This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 10:42 pm » wrote: How about I give you a simple question to answer?

@FOS  don't fall for this ****. He is trying to lead you into a trap. It's how he does things. He asks binary questions, under the disguise of it being a 'simple question', then creates a trap. He asks binary questions because it wont allow you to explain yourself. That's what he wants. Narcissists are scum. The other forum narcissists does the same thing. 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 11:04 pm » wrote: Do you have the right to a speedy trial of your peers here?

**** your yes/no questions. How many times do I need to go over that? 

I have an answer, but not for you. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 11:06 pm » wrote: @FOS  don't fall for this ****. He is trying to lead you into a trap. It's how he does things. He asks binary questions, under the disguise of it being a 'simple question', then creates a trap. He asks binary questions because it wont allow you to explain yourself. That's what he wants. Narcissists are scum. The other forum narcissists does the same thing.
And the bleat goes on....
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 11:07 pm » wrote: **** your yes/no questions. How many times do I need to go over that? 

I have an answer, but not for you.
Fine and dandy.

Jesus wasn't a Jew.  That's very interesting...

Last edited by Pengwin on 13 Jan 2021, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 10:42 pm » wrote: How about I give you a simple question to answer?
With you there is hardly a choice. All your questions and all your thoughts are simple. Go ahead with your simple question.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

You poor thing. I foiled your sleazy game. lol. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 11:06 pm » wrote: @FOS  don't fall for this ****. He is trying to lead you into a trap. It's how he does things. He asks binary questions, under the disguise of it being a 'simple question', then creates a trap. He asks binary questions because it wont allow you to explain yourself. That's what he wants. Narcissists are scum. The other forum narcissists does the same thing.
I don't really need to explain much for a yes or no question.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 11:12 pm » wrote: With you there is hardly a choice. All your questions and all your thoughts are simple. Go ahead with your simple question.

Okay, why do some versions of Christianity believe in the Holy Trinity and other do not?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 11:13 pm » wrote: I don't really need to explain much for a Ted or no question.

He uses these sleazy tactics when his views are being dismantled. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 11:14 pm » wrote: Okay, why do some versions of Christianity believe in the Holy Trinity and other do not?
Well some versions accepted the Nicean creed and others did not.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 11:02 pm » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 13 Jan 2021, 10:59 pm » wrote: No..  He was Judean.  

The Jewish religion was created after 70ad.
Jews aren't 4,000 years old?

Moses wasn't a Jew?
No.  Moses did not practice the religion of the Jews, as it had not yet been invented. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 11:15 pm » wrote: He uses these sleazy tactics when his views are being dismantled.
I don't think he even understands enough about Christianity to even employ sleazy tactics.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 13 Jan 2021, 11:16 pm » wrote: No.  Moses did not practice the the religion of the Jews, as it had not yet been invented.

Okay, who then was the first Jew?

And when did they appear?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 11:15 pm » wrote: Well some versions accepted the Nicean creed and others did not.

Okay, so is Jesus the Son of God (like the creed says) or not?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 11:16 pm » wrote: I don't think he even understands enough about Christianity to even employ sleazy tactics.

He is under the delusion that he is important. He frequently defaults to how he is part of the liberal elite ideology. He doesn't understand that the libs did not come up with meaning of liberty. They didn't come up with anything. If he ever studied the history behind the Magna Carta, he might understand why his party is so insignificant. Of course, he would then claim to be part of the Magna Carta. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 11:19 pm » wrote: He is under the delusion that he is important. He frequently defaults to how he is part of the liberal elite ideology. He doesn't understand that the libs did not come up with meaning of liberty. They didn't come up with anything. If he ever studied the history behind the Magna Carta, he might understand why his party is so insignificant. Of course, he would then claim to be part of the Magna Carta.
They came up with capitalism.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 11:19 pm » wrote: Okay, so is Jesus the Son of God (like the creed says) or not?
I'm not Christian. Don't ask me such things
I am neither Christian not Arian. I just know what the various factions believe.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 11:17 pm » wrote: Okay, who then was the first Jew?

And when did they appear?
Imo this is the first jew: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenat ... 105,_111-9

Vegas

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 11:20 pm » wrote: They came up with capitalism.
The conception of capitalism can be traced back to the 1600s. Liberals were not even around then. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 11:22 pm » wrote: The conception of capitalism can be traced back to the 1600s. Liberals were not even around then.
It wasnt until Adam Smith that it matured into an articulate and coherent philosophy.