This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Isabel

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 4:40 pm » wrote: 10 members of his own party voted to impeach.
Quite an accomplishment.
I wish we had video of his inevitable raging around the White house or wherever, screaming and flailing and breaking things and kicking the dog.

Last edited by Isabel on 13 Jan 2021, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 5:51 pm » wrote: Well, the Dems are 0 fer 1.
Which may soon be 1 for 2.
The electoral college has voted. Biden won 306-232. Landslide!

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 4:41 pm » wrote: it isn’t done.  It isn’t done until the Senate meets and McConnell isn’t going to call an emergency session.
LOL.

"Ooh hoo hoo! It's isn't OVER!"

It doesn't even matter now what the Republican scumbag traitors in the Senate do.
Trump will FOREVER be the only US President impeached TWICE - and both times FOR TREASON.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 5:54 pm » wrote: Principal over country. I would never vote for a pro "choice" candidate. I would never vote for an atheist. I would never vote for a candidate that was preoccupied with race.
Unlike U, I am old enough to remember all of the coat-hanger abortions reported in my morning newspaper.  & if your god created EVERYTHING, then what created it?  & U are the only scum who preoccupied with race.

Last edited by supraTruth on 13 Jan 2021, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 13 Jan 2021, 4:51 pm » wrote: The impeachment defense was ..

https://i.imgur.com/pRFjxR1.png

(From DU)

EXACTLY.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 5:55 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 5:50 pm » wrote: Sorry Huey, but the impeachment is done.
Trump is the first president to be impeached twice and he received more votes to impeach from members of his own party than in any other presidential impeachment.
And they are 0 fer 1 in convictions.  The house is like a Grand Jury issuing an indictment.  Remember the old saying?  A grand jury can indict a ham sandwich.  

The senate is where the court proceedings.  You can indict (impeach) all you like.  Without and indictment (2/3 majority vote for @Bidennextpresident  Image it is meaningless.
The Senate can also vote to make sure that Trump can never run for office again.
And there are quite a few Republicans with presidential ambitions who would love nothing better than to remove him from the playing field.

An added benefit is that if they do that he won't be able to raise money by saying that he plans to run again in 2024.
It will put a stop to the grift.

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 5:55 pm » wrote: I can hardly wait.

You people are focused on the wrong thing. Petty vindictiveness is a bad look for such tolerant people.

My hope is that the smell won't wash out easily and there will be plenty of backlash.
When Biden's **** begins in earnest, good luck. :rofl:  

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 5:48 pm » wrote: Good luck with that, it's still Trumps party and the GOP knows it.
Do you think Rs will vote to impeach because they are loyal to Trump and not to the constitution? 

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 6:01 pm » wrote: You people are focused on the wrong thing. Petty vindictiveness is a bad look for such tolerant people.

My hope is that the smell won't wash out easily and there will be plenty of backlash.
When Biden's **** begins in earnest, good luck. Image
Uh huh, just like how the first impeachment was going to assure a second term for Trump.  Image  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 5:26 pm » wrote: The last impeachment ended in an acquittal.  You guys are 0 get 1.
Keep chanting that, LittleHuey, if it helps you cope.

We don't want you peeing on the rug in impotent, shrieking rage.
AGAIN.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 5:46 pm » wrote: They've got quite a bit, haven't your masters told you about it?
They have nothing. Haven’t your masters told you yet? They will. 

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 5:56 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 4:40 pm » wrote: 10 members of his own party voted to impeach.
Quite an accomplishment.
I wish we had video of his inevitable raging around he White house or wherever, screaming and flailing and breaking things and kicking the dog.
He doesn't have a dog.
He's probably kicking Pence.
:rofl:  

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 6:04 pm » wrote: Keep chanting that, LittleHuey, if it helps you cope.

We don't want you peeing on the rug in impotent, shrieking rage.
AGAIN.
You got idiots running around thinking the dem majority will vote to convict.  Those are your people.

Fid you incite any more violence today, Sugar Britches?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 5:56 pm » wrote: I wish we had video of his inevitable raging around he White house or wherever, screaming and flailing and breaking things and kicking the dog.
He doesn’t have a dog. Maybe he kicked Mike Pence. 

ETA Oops, @Misty  beat me to it. Retracted.  :rofl:  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 6:01 pm » wrote: You people are focused on the wrong thing. Petty vindictiveness is a bad look for such tolerant people.
"All he did was try to overthrow the government by killing elected representatives, and now you're all being so MEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAN!"

Cry until your beady little eyes pop out, Big Lie Whore.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
supraTruth » 13 Jan 2021, 6:00 pm » wrote: Unlike U, I am old enough to remember all of the coat-hanger abortions reported in my morning newspaper.  & if your god created EVERYTHING, then what created it?  & U are the only scum who preoccupied with race.
Unknown if God had a creator. He is the creator and author of this universe. Should be enough to command deference and respect given our current situation.

I would rather have a few dozen women die from coat hanger abortions than see millions of dead through commercialization of the practice. Education and birth control are the ways to go. Progressives see humanity as a cancer and abortions are part of the needed chemotherapy. 

I have no preoccupation with race. There is little difference between a blm supporter and a low level neo Nazi. Preoccupation with race is universally unappealing and a vice.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 5:38 pm » wrote: How many is 2/3 of 100? Image
I love your quips. They fail every time :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Last edited by Coolguy10013 on 13 Jan 2021, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 5:26 pm » wrote: Did you forget you need a two thirds majority vote in the senate?
Meh! They only need 17 Republicans.

Last edited by Coolguy10013 on 13 Jan 2021, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 6:20 pm » wrote: Unknown if God had a creator. He is the creator and author of this universe. Should be enough to command deference and respect given our current situation.

I would rather have a few dozen women die from coat hanger abortions than see millions of dead through commercialization of the practice. Education and birth control are the ways to go. Progressives see humanity as a cancer and abortions are part of the needed chemotherapy. 

I have no preoccupation with race. There is little difference between a blm supporter and a low level neo Nazi. Preoccupation with race is universally unappealing and a vice.
I would rather have a few dozen women die from coat hanger abortions
How white of you...are women aware of your commitment to their subservience?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 6:23 pm » wrote: How white of you...are women aware of your commitment to their subservience?
Its been a debate at times. You would label my views on women chauvinistic but it's hard to argue with thousands of years of recorded history. Women are equal to men but differently gifted.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"