This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,985

...the same people retarded enough to think "300,000 Americans dead because of Covid" also believe the inflation rate is 1% (as the BLS claims) despite soaring copper, iron, lithium, soybean, grain, oil, and other commodity prices?

Discuss why/how retarded these people are.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,167
Politics: Liberal

What numbers do you believe?

If not the U.S. Government, what are your sources?

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,358

That's not the "now".....the "Man in a Dress" are frozen in the "now"....the "now" is hatred and revenge of all things Trump.

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,985

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 6:51 pm » wrote: What numbers do you believe?

If not the U.S. Government, what are your sources?

Shadowstats/Chapwood Index
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,167
Politics: Liberal

Polar1ty » 13 Jan 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: Shadowstats/Chapwood Index
And what do they say?

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 18,550
Politics: Conservative

Polar1ty » 13 Jan 2021, 6:39 pm » wrote: ...the same people retarded enough to think "300,000 Americans dead because of Covid" also believe the inflation rate is 1% (as the BLS claims) despite soaring copper, iron, lithium, soybean, grain, oil, and other commodity prices?

Discuss why/how retarded these people are.

Interesting. True, the metals have definitely soared. I don't know about the grain and soybeans, only homos eat that ****. LOL. 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,588
Politics: Fascist

Polar1ty » 13 Jan 2021, 6:39 pm » wrote: ...the same people retarded enough to think "300,000 Americans dead because of Covid" also believe the inflation rate is 1% (as the BLS claims) despite soaring copper, iron, lithium, soybean, grain, oil, and other commodity prices?

Discuss why/how retarded these people are.
Who is saying is is 1%? That doesn't sound plausible to me. I was predicting at least 4% based on stimulus packages alone. I even convinced my gf to remortgage her house.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 18,214
Politics: Theocratic
Location: cranium of a human

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 7:21 pm » wrote: And what do they say?
BlaVe? Is that you?
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,167
Politics: Liberal


No.  And haven't you asked that before?
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 18,214
Politics: Theocratic
Location: cranium of a human

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 10:22 pm » wrote: No.  And haven't you asked that before?

You act like that, you get asked that.

User avatar
thelion

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,497
Politics: Capitalist

Polar1ty » 13 Jan 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: Shadowstats/Chapwood Index
yeah, about shadowstats: 

https://www.quora.com/How-accurate-trut ... on-figures

they use outdated methodology and apply a factor to BLS numbers. “John Williams explained in a private phone call that Shadowstats does not actually recalculate BLS data, rather, the Shadowstats CPI merely adds a constant to the officially reported numbers.[25]
I’m not going back and recalculating the CPI. All I’m doing is going back to the government’s estimates of what the effect would be and using that as an add factor to the reported statistics.
Last edited by thelion on 13 Jan 2021, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,940

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 6:51 pm » wrote: What numbers do you believe?

If not the U.S. Government, what are your sources?
may I answer your quesiton? I know you will loath the reply for its accuracy throughout history of ideas corrupting ancestries from now on.

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,985

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:20 pm » wrote: Who is saying is is 1%? That doesn't sound plausible to me. I was predicting at least 4% based on stimulus packages alone. I even convinced my gf to remortgage her house.
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/13 ... 4223053824

CPI Core Y/Y according to BLS is 1.6%...**** ****...it is AT LEAST 3.5%.
Last edited by Polar1ty on 14 Jan 2021, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,985

thelion » 13 Jan 2021, 10:29 pm » wrote: yeah, about shadowstats: 

https://www.quora.com/How-accurate-trut ... on-figures

they use outdated methodology and apply a factor to BLS numbers. “John Williams explained in a private phone call that Shadowstats does not actually recalculate BLS data, rather, the Shadowstats CPI merely adds a constant to the officially reported numbers.[25]
You would be better off critiquing the official "methodology" instead...SS is not taken as the gospel in economic circles, unlike its heavily manipulated mainstream counterpart...

BTW it was common knowledge among critics of the "Bureau of Lies and Spin" that no alternate methodology for measuring inflation is perfect...personally I think some figure in the middle between what the Bureau of Lies and Spin reports and what Shadowstats/Chapwood claims is closest to the true inflation rate.

Since I hate expending energy on such a trivial topic I simply take the average of the 3 (BLS/SS/Chapwood).

I will tell you that whatever sins SS is guilty of, it doesn't commit the greatest blasphemy of all...

American family subsisting on $60K: We can't buy as much beef as we used to since the price of beef has DOUBLED over the past 14 years...we'll have to eat more chicken and less high quality beef cuts.

Bureau of Lies and Spin: See???? Americans are buying more chicken...and their food spending has stayed roughly the same. No inflation!

