This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

There is your evidence. Nothing else needs to be said, evidently.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

If we followed law in this country (we dont)...it would be necessary to prove that riots were his intent.

The fact he demanded the riots stop and indeed that he mobilized the national guard kinda makes that case difficult to make.

Now I don't really care about what happens to trump and I also don't care about the law. But it is sad how stupid people are in this country. That is all.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:27 pm » wrote: If we followed law in this country (we dont)...it would be necessary to prove that riots were his intent.

The fact he demanded the riots stop and indeed that he mobilized the national guard kinda makes that case difficult to make.

Now I don't really care about what happens to trump and I also don't care about the law. But it is sad how stupid people are in this country. That is all.

The law is followed in this country, it just isn't followed by the elite. The citizens have to follow it. The big guys? Ehhhhh....not so much. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 8:29 pm » wrote: The law is followed in this country, it just isn't followed by the elite. The citizens have to follow it. The big guys? Ehhhhh....not so much.
Yeah well. I can't help but feel like that would change if people noticed. Nobody notices. Look at how insane and brainwashed the libs on this site are. It is mind blowing. They actually think the elite are on their side.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: Yeah well. I can't help but feel like that would change if people noticed. Nobody notices. Look at how insane and brainwashed the libs on this site are. It is mind blowing. They actually think the elite are on their side.
They are very brainwashed. They project like nothing else. How often do you see them point their finger at Trump followers as being a cult. Yet, the whole left are a bunch of MSM bots. They cannot think for themselves on anything. I have challenged numerous libs on this site to come up with their own thesis and thoughts - no liberal sources allowed. They can't do it. They flip out if their media is challenged even a little. Pathetic...and scary. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: They are very brainwashed. They project like nothing else. How often do you see them point their finger at Trump followers as being a cult. Yet, the whole left are a bunch of MSM bots. They cannot think for themselves on anything. I have challenged numerous libs on this site to come up with their own thesis and thoughts - no liberal sources allowed. They can't do it. They flip out if their media is challenged even a little. Pathetic...and scary.
Just accept the inevitable consequences. I'm just gonna flee the country.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:38 pm » wrote: Just accept the inevitable consequences. I'm just gonna flee the country.

The ideologies of our founders are worth fighting for. Unfortunately, when more than half the country are against their ideologies, it makes it hard to fight. The difference is that back then they were fighting to liberate themselves from a tyrannical government. Today, the tyranny isn't just the government. The idea of tyranny is supported by more than half the country. It's like you said, the left genuinely think the elite is on their side. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote:
They actually think the elite are on their side.
That very much depends on the elite.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 8:42 pm » wrote: The ideologies of our founders are worth fighting for. Unfortunately, when more than half the country are against their ideologies, it makes it hard to fight. The difference is that back then they were fighting to liberate themselves from a tyrannical government. Today, the tyranny isn't just the government. The idea of tyranny is supported by more than half the country. It's like you said, the left genuinely think the elite is on their side.
Benjamin Franklin was a great man. Hamilton not so much.
But they are obsolete now. It is time to adapt to the future. They never could have imagined what the country would become.
There is nothing left to salvage from ancient history. In fact....the work was in very early...and that is easy to see if you join me on my Jewish conspiracy paradigm. All the freemason lodges in the usa were constructed by jews even while the London lodge did not allow Jewish members...lol

Vegas

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:45 pm » wrote: Benjamin Franklin was a great man. Hamilton not so much.
But they are obsolete now. It is time to adapt to the future. They never could have imagined what the country woukd become.
There is nothing left to salvage from ancient history. In fact....the work was in veey early...and that is easy to see if you join me on my Jewish conspiracy paradigm. All the freemason lodges in the usa were constructed by jews even while the London lodge did not allow Jewish members...lol

I am always open minded to new information. So I have no problem listening to more information about the Jews. 

The founders, themselves, may be obsolete; and  the constitution may have been written centuries ago, but ideologies are never obsolete. As long as humans exist, regardless of where they stand on the globe, then human rights are not obsolete. The constitution was meant to protect us from the government trampling on human rights by enumerating their powers. These principles should never be considered old school or out-of-date. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 8:50 pm » wrote: I am always open minded to new information. So I have no problem listening to more information about the Jews. 

The founders, themselves, may be obsolete; and  the constitution may have been written centuries ago, but ideologies are never obsolete. As long as humans exist, regardless of where they stand on the globe, then human rights are not obsolete. The constitution was meant to protect us from the government trampling on human rights by enumerating their powers. These principles should never be considered old school or out-of-date.
The Jewish question is always a stumbling block for people. It isnt something you can just prove to a person by citing evidence because there is a lot of psychological resistence.

But let's speak of human rights. This is really a concept from Christianity. It is lot liberalism.

When was the magna Carta signed? Long before the first liberal. 13th century.

When did robin hood fight for the rights of poor people?

You are speaking about Christianity. Historically...the bill of rights was politically forced on the founders 2 years after the constitution. They were not all that in favor of it.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 8:44 pm » wrote: That very much depends on the elite.
In this country there is no such thing as a non Jewish elite. The goy might be allowed to have money, but no power.
Last edited by FOS on 13 Jan 2021, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 8:23 pm » wrote: There is your evidence. Nothing else needs to be said, evidently.
“Today’s violent assault on our Capitol, an effort to subjugate American democracy by mob rule, was fomented by Mr. Trump," Mattis wrote. "His use of the Presidency to destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens has been enabled by pseudo political leaders whose names will live in infamy as profiles in cowardice."

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:33 pm » wrote: “Today’s violent assault on our Capitol, an effort to subjugate American democracy by mob rule, was fomented by Mr. Trump," Mattis wrote. "His use of the Presidency to destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens has been enabled by pseudo political leaders whose names will live in infamy as profiles in cowardice."
Oh. Mattis wrote. There you go...undeniable proof. /s

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 8:50 pm » wrote: I am always open minded to new information. So I have no problem listening to more information about the Jews. 

I am always open minded to new information. So I have no problem listening to more information about the Jews. 

Many are their mysteries....why do they not bleed when cut?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:35 pm » wrote: I am always open minded to new information. So I have no problem listening to more information about the Jews. 

Many are their mysteries....why do they not bleed when cut?
They do bleed when cut.

Also they always freak out when anyone speaks of them. I think goebbles had a fun quote about that...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 9:35 pm » wrote: Oh. Mattis wrote. There you go...undeniable proof. /s
He was Grifty's Sec of Defense..

Not that a malt soaked pilchard like you would be able to retain that.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 9:37 pm » wrote: They do bleed when cut.

Also they always freak out when anyone speaks of them. I think goebbles had a fun quote about that...
Goebbles died fouling himself.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:38 pm » wrote: Goebbles died fouling himself.
"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2021, 9:37 pm » wrote: He was Grifty's Sec of Defense..

Not that a malt soaked pilchard like you would be able to retain that.
You think I forgot how the idiot conservatives fawned over 'Mad dog'?

Does that make him correct?