This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Bidennextpresident » 13 Jan 2021, 5:22 pm » wrote: You live in Bozo Land. If you don't like reality, leave.
I have never liked reality, and I never will.

That doesn't get on my nerves like Texas and those 49 states of America do.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Bidennextpresident » 13 Jan 2021, 5:28 pm » wrote: New Senate can convict with Dem. majority.
Go check the constitution.  You need a 2/3 majority vote to convict.  Now I am old and out of school for close to 25 years but last I checked 50 is not a two thirds vote.

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Coolguy10013 » 13 Jan 2021, 5:00 pm » wrote: No one cares about Mitch McConnell. The impeachment trial will happen when Democrats are the majority in the Senate. It is all but a done deal in the Senate.
How many is 2/3 of 100? :rofl:  

”Generally speaking the coronation of a new president when surrounded by an occupying army is the definition of a coup.“

Huey

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 5:38 pm » wrote: How many is 2/3 of 100? Image
And we are supposed to believe these people?  He prolly think Harris gets a vote.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 13 Jan 2021, 4:23 pm » wrote: Trump: Impeached For A Second Time
Breaks your heart, that he's a documented LOSER, right??

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
supraTruth » 13 Jan 2021, 5:14 pm » wrote: His 3rd ARTICLE OF IMPEACHMENT!  

'[A]rticle I section III [of our Constitution] clarifies that removal is not the only punishment impeachment can bring. It reads: “Judgment in Cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States.” This clause shows definitively that the Senate can inflict a penalty that would prevent Trump from holding office again. Under established Senate practice, that vote to disqualify would require only a simple majority vote in the Senate, less than the two-thirds vote required for conviction.' 
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -again-now
You are so **** afraid of a New York used car salesman that you resorted to sedition, spying, a bogus investigation, and a baseless impeachment. The next guy that picks up the mantel will not be as openly abrasive, but their policies will be an anathema to your agenda. You have set a precedent that will see Biden or Harris impeached in 2022.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 5:40 pm » wrote: And we are supposed to believe these people?  He prolly think Harris gets a vote.
Think they realize his defense team will get to present the evidence of voter fraud in his defense. :rofl:  

”Generally speaking the coronation of a new president when surrounded by an occupying army is the definition of a coup.“

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 5:38 pm » wrote: How many is 2/3 of 100? Image
16 Rs + 50 Ds. 

Don’t count your acquittals before they hatch.  :)  
The electoral college has voted. Biden won 306-232. Landslide!

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: Think they realize his defense team will get to present the evidence of voter fraud in his defense. Image
Will they have some by then?  :rofl:   :rofl:  
The electoral college has voted. Biden won 306-232. Landslide!

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 13 Jan 2021, 5:45 pm » wrote: Will they have some by then?  Image   Image
They've got quite a bit, haven't your masters told you about it?

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 13 Jan 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: 16 Rs + 50 Ds. 

Don’t count your acquittals before they hatch.  Image
Good luck with that, it's still Trumps party and the GOP knows it.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 5:42 pm » wrote: You are so **** afraid of a New York used car salesman that you resorted to sedition, spying, a bogus investigation, and a baseless impeachment. The next guy that picks up the mantel will not be as openly abrasive, but their policies will be an anathema to your agenda. You have set a precedent that will see Biden or Harris impeached in 2022.
U are an RNC cultist because it is ALWAYS Party over country with U.  Democrats will switch Party to vote for who they like, but u RNC ignorant cultists NEVER choose right over Party.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: Think they realize his defense team will get to present the evidence of voter fraud in his defense.

What fraud, and, no...

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: Think they realize his defense team will get to present the evidence of voter fraud in his defense. Image

Yeah.....THAT'LL BE FUNNY, ALRIGHT!!!!!!
Image  Image  Image  Image  Image

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 4:41 pm » wrote:
it isn’t done.  It isn’t done until the Senate meets and McConnell isn’t going to call an emergency session.
Sorry Huey, but the impeachment is done.
Trump is the first president to be impeached twice and he received more votes to impeach from members of his own party than in any other presidential impeachment.

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 13 Jan 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: 16 Rs + 50 Ds. 

Don’t count your acquittals before they hatch.  Image
Well, the Dems are 0 fer 1.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 5:46 pm » wrote: They've got quite a bit, haven't your masters told you about it?
Even tRump's Republican judges say u are an idiot.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
supraTruth » 13 Jan 2021, 5:49 pm » wrote: U are an RNC cultist because it is ALWAYS Party over country with U.  Democrats will switch Party to vote for who they like, but u RNC ignorant cultists NEVER choose right over Party.
Principal over country. I would never vote for a pro "choice" candidate. I would never vote for an atheist. I would never vote for a candidate that was preoccupied with race.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Huey

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 5:50 pm » wrote: Sorry Huey, but the impeachment is done.
Trump is the first president to be impeached twice and he received more votes to impeach from members of his own party than in any other presidential impeachment.
And they are 0 fer 1 in convictions.  The house is like a Grand Jury issuing an indictment.  Remember the old saying?  A grand jury can indict a ham sandwich.  

The senate is where the court proceedings.  You can indict (impeach) all you like.  Without and indictment (2/3 majority vote for @Bidennextpresident  ) it is meaningless.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 5:40 pm » wrote: And we are supposed to believe these people?  He prolly think Harris gets a vote.
Think they realize his defense team will get to present the evidence of voter fraud in his defense. Image
I can hardly wait.

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.