This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Beyond useless...I knew back in 2016 this faKe POS had no intention of doing the right/ethical thing...

​​​​​​His opportunity to "get revenge" on "the Swamp" could have consisted of pardoning Assange/Snowden, or declassifying reports kept secret in the NSA/CIA's archives...but omg! He has a better idea!

:ninja:  

He's going to unleash a BOMBSHELL that proves...*checks notes* the Wuhan virus came from a lab! 

Image  (As if we didn't already know)

Good riddance to thiS POS, I am glad the Democrats committed voter fraud to expel this **** from the WH. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fina ... ent-stream

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Trumptards...**** idiots/cretins as well...

Trumptard: This virus is a bioweapon made in China.

Me: Yes, such a dangerous weapon...that people under 70 / no significant health conditions have a 99.9% survival rate.

:ninja:  

Almost as stupid as progressive retards...

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Polar1ty » 13 Jan 2021, 7:08 pm » wrote: Trumptards...**** idiots/cretins as well...

Trumptard: This virus is a bioweapon made in China.

Me: Yes, such a dangerous weapon...that people under 70 / no significant health conditions have a 99.9% survival rate.

Almost as stupid as progressive retards...

It's not the death rate... It's the fear instilled.
The virus was a bit of a boogeyman and it helped dems.

Whether or not it was from a sidewalk bat supermarket or a lab doesn't matter.
Only the propaganda matters.

I only liked Trump because he was a major fly in the DC Ointment.
Effective or not, he was disliked by people I despise.

You have basically taken the side of people I despise.
I was just getting to like you, too.  :wah:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 10:11 pm » wrote: It's not the death rate... It's the fear instilled.

I was just getting to like you, too.  Image

surprising..

So how do you figure this unity thing's gonna work?

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 10:11 pm » wrote: It's not the death rate... It's the fear instilled.

I was just getting to like you, too.  Image
...I do not have love for progressives after what they have done (lockdowns/Loki the Gender Fairy/Black Lives "Matter"/etc.)...

However, the Dotard is to blame for this as well.

Whenever I ask exactly what Trump has done to reverse the progressive agenda...I get crickets.

OK, he triggered some progtards with his tweets.

OK, he annoyed the "DC establishment/career politicians."

So what? Your typical YouTuber making fun of these people can do the same...I can list at least 20 YouTube personalities making fun of progressive retards...and they probably even do a better job...

I understand - he doesn't want to be assassinated...then at least resign gracefully and admit the Swamp creature is too powerful to tame...but do not continue lying about how you're going to "take on the DC snake pit"...highly despicable/dishonest and reeks of narcissism...

Last edited by Polar1ty on 14 Jan 2021, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

7 hours ago, roach clipper posted:
trump is revealing that he really was too weak from the gitgo. He just wanted to live in the white house and fly on AF1 for 4 yrs.
Yes, I suspected the same back in 2016...his rhetoric about "Taking on the corrupt elite" was just that...hot air and flatulence...

In reality if you look at his $wamp cabinet it was obvious he was trying to INGRATIATE himself with the "corrupt establishment"....LMAO! The idiots thought he was trying to destroy it. Image  

This is exactly why Ann Coulter gave up on him by early 2018...I already knew this back in 2016 because something didn't seem right...why would a billionaire who spent most of his life "Grifting" (as BeeVee likes to say) take on the billionaire oligarchs?

The answer of course is he wouldn't...he was probably trying to enrich himself/his oligarch supporters like Sheldon Adelson (he probably told them to buy calls/puts right before his tweets moved the market, e.g. when he slammed Amazon for exploiting USPS)

But yea...

"Let's try another impotent swipe at the CHINEE! I'm sure this will do the trick!"

peepee

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2021, 10:11 pm » wrote: Image  WAAAAH!  Image  PLEASE STOP PICKING ON TRUMP, YOU MEANIE!!  Image  I LOVE TRUMP AND I HATE YOU!  Image
...trump has, to my knowledge, never uttered an intelligent observation about the puppetmaster$ in his self-absorbed, soft life... so anyone with any brains knew he was going to be just another puppet...albeit a more bizarre puppet character as to style...

...the next **** republican idiot that dweebzer :o  fellates will be just another puppet too!... word..  ;)  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Polar1ty » 13 Jan 2021, 6:55 pm » wrote: Beyond useless...I knew back in 2016 this faKe POS had no intention of doing the right/ethical thing...

​​​​​​His opportunity to "get revenge" on "the Swamp" could have consisted of pardoning Assange/Snowden, or declassifying reports kept secret in the NSA/CIA's archives...but omg! He has a better idea!

He's going to unleash a BOMBSHELL that proves...*checks notes* the Wuhan virus came from a lab! 

Good riddance to thiS POS, I am glad the Democrats committed voter fraud to expel this **** from the WH. 

(As if we didn't already know)
When he first said it last year it was met with skepticism, criticism, and ridicule.   

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 8:14 am » wrote: When he first said it last year it was met with skepticism, criticism, and ridicule.
It is still met with ridicule.

The Stupid of The Grifter has quite a shelf life.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2021, 9:22 am » wrote: It is still met with ridicule.

The Stupid of The Grifter has quite a shelf life.

Take it up with the person who started the thread. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 9:24 am » wrote: Take it up with the person who started the thread.
I addressed YOUR comment, Dimwit.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2021, 9:26 am » wrote: I addressed YOUR comment, Dimwit.

My comment was directed at a specific portion of his OP.  I will bump the exchange for it you because you obviously did not read it or understand it.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 13 Jan 2021, 6:55 pm » wrote: Beyond useless...I knew back in 2016 this faKe POS had no intention of doing the right/ethical thing...

Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 8:14 am » wrote:

(As if we didn't already know)
When he first said it last year it was met with skepticism, criticism, and ridicule.
@Blackvegetable  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 9:28 am » wrote: My comment was directed at a specific portion of his OP.  I will bump the exchange for it you because you obviously did not read it or understand it.
So?

Does that make YOUR comment immune from response?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2021, 9:31 am » wrote: So?

Does that make YOUR comment immune from response?
It is nice to provide context.  Which I did for you.  You seem to disagree with the OP.  You should argue with the starter of the thread.

Stick to the topic BV.  Your protest (whining) is noted.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 9:34 am » wrote: It is nice to provide context.  Which I did for you.  You seem to disagree with the OP.  You should argue with the starter of the thread.

Stick to the topic BV.  Your protest (whining) is noted.
You just yap random ****, all the time.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2021, 9:35 am » wrote: You just yap random ****, all the time.

You insert yourself into conversations that you don't understand all the time.  It is obvious that you saw my name and immediately went to without reading the OP to troll.  Because if you felt that strongly about the fact that it started in a lab you would have commented to the starter of the thread.  

PS.  Keeping on topic "started in a lab" does not equate to being man made.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 9:44 am » wrote: You insert yourself into conversations that you don't understand all the time.  It is obvious that you saw my name and immediately went to without reading the OP to troll.  Because if you felt that strongly about the fact that it started in a lab you would have commented to the starter of the thread.  

PS.  Keeping on topic "started in a lab" does not equate to being man made.
You insert yourself into conversations that you don't understand all the time. 
only in the retelling...
It is obvious that you saw my name and immediately went to without reading the OP to troll.
who authored post #4?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2021, 9:52 am » wrote: only in the retelling...

who authored post #4?

As to the topic what specific problem are you having with my post?  I can't address your concerns (whine) unless you state them.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 9:57 am » wrote: As to the topic what specific problem are you having with my post?  I can't address your concerns (whine) unless you state them.
We are addressing one of your lies..

Answer the question.