This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 5:40 pm » wrote: And we are supposed to believe these people?  He prolly think Harris gets a vote.
Think they realize his defense team will get to present the evidence of voter fraud in his defense. Image
  Image   Image   Image  
What a team.
Dershowitz and Giuliani.
One who says he kept his underwear on while getting a massage from one of Jeffrey Epstein's underage girls and one who stuck his hand down his pants in a hotel room with a young woman.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

The point you are reframing is how many votes in the Senate is needed to convict re impeachment.  Do you have a comment on that? 

In regards to that I don’t give a shot about your post.

Have a nice night.

Huey

Share      Unread post

A democrat majority will not get it done.  You need a bunch of pubs.  Read the constitution before you intrude on the adult table.  Do I need to remind you of your loinfo post?

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 7:38 pm » wrote: A democrat majority will not get it done.  You need a bunch of pubs.  Read the constitution before you intrude on the adult table.  Do I need to remind you of your loinfo post?

shut up, not interested

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 7:12 pm » wrote: Don't have to.
I don't have to run from the stupid **** you make up and LIE I said, either.

Hey - remember when I said I hoped if the traitorous, murdering terrorists did it again and were EVEN MORE VIOLENT, they should be shot - and you INSTANTLY burst into hysterical weeping about how THAT MEANT YOU?

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

I really love how stupid you are.
I remember this, coward:

There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 7:19 pm » wrote: I posted exactly what you said.
While you carefully DELETED the preceding part that made it clear i was referring to criminal terrorists, and what I wanted if they did it again and were EVEN MORE VIOLENT.

YOU:   Your words:   There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."

Yes, and I said that about terrorist murderers, if they were even more violent - you know - the part of my post that you so carefully removed in order to LIE about my post, and whimper and shriek and play victim, the way you always do.

The really funny part is how, when I said if terrorist murderers did it again, and were even more violent, I would like them shot - you instantly began screeching about how THAT WAS REFERRING TO YOU!

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 6:44 pm » wrote: Don’t talk to me.  Talk to the idiot @Bidennextpresident  who thinks all it takes is a dem majority in the senate.  If you were a real man, and nothing you have posted since Aug 2017 indicates you are, you would have corrected him.  You didn’t.  Hence, you are not a real man.

Carry on.

ls.  Your side is 0 fer 1
What will motivate GOP senators to stick with Grifty after Jan 20th?

All they need is one in three.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 7:37 pm » wrote:
The point you are reframing is how many votes in the Senate is needed to convict re impeachment.  Do you have a comment on that? 

In regards to that I don’t give a shot about your post.

Have a nice night.
Why so touchy Huey?
You just love to use that reframing argument, don't you?
You're doing some reframing yourself right now by trying to turn a thread about impeachment into a thread about conviction.

I know how many votes are needed in the Senate to convict.
Do I think it's likely to happen?
Probably not.

But things are quite different now.
Like I said, there are several Republicans in the Senate who have presidential ambitions and I'm sure they don't want Trump running around for the next four years talking about running again in 2024.
So I would say that the odds of him being convicted this time are a little higher than last time.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 7:43 pm » wrote: While you carefully DELETED the preceding part that made it clear i was referring to criminal terrorists, and what I wanted if they did it again and were EVEN MORE VIOLENT.

YOU:   Your words:   There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."

Yes, and I said that about terrorist murderers, if they were even more violent - you know - the part of my post that you so carefully removed in order to LIE about my post, and whimper and shriek and play victim, the way you always do.

The really funny part is how, when I said if terrorist murderers did it again, and were even more violent, I would like them shot - you instantly began screeching about how THAT WAS REFERRING TO YOU!

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
Please tell me the Dwarf didn't just cherry pick....

@Vegas  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 7:39 pm » wrote: I remember this, coward:

There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."
Sure I do. 
Remember how you have carefully DELETED the rest of my post, where it is clear I am referring to terrorist murderers, and what I want if they do it again, and are even more violent?

You know - the part you keep deleting in order to lie and cry and play victim?

Remember?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 7:45 pm » wrote: Please tell me the Dwarf didn't just cherry pick....

@Vegas  
LOL.

Well, he planted his foot right in his own stupid face again, so now he is frantically lying and misrepresenting and "reframing" lol - and dancing around, in order to weep about what a VICTIM he is.

It's hilarious.

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 7:46 pm » wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 7:39 pm » wrote: I remember this, coward:

Sure I do. 
Remember how you have carefully DELETED the rest of my post, where it is clear I am referring to terrorist murderers, and what I want if they do it again, and are even more violent?

You know - the part you keep deleting in order to lie and cry and play victim?

Remember?

Is lying by omission really lying? Really?!?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 13 Jan 2021, 7:51 pm » wrote: Is lying by omission really lying? Really?!?
If it's Huey, the answer is ALWAYS yes.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 7:50 pm » wrote: LOL.

Well, he planted his foot right in his own stupid face again, so now he is frantically lying and misrepresenting and "reframing" lol - and dancing around, in order to weep about what a VICTIM he is.

It's hilarious.
He hates that.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 13 Jan 2021, 7:51 pm » wrote: Is lying by omission really lying? Really?!?
Here words, anonymous ******:

note the word “you”.  You are another ****** who issues threats anonymously,. Prove you are a man and level the playing field.  Only pussies do what you do and anonymously threaten people.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 7:44 pm » wrote: What will motivate GOP senators to stick with Grifty after Jan 20th?

All they need is one in three.
The fact that Trump still enjoys 90% support from Republicans. 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 8:00 pm » wrote: Here words, anonymous ******:

Yes, we already know that's why you have carefully DELETED the rest of my post, where it is clear I am referring to terrorist murderers, and what I want if they do it again, and are even more violent.
Because lying in order to weep and play victim is all you ever do.
I guess that's why they call you LittleHueyPencilDick.

YOU:    You are another ****** who issues threats anonymously,.

Who did I "threaten", you lying little ******?

YOU:   Only pussies do what you do and anonymously threaten people.

Who was anonymously "threatened", you lying little ******?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

That's what she said.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 8:03 pm » wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 8:00 pm » wrote: Here words, anonymous ******:

Yes, we already know that's why you have carefully DELETED the rest of my post, where it is clear I am referring to terrorist murderers, and what I want if they do it again, and are even more violent.
Because lying in order to weep and play victim is all you ever do.
I guess that's why they call you LittleHueyPencilDick.

YOU:    You are another ****** who issues threats anonymously,.

Who did I "threaten", you lying little ******?

YOU:   Only pussies do what you do and anonymously threaten people.

Who was anonymously "threatened", you lying little ******?

Isabel » 12 Jan 2021, 6:53 pm » wrote:
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 4:23 pm » wrote: It is not the magas you are gonna make angry.  It is the normal people like me who are ready for transition to a new administration, accept the loss, and are ready to give biden a chance.  I sit here and shake my head at the opportunities Biden and Pelosi are blowing.  And the window to give him a chance is growing smaller.  

And the more conservative businesses are attacked the worse it is gonna get.

I am not on twitter.  I don't really care.  I killed my account.
Despite your begging and pathetic squeals of: "When we attack you, you better not hit us BACK or you're gonna be SORRY!", we don't give a **** WHAT you scumbags say, think or want any more.
You are worthless, traitorous pieces of ****, and everybody knows it.

And now you threaten to be even MORE violent? 
BRING IT ON.
There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs.

Keep lying ySugar Britches.  Who is YOU in your final sentence.  Let me know when you or that ****** @Phelix_Dacat  are coming for me.

LMAO!  You are busted.  If you were a con you would have aleady been banned for inciting violence.  You both know where I live and one of your knows who I am.  Let me know when you are coming to get me.  Cowards.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 4:41 pm » wrote: it isn’t done.  It isn’t done until the Senate meets and McConnell isn’t going to call an emergency session.
I don't care if he's driven out of office before a week from today.  What I want is for him to be denied running for public office ever again.  And if he is not allowed to preemptively pardon himself I want to see him in federal prison for sedition and obstruction of justice.  But I'll settle for jail time on the charges he's facing in the state of New York.