This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Coolguy10013 » 13 Jan 2021, 6:23 pm » wrote: Meh! They only need 17 Republicans.
Only.  Image  

A bridge too far.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 6:20 pm » wrote: Unknown if God had a creator. He is the creator and author of this universe. Should be enough to command deference and respect given our current situation.

I would rather have a few dozen women die from coat hanger abortions than see millions of dead through commercialization of the practice. Education and birth control are the ways to go. Progressives see humanity as a cancer and abortions are part of the needed chemotherapy. 

I have no preoccupation with race. There is little difference between a blm supporter and a low level neo Nazi. Preoccupation with race is universally unappealing and a vice.
If there is a god, it would probably be A.I. & have "evolved."

& even if there is a god, it CLEARLY is not on the side of the 🍊🐷Image   Image  
Last edited by supraTruth on 13 Jan 2021, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 6:30 pm » wrote: Its been a debate at times. You would label my views on women chauvinistic but it's hard to argue with thousands of years of recorded history. Women are equal to men but differently gifted.
So there are still decisions which should be made on their behalf, by Sharia schooled menfolk...

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 6:06 pm » wrote: He doesn't have a dog.
He's probably kicking Pence.

Those two statements are contradictory.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 6:09 pm » wrote: You got idiots running around thinking the dem majority will vote to convict.  Those are your people.

Fid you incite any more violence today, Sugar Britches?
The entire world is comfortable with the obvious, Dwarf...

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 6:09 pm » wrote: You got idiots running around thinking the dem majority will vote to convict.
They will. But 2/3 is needed, and the Senate is far too infested with traitorous, cowardly republican whores to do its duty.

YOU:    Those are your people.

Yes, they are. PATRIOTS.

YOU:  Fid you incite any more violence today, Sugar Britches?

Whimpered any more lies like that so you can play victim, LittleHueyPencilDick?

Of course you have, LittleHueyPencilDick.
Of course you have.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 6:38 pm » wrote: They will. But 2/3 is needed, and the Senate is far too infested with traitorous, cowardly republican whores to do its duty.

YOU:    Those are your people.

Yes, they are. PATRIOTS.

YOU:  Fid you incite any more violence today, Sugar Britches?

Whimpered any more lies like that so you can play victim, LittleHueyPencilDick?

Of course you have, LittleHueyPencilDick.
Of course you have.
Sugar Britches, you incite violence.  To put it bluntly people like you who do that anonymously are, well, pussies.  If I was whimpering and a coward I would not.  Remember, I am not anonymous.  Let me know when you are coming.

You may go now,

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 6:35 pm » wrote: The entire world is comfortable with the obvious, Dwarf...
Don’t talk to me.  Talk to the idiot @Bidennextpresident  who thinks all it takes is a dem majority in the senate.  If you were a real man, and nothing you have posted since Aug 2017 indicates you are, you would have corrected him.  You didn’t.  Hence, you are not a real man.

Carry on.

ls.  Your side is 0 fer 1

Huey

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 13 Jan 2021, 6:23 pm » wrote: Meh! They only need 17 Republicans.
It could happen.  Let me know.  

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 6:31 pm » wrote: Only.  Image  

A bridge too far.
Okay, we shall see won't we. I haven't been wrong yet.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 6:33 pm » wrote: So there are still decisions which should be made on their behalf, by Sharia schooled menfolk...
Muslims and progressives have always made strange bedfellows, never have been able to understand embracing Islam as they do. Other than the fact Muslims despise Christians. Pretty shallow reason to align with an oppressive culture that is determined to chuck lgbtqrstuv people off of buildings and keep women barefoot and pregnant.  Can you explain the lefts embrace of Islam?

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 6:01 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 5:55 pm » wrote: I can hardly wait.
You people are focused on the wrong thing. Petty vindictiveness is a bad look for such tolerant people.
A Trump fan talking about the petty vindictiveness of others.
That's funny.
DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 6:01 pm » wrote: My hope is that the smell won't wash out easily and there will be plenty of backlash.
The stench of Trump will linger for quite some time.
DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 6:01 pm » wrote: When Biden's **** begins in earnest, good luck. Image
The **** show ends on January 20th.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 6:42 pm » wrote: Sugar Britches, you incite violence.
LittleHueyPencilDick, no, I don't.
You are just shrieking your usual lies because playing victim is all you ever do.
I AM enjoying, however, your repeated shrieking that I am "inciting" the police to respond to deadly force with deadly force, you know - THEIR JOBS - or, as you so hysterically shriek and blubber, "violence".
Image   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:    To put it bluntly people like you who do that anonymously are, well, pussies.

But I DON'T, do that, do I, you desperate little liar.   Your pathetic lying that I have, doesn't make it come true, LittleHueyPencilDick. 
You should go cry hysterically about that some more

YOU:   If I was whimpering and a coward I would not.  Remember, I am not anonymous.  Let me know when you are coming.

What are you talking about? Why would I be coming?  Oh - are you just making things up again, and LYING I said them, LittleHuey?
You do that a lot, don't you.

Last edited by Isabel on 13 Jan 2021, 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 6:34 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 6:06 pm » wrote: He doesn't have a dog.
He's probably kicking Pence.
Those two statements are contradictory.
According to Trump, Pence is not a dog.
He's a ******.
He told Pence that he could either go down in history as a patriot by not certifying the EC vote or that he could go down in history as a ****** by certifying it.
Pence chose ****** so Trump sicced his thugs on him.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 6:58 pm » wrote: LittleHueyPencilDick, no, I don't.
You are just shrieking your usual lies because playing victim is all you ever do.
I AM enjoying, however, your repeated shrieking that I am "inciting" the police to respond to deadly force with deadly force, you know - THEIR JOBS - or, as you so hysterically shriek and blubber, "violence".
Image   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:    To put it bluntly people like you who do that anonymously are, well, pussies.

But I DON'T, do that, do I, you desperate little liar.   Your pathetic lies that I have, doesn't make them come true, LittleHueyPencilDick. 
You should go cry hysterically about that some more

YOU:   If I was whimpering and a coward I would not.  Remember, I am not anonymous.  Let me know when you are coming.

What are you talking about? Why would I be coming?  Oh - are you just making things up again, and LYING I said them, LittleHuey?
You do that a lot, don't you.
Run from your words babe.  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 7:02 pm » wrote: According to Trump, Pence is not a dog.
He's a ******.
He told Pence that he could either go down in history as a patriot by not certifying the EC vote or that he could go down in history as a ****** by certifying it.
Pence chose ****** so Trump sicced his thugs on him.
Yeah - TO KILL HIM.

Jesus.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Only....and all 5o Dems.  I wonder how Manchen will vote? Or any dem up for re-election in 2022 from a conservative state.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 7:06 pm » wrote: Run from your words babe.
Don't have to.
I don't have to run from the stupid **** you make up and LIE I said, either.

Hey - remember when I said I hoped if the traitorous, murdering terrorists did it again and were EVEN MORE VIOLENT, they should be shot - and you INSTANTLY burst into hysterical weeping about how THAT MEANT YOU?

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

I really love how stupid you are.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 7:12 pm » wrote: Don't have to.
I don't have to run from the stupid **** you make up and LIE I said, either.

Hey - remember when I said I hoped if the traitorous, murdering terrorists did it again and were EVEN MORE VIOLENT, they should be shot - and you INSTANTLY burst into hysterical weeping about how THAT MEANT YOU?

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

I really love how stupid you are.
I posted exactly what you said.

Your words:
There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."

go ahead, deny it, anonymous ******.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 5:35 pm » wrote: Go check the constitution.  You need a 2/3 majority vote to convict.  Now I am old and out of school for close to 25 years but last I checked 50 is not a two thirds vote.
Yes, and?