This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Talk about a guy who had it all.  Super wealthy, a beautiful wife, great family, fame and fortune, freedom, health.. The world was this guys oyster!

Now it looks like the unthinkable could happen.  He could lose his fortune and end up in jail.  But why?

The incredible narcissism.  Demanding constant attention from a whole country is a tall order.  Just from having his twitter account shut down, I heard he is suffering withdrawals like a heroin addict

The lesson.. Your ego is not your amigo.  Learn to fade into the background and let others have the spotlight

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

He won't end up in jail.

He was controlled opposition. Jews controlled him from the start. Look at his family and thei4 connections.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:23 pm » wrote: He won't end up in jail.

He was controlled opposition. Jews controlled him from the start. Look at his family and thei4 connections.

I tend to agree.  But still, being banned from social media?  You know how devastating that is to a guy who craves attention as much as Trump?  I think he is stewing in a personal hell of his own making at this point

FOS

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 13 Jan 2021, 8:57 pm » wrote: I tend to agree.  But still, being banned from social media?  You know how devastating that is to a guy who craves attention as much as Trump?  I think he is stewing in a personal hell of his own making at this point
I cant read his mind. But i tend to think he was told all of this would be coming. He was prepared to be a fall guy.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

​The Unbearable Lightness of Recreational Blood Libel
SJConspirator » 13 Jan 2021, 8:57 pm » wrote:

I tend to agree.  But still, being banned from social media?  You know how devastating that is to a guy who craves attention as much as Trump?  I think he is stewing in a personal hell of his own making at this point

Just look

I tend to agree...

Antisemitism  isn't an exact science, or even a social one....it's something more than a feeling

https://youtu.be/VyAHULpMXKQ

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:30 pm » wrote: ​The Unbearable Lightness of Recreational Blood Libel

Just look

I tend to agree...

Antisemitism  isn't an exact science, or even a social one....it's something more than a feeling

https://youtu.be/VyAHULpMXKQ
Yeah. I feel like Jews suck after knowing what they do. Its a feeling.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 9:33 pm » wrote: Yeah. I feel like Jews suck after knowing what they do. Its a feeling.
after knowing what they do.

CC,

Pace yourself..

For my sake...

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:39 pm » wrote: CC,

Pace yourself..

For my sake...

Thats not CC its FOS

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

SJConspirator » 13 Jan 2021, 8:57 pm » wrote: I tend to agree.  But still, being banned from social media?  You know how devastating that is to a guy who craves attention as much as Trump?  I think he is stewing in a personal hell of his own making at this point
It is one of the reasons that moderate Republicans and Independents moved to Biden. I watched an interview with 2 life long Republicans.  They talked about the endless noise from Trump. 

The west coast and Colorado was burning, 3 hurricanes, and people dead from Covid, but nobody could pay attention because of the endless tweeting from Trump.

I remember a time where people didn't pay much attention to what was going on because business seemed to be taken care of.  If there was something important we tuned in, but we didn't have to watch everything everyday.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Give him a chance to explain.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

SJConspirator » 13 Jan 2021, 7:07 pm » wrote: Talk about a guy who had it all.  Super wealthy, a beautiful wife, great family, fame and fortune, freedom, health.. The world was this guys oyster!

Now it looks like the unthinkable could happen.  He could lose his fortune and end up in jail.  But why?
  November 3, 2017
"Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was reported to have called the president a “moron — emphasizing that term with an adjective I can’t repeat here. Forced to hold a news conference to praise the president’s intelligence, Tillerson was too honest to deny what he had said.
The late William T. Kelley, who taught Trump at the University of Pennsylvania, said, Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal,” says Trump had “a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.”
Political Know-It-Alls Actually Know The Least | IFLScience
"The Dunning-Kruger President" | Psychology Today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xc0EpF49vE

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:58 pm » wrote: I cant read his mind. But i tend to think he was told all of this would be coming. He was prepared to be a fall guy.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Let's face it.

Trump is a false prophet. 

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 14 Jan 2021, 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Nail him to the cross. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Macbeth: Act I, Scene vii

Like Trump, Macbeth’s ambition is bound up with his sense of manhood, which is challenged in this scene by Lady Macbeth. Both the Scottish king and the American president respond with the politics of machismo.

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:23 pm » wrote: He was controlled opposition. 
:rolleyes:  
...well duh!... so is probably every person holding high political office, dummy...your **** hitler too, dummy!..  ;)  

[**** dummy will die foaming :o  about puppet$]  :loco:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

He controlled the "opposition" until he didn't.

Trump brags about the record 74 million Americans that voted for a sitting president.

The only problem is...the 81 million Americans that voted for Joe Biden. Image

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:58 pm » wrote:

I cant read his mind. But i tend to think he was told all of this would be coming. He was prepared to be a fall guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvh_T0eAQcY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCQ3VyKe1Vs

FOS

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2021, 7:49 am » wrote: Image  
...well duh!... so is probably every person holding high political office, dummy...your **** hitler too, dummy!..  Image  

[**** dummy will die foaming Image  about puppet$]  Image
Unlike trump, Hitler did everything he promised he would do. He did it for Germany and what he risked was his own life. It is absurd to think he was a puppet.