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 8:09 pm » wrote: That's what she said.  Image   Image   Image
I wish I knew what this meant. 
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Trump and followers created the divide. 
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'