This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

What a curse to be living with a President and Republican Party who are enemies of the United States of America.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

The civil war was a much bigger deal. What are you smoking?

One thing that is obvious from the past 10 years of this country is that we are not a serious country. This is a joke country. And our days are numbered.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:29 pm » wrote: The civil war was a much bigger deal. What are you smoking?

One thing that is obvious from the past 10 years of this country is that we are not a serious country. This is a joke country. And our days are numbered.
Your days are numbered. The FBI is arresting the insurrectionists.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 13 Jan 2021, 8:38 pm » wrote: Your days are numbered. The FBI is arresting the insurrectionists.
Well I was not one of them.

But if the fbi did arrest me for being a general crime thinker...it would not be the end of me.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 8:42 pm » wrote: Well I was not one of them.

But if the fbi did arrest me for being a general crime thinker...it would not be the end of me.

I did not say you would be arrested. The FBI will be arrested the insurrectionists and other fascists.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 13 Jan 2021, 8:46 pm » wrote: I did not say you would be arrested. The FBI will be arrested the insurrectionists and other fascists.
They werent fascists. No fascist supported donald trump after his 1st syria strike.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 13 Jan 2021, 8:38 pm » wrote: Your days are numbered. The FBI is arresting the insurrectionists.
Going full Nazi? Pretty sure that will end badly. 

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 9:11 pm » wrote: Going full Nazi? Pretty sure that will end badly.

Yes, I hope all the nazis who attacked the Capitol are arrested.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 13 Jan 2021, 9:12 pm » wrote: Yes, I hope all the nazis who attacked the Capitol are arrested.
They werent Nazis. I am a Nazi. Those guys were 'Classical liberals'.

Nazis knew better than to get involved.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 13 Jan 2021, 8:25 pm » wrote: What a curse to be living with a President and Republican Party who are enemies of the United States of America.
My thoughts exactly.

I think most Americans didn't realize we have this nest of violent, murderous traitors in our midst.    It was easy to dismiss them as losers playing dress up in the woods, and that lack of response made them bold.
Now the country sees them for what they are - vicious, bloodthirsty, degraded, utterly corrupt and without honor, morals or patriotism of any kind - and frothing at the mouth to destroy America and murder anyone who disagrees.

All of them need to be prosecuted and jailed with no mercy of any kind.
"Boo hoo hoo!   I'm just a stupid redneck, I didn't know any better. I thought bashing into the Capitol and trying to kill people was a GOOD thing! I'm REALLY sorry!"

"That's a shame. Twenty to life."

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 9:40 pm » wrote: My thoughts exactly.

I think most Americans didn't realize we have this nest of violent, murderous traitors in our midst.  

We watched them burning down city blocks and screaming for dead cops.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 9:42 pm » wrote: We watched them burning down city blocks and screaming for dead cops.
No, you didn't.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 9:40 pm » wrote: My thoughts exactly.

I think most Americans didn't realize we have this nest of violent, murderous traitors in our midst.    It was easy to dismiss them as losers playing dress up in the woods, and that lack of response made them bold.
Now the country sees them for what they are - vicious, bloodthirsty, degraded, utterly corrupt and without honor, morals or patriotism of any kind - and frothing at the mouth to destroy America and murder anyone who disagrees.

All of them need to be prosecuted and jailed with no mercy of any kind.
"Boo hoo hoo!   I'm just a stupid redneck, I didn't know any better. I thought bashing into the Capitol and trying to kill people was a GOOD thing! I'm REALLY sorry!"

"That's a shame. Twenty to life."

Does this post qualify as.................."hate speech"..??                                   :loco:  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Should I believe my lying eyes or cnn?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 13 Jan 2021, 9:44 pm » wrote: Does this post qualify as.................."hate speech"..??                                   Image
Against whom, Boris?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Neo » 13 Jan 2021, 9:46 pm » wrote: Should I believe my lying eyes or cnn?
You should get a real job, and stop lying for money.

You're better than that, honestly

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 9:52 pm » wrote: Against whom, Boris?

Mam, 
I am a Libertarian.
I believe in free speech.
I am fighting for your team..............*******.

I was trying to make a clean point.
About free speech.
Please.
Try to keep up with the conversation.       
Duhhhhhh....................???                                                                                             
:clap:                                      

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 9:53 pm » wrote: You should get a real job, and stop lying for money.

You're better than that, honestly
I do this for free, where can I sign up to get paid?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Taipan: Does this post qualify as.................."hate speech"..??
Isabel: Against whom, Boris?
Taipan » 13 Jan 2021, 9:59 pm » wrote: Mam, 
I am a Libertarian.
I believe in free speech.
I am fighting for your team..............*******.

I was trying to make a clean point.
About free speech.
Please.
Try to keep up with the conversation.       
Duhhhhhh....................???                                                                                             
I asked you a very simple question.
Why are you running away from it?

omh

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 13 Jan 2021, 8:25 pm » wrote: What a curse to be living with a President and Republican Party who are enemies of the United States of America.
shame you don't see the larger outcome from this exercise of corruption winning an election. 2020 was the last year humanity controls human nature from now on. Your reality is imploding exponentially faster every action added to bolster the Biden false victory, and it won't be a violent end, except those getting Biden elected destroying what they lost control of.