This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Anyway, buckle up, cats n’ kittens, we’re heading for fresh new round of impeachment, this time with bipartisan backing. ****, even Mitch “Got My Judges, What **** Good Are You Now?” McConnell seems to be down. Liz Cheney, welcome to the resistance; no, you may not partake of the donuts or the coffee, those are for folks who didn’t need to be menaced by a mass of homicidal maniacs to stand up for what’s right. You may vote with the decent folks this one time, though.

http://showercapblog.com/dear-republica ... tallnacht/
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Impeachment ... sure.

Trump also faces possible civil and criminal liability for inciting insurrection.

The best part about all of this is that Trump leaves office weakened and disgraced. He may still have a few dead enders on his side but his approval is sinking faster than a submarine with screen doors.

The electoral college has voted. Biden won 306-232. Landslide!

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Olivaw » 14 Jan 2021, 1:09 am » wrote: Impeachment ... sure.

Trump also faces possible civil and criminal liability for inciting insurrection.

The best part about all of this is that Trump leaves office weakened and disgraced. He may still have a few dead enders on his side but his approval is sinking faster than a submarine with screen