This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Your idiot leader Pelosi insisted on a faux   impeachment instead of the fact this week paychecks will see the affect of the FICA tax payback scheme being implemented.  Instead of dealing with the fact those they pretend to fight for (my bad, inciting violence) the working class, are going to see paychecks lower then before the FICA freeze because they decided to divide the country further with a meaningless and baseless impeachment.

I make more than enough that I neither benefitted nor will suffer because of this.  But did the low wage worker spend it or save it anticipating the payback?

At least the pubs extended the payback from 6 months to a year.

Good job Dems and their supporters.  At least you can tell the low wage worker who doesn’t give a **** they got impeachment.

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

My gf who tends to vote Democrat complained about this very thing.

Yeah...congresss can impeach someone on a few days but they can't deal with a stimulus package.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Priorities.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Democrats hate people.

Look at the democrats here in NHB.
Some nasty ****...

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.