This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Well then he was human and **** the Jews and their desert gods.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 14 Jan 2021, 12:02 am » wrote: And then she changed his mind.
About healing her daughter not saving her soul...

Matt. 15:10-20

The Faith of the Canaanite Woman
(Mark 7:24–30)21Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon. 22And a Canaanite woman from that region came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is miserably possessed by a demon.” 23But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” 24He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” 25The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. 26But Jesus replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” 27“Yes, Lord,” she said, “even the dogsf eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” 28“O woman,” Jesus answered, “your faith is great! Let it be done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Last edited by Pengwin on 14 Jan 2021, 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2021, 12:02 am » wrote: Yours.

You are the one who said Jesus wasn't a Jew and that the Son of God couldn't be a Jew.

The Christians will find that - odd.
Wrong. Christians are even more anti Semitic than I am. Jews killed jesus. I didnt kill jesus..the pagans washed their hands, bro. They saw no cause.
Last edited by FOS on 14 Jan 2021, 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Jan 2021, 12:05 am » wrote: Wrong. Christians are even more anti Semitic than I am. Jews killed jesus. I dodnt kill jesus..thr pagans washed their hands, bro. They saw no cause.

That was Pilate.  And I've never met a Christian who said Jesus wasn't a Jew.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2021, 12:05 am » wrote: About healing her daughter not saving her soul...

Matt. 15:10-20

(Mark 7:24–30)21Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon. 22And a Canaanite woman from that region came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is miserably possessed by a demon.” 23But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” 24He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” 25The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. 26But Jesus replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” 27“Yes, Lord,” she said, “even the dogsf eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” 28“O woman,” Jesus answered, “your faith is great! Let it be done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
It is as if you didn't read the bible.

Indeed. Her faith was great.

QED.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2021, 12:08 am » wrote: That was Pilate.  And I've never met a Christian who said Jesus wasn't a Jew.

I have.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Jan 2021, 12:02 am » wrote: Well then he was human and **** the Jews and their desert gods.
They did have many before they had one.

And what of C.S. Lewis - Liar, Lord, or Lunatic?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2021, 12:10 am » wrote: They did have many before they had one.

And what of C.S. Lewis - Liar, Lord, or Lunatic?
I like cs Lewis. Seems like a good guy. I'd have a scotch with him.

Would I believe his god? No.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Jan 2021, 12:12 am » wrote: I like cs Lewis. Seems like a good guy. I'd have a scotch with him.

Would I believe his god? No.

And in answer to his question, was Jesus a Liar, Lord, or Lunatic?

I can tell the Gospels say the family of Jesus thought...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Jan 2021, 12:09 am » wrote: It is as if you didn't read the bible.

Indeed. Her faith was great.

QED.
Yes, in that Jesus was a healer, not a Savior.  She didn't ask for, and he didn't offer, salvation.  That's not the only time that happened.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 8:23 pm » wrote: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...
There is your evidence. Nothing else needs to be said, evidently.
You can repeat that a hundred times, it won't make it true.
He has been inciting violence for years.
Anyone with a lick of sense can see that.

Violence in the name of Trump

He convinced his fans that the election was stolen from him and that under a Democrat they would no longer have a country.
Then on January 6th he told them that they could do something about it but they would have to fight and show strength.

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2021, 12:15 am » wrote: Yes, in that Jesus was a healer, not a Savior.  She didn't ask for, and he didn't offer, salvation.  That's not the only time that happened.
Yawn.

Salvation happens through faith.

Are you challenging that pillar of Christian doctrine?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

How would they resolve Luke 4:15 for example?

He taught regularly in their synagogues and was praised by everyone.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2021, 12:14 am » wrote: And in answer to his question, was Jesus a Liar, Lord, or Lunatic?

I can tell the Gospels say the family of Jesus thought...
I personally believe Jesus was a human. That makes him a jew.

And every jew is a liar.

Does that answer your question? He was no child of the aesir.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 11:59 pm » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 13 Jan 2021, 11:51 pm » wrote: The woman at the well was a gentile.
Yes, but Jesus didn't offer to save her eternal soul.

Yes he did.  He offered her living water 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Jan 2021, 12:17 am » wrote:

Yes, and the two stories we have of Gentiles they are seeking healing for others, not salvation (which they are not offered).  The rich young man didn't get it either, he walked away.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 14 Jan 2021, 12:21 am » wrote: Yes he did.  He offered her living water
Chapter and verse?

Matt. 15:

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

BeerPopcorn
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2021, 12:22 am » wrote:
FOS » 14 Jan 2021, 12:17 am » wrote:
Yes, and the two stories we have of Gentiles they are seeking healing for others, not salvation (which they are not offered).  The rich young man didn't get it either, he walked away.
What is salvation? 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Jan 2021, 12:19 am » wrote: I personally believe Jesus was a human. That makes him a jew.

And every jew is a liar.

Does that answer your question? He was no child of the aesir.
So, Jesus was a liar, a Jew, who died on the cross and was not the Son of God.

That all good?

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

BeerPopcorn
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2021, 12:24 am » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 14 Jan 2021, 12:21 am » wrote: Yes he did.  He offered her living water
Chapter and verse?

John 4:10