This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Ah - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, man, I spit my drink on that one.

And then got the shivers because that is EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENING.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 9:09 pm » wrote: Ah - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, man, I spit my drink on that one.

And then got the shivers because that is EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENING.
Yeh at the heart of all his dysfunction is just a crushing need for constant attention.  He cant stand to be silenced or forgotten
  I almost have pity for the guy 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 13 Jan 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: Yeh at the heart of all his dysfunction is just a crushing need for constant attention.  He cant stand to be silenced or forgotten
  I almost have pity for the guy
Yep - narcissists can't mentally SURVIVE without a constant stream of attention.
That's why they lie so relentlessly, to make up a fantasy world in which they are perfect and everybody loves them.
Being President was like gasoline on a fire.
This current scenario is a narcissist like Trump's absolute worst nightmare.
I hope he ends up in a rubber room, pulling out his eyelashes, one by one.

Trump is the most extreme, malicious narcissist I've ever seen, and most psychologists diagnose him as sociopathic as well.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 9:45 pm » wrote: Yep - narcissists can't mentally SURVIVE without a constant stream of attention.

Speaking of narcissists, I decided to ignore your mentor starting a few days ago. He has literally tagged me an average of 20 times a day. My notifications blew up. I logged on, and I see 20 -30 notifications. 90% were from him trying to get my attention.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   I finally put him on the ignore feature. He even tried to get my attention through Cannon after I put him on ignore.  :rofl:   :rofl:  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 11:51 pm » wrote: Speaking of narcissists, I decided to ignore your mentor starting a few days ago. He has literally tagged me an average of 20 times a day. My notifications blew up. I logged on, and I see 20 -30 notifications. 90% were from him trying to get my attention.  Image   Image   Image   I finally put him on the ignore feature. He even tried to get my attention through Cannon after I put him on ignore.  Image   Image
What the **** are you blibbering about?

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Antifa
Isabel » 14 Jan 2021, 12:25 am » wrote:
Vegas » 13 Jan 2021, 11:51 pm » wrote: Speaking of narcissists, I decided to ignore your mentor starting a few days ago. He has literally tagged me an average of 20 times a day. My notifications blew up. I logged on, and I see 20 -30 notifications. 90% were from him trying to get my attention.  Image   Image   Image   I finally put him on the ignore feature. He even tried to get my attention through Cannon after I put him on ignore.  Image   Image
What the **** are you blibbering about?

It appears he cannot survive without your attention. LOL