This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

HARLEYSVILLE, Pa. (CBS) — A Montgomery County community is looking into signs that seem designed to promote racial division. The signs have just three words on them but they’re causing a big uproar in the Harleysville area.“I saw a yard sign that said ‘no white guilt,’” one person said.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2021/ ... community/
ImageImageImageImage

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2021, 7:02 pm » wrote: HARLEYSVILLE, Pa. (CBS) — A Montgomery County community is looking into signs that seem designed to promote racial division. The signs have just three words on them but they’re causing a big uproar in the Harleysville area.“I saw a yard sign that said ‘no white guilt,’” one person said.

If you are not ashamed of your white race then you are a racist. This kind of action feeds white supremacists and will be used as a recruiting tool. Was hoping we were past this ****. Progressives are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 8:05 pm » wrote: If you are not ashamed of your white race then you are a racist. This kind of action feeds white supremacists and will be used as a recruiting tool. Was hoping we were past this ****. Progressives are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
The reason this moves moves people to 'White supremacist' (whatever that means) is because the ' White supremacists' are 100% correct. More and more sane people are seeing that.

Every time the media and politics react in an in Same manner to stuff...like the reaction to evil white supremacists 'taking over' the capitol and killing billions of people...i see my own favorite news source brag about massive increases in subscriptions and donations (even though they are not allowed access to any payment processor. It is bitcoin only)

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 8:05 pm » wrote: If you are not ashamed of your white race then you are a racist.
Then I'm good.  I've been ashamed of my race for 55 years.

Trump and his mob of **** hypocrites...
The call of the Trump patriots as they tazed narcotics detective Michael Fanone into a heart attack...

"KILL HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN!!!"

Blue lives matter...my ***.
The Thin Blue Line...my ***.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 13 Jan 2021, 8:19 pm » wrote: Then I'm good.  I've been ashamed of my race for 55 years.
Gays and transsexuals learned hating yourself for innate traits is detrimental. Perhaps you should consult one of these **** sucking shawmen?

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 8:05 pm » wrote: If you are not ashamed of your white race then you are a racist. This kind of action feeds white supremacists and will be used as a recruiting tool. Was hoping we were past this ****. Progressives are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

I was born a non-white but was recruited to be a white by no other than WhitesR'US....I am sure that if you are white you are a card carrying member of WhitesR'US  Since then I have become white by swimming in the White River down in Arkansas.

WhitesR'US Secret Handshake
ImageImageImageImage

FOS

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Jan 2021, 8:19 pm » wrote: Then I'm good.  I've been ashamed of my race for 55 years.
Why dont you just kill yourself?

FOS

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2021, 8:31 pm » wrote: I was born a non-white but was recruited to be a white by no other than WhitesR'US....I am sure that if you are white you are a card carrying member of WhitesR'US  Since then I have become white by swimming in the White River down in Arkansas.

WhitesR'US Secret Handshake
Unironically...non whites are often the most pro white people out there.

And if I had to choose between a country ruled by based Cubans versus...what...taylor swift?

Guess what I would choose.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2021, 7:02 pm » wrote: HARLEYSVILLE, Pa. (CBS) — A Montgomery County community is looking into signs that seem designed to promote racial division. The signs have just three words on them but they’re causing a big uproar in the Harleysville area.“I saw a yard sign that said ‘no white guilt,’” one person said.

STFU! you moot old traitorous commie ***!  You will be in bracelets tomorrow.
In the end, trump lost the republicans the Presidency, the
Senate, and the House. The son of a ******* actually did it,
he made America great again.

https://www.politico.com/cartoons/2020/ ... 87?slide=1

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 13 Jan 2021, 10:03 pm » wrote: STFU! you moot old traitorous commie ***!  You will be in bracelets tomorrow.

LOL...you're all about hatred aren't you.  a "Man in a Dress" democrat snowflake who can't get over the butthurt of the mass psychosis of TDS caused by fake news 
ImageImageImageImage

simple jack

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 14 Jan 2021, 6:36 am » wrote: LOL...you're all about hatred aren't you.  a "Man in a Dress" democrat snowflake who can't get over the butthurt of the mass psychosis of TDS caused by fake news

You get more stupid every post.  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 14 Jan 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: You get more stupid every post.

and you get more hysterically angry every post...why is that?
ImageImageImageImage

simple jack

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 14 Jan 2021, 5:51 pm » wrote: and you get more hysterically angry every post...why is that?

I'm neither one. Imagination is getting the best of you. BTW, yer bimbos are boring. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 14 Jan 2021, 6:25 pm » wrote: I'm neither one. Imagination is getting the best of you. BTW, yer bimbos are boring.

yeah but they make your snowflake *** twist in the wind.....and it's funny to watch you flip out about it
ImageImageImageImage

simple jack

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 14 Jan 2021, 6:35 pm » wrote: yeah but they make your snowflake *** twist in the wind.....and it's funny to watch you flip out about it

Flip out? I couldn't care less. Just telling you yer a ****.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Are you heterosexual?

Are you intelligent?
simplejack » 14 Jan 2021, 6:25 pm » wrote: I'm neither one. Imagination is getting the best of you. BTW, yer bimbos are boring.
Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 14 Jan 2021, 7:27 pm » wrote: Flip out? I couldn't care less. Just telling you yer a ****.

Sure you could care less....all the times you ******* about it makes that apparent :rofl:   :rofl:  
ImageImageImageImage

simple jack

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 14 Jan 2021, 7:37 pm » wrote: Sure you could care less....all the times you ******* about it makes that apparent Image   Image

I'm trying to do yer ******* a favor.  Should I start a poll fer yer bimbos?

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Jan 2021, 7:34 pm » wrote: Are you heterosexual?

Are you intelligent?
Do you like the same ole dangling carrot? Them bimbos are tired, give em' a break.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 14 Jan 2021, 8:21 pm » wrote: I'm trying to do yer ******* a favor.  Should I start a poll fer yer bimbos?

Good right ahead junior....do you think I give a **** about your polls?...or you fake opinions?

let me guess....you just want to be "liked" :rofl:   :rofl:  online
ImageImageImageImage