American family subsisting on $60K: We can't afford to send our kid to a standard 4 year due to soaring tuition...we'll have to do a 2 yr CC + 2 yr 4-year university for the degree.

Bureau of Lies and Spin: Wonderful! Looks like Americans' spending on higher ed is muted. Inflation is only 2%!


 
Last edited by Polar1ty on 14 Jan 2021, 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,985

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 7:21 pm » wrote: And what do they say?

They say the Bureau of Lies and Spin is full of horse manure

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,985

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 8:17 pm » wrote: Interesting. True, the metals have definitely soared. I don't know about the grain and soybeans, only homos eat that ****. LOL.
Agricultural commodities are also soaring, as I predicted 3 months ago.

They will show up as higher food prices in the grocery store...but of course your eyes are lying to you...only the Bureau of Lies and Spin is telling the truth - there is no inflation. Image
 
Last edited by Polar1ty on 14 Jan 2021, 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12,311
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Polar1ty » 14 Jan 2021, 2:57 am » wrote: Agricultural commodities are soaring, as I predicted 3 months ago. The commodity bull market is here. Gold, silver, oil, natural gas, soybeans, grains, cattle, uranium...great time to get in.

They will show up as higher food prices in the grocery store...but of course your eyes are lying to you...only the Bureau of Lies and Spin is telling the truth - there is no inflation. Image  .
How come when I go to the grocery store and buy anything. I see 10 percent rise in prices.. canned goods, meat. :blink:  

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,985

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2021, 3:01 am » wrote: How come when I go to the grocery store and buy anything. I see 10 percent rise in prices.. canned goods, meat. Image
I don't know...but ever since I learned about maintaining my health naturally, I discovered that the perfect diet for me leans more toward veggies and fruit...with modest amounts of chicken/lamb + rice and quinoa instead of wheat, no traditional cow's milk (almond/coconut milk/probiotic yogurt is far superior).

Since Americans hate eating their veggies, I haven't seen much of an increase in the prices of romaine lettuce/kale/spinach/cauliflower/other greens...lol...
 
 
 
Last edited by Polar1ty on 14 Jan 2021, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12,311
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Polar1ty » 14 Jan 2021, 3:07 am » wrote: I don't know...but ever since I learned about maintaining my health naturally, I discovered that the perfect diet for me leans more toward veggies and fruit...with modest amounts of chicken/lamb + rice and quinoa instead of wheat, no traditional dairy (almond/coconut milk/probiotic yogurt instead).

Since Americans hate eating their veggies, I haven't seen much of an increase in the prices of romaine lettuce/kale/other greens...LOL!
I had a Nutritionist. Peter was his name.  He was smart.   Smarter then a doctor. He was fun. He made me eat a hamburger and at the same time swallow hydrochloric acid pills.. How many pills will it take before you feel a burn. chomp chomp chomp. The theory was my stomach had very low acid.. Not high. 8 nothing.. Gave up, went home, cracked open a beer. Took a sip. Then she started to burn. Oh yea. LOL
   We would do all sorts of fun tests with food.. and the pulse rate.. That theory was drink a sip of milk and if your allergic pulse goes up. 
  Stomach issues for 3 years.. still cant figure it out. Tried everything.  Except Prilosec. I refuse to do it. lol
 

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,985

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2021, 3:16 am » wrote: I had a Nutritionist. Peter was his name.  He was smart.   Smarter then a doctor. He was fun. He made me eat a hamburger and at the same time swallow hydrochloric acid pills.. How many pills will it take before you feel a burn. chomp chomp chomp. The theory was my stomach had very low acid.. Not high. 8 nothing.. Gave up, went home, cracked open a beer. Took a sip. Then she started to burn. Oh yea. LOL
   We would do all sorts of fun tests with food.. and the pulse rate.. That theory was drink a sip of milk and if your allergic pulse goes up. 
  Stomach issues for 3 years.. still cant figure it out. Tried everything.  Except Prilosec. I refuse to do it. lol
Some people have naturally lower levels of stomach acid....it's a genetic thing. If your stomach acid is lower you should eat more fish/fowl and less red meat...I took Betaine Hcl and it didn't seem to do much to help - I think it's better to rely on what your body is capable of instead of manipulating its functions (Even if it's "natural" based like stomach acid pills).

I never did the pulse test...I just avoided the most common triggers (wheat and cow's milk) and consumed more leafy greens...just about solved everything.

(I know...it **** sucks...I like beef too but I simply cannot eat much of it or else I get digestive problems).
 
Last edited by Polar1ty on 14 Jan 2021, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], bludog, Buffalo, Cedar, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, omh, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PXiZ1102, RollingRock, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas and 321 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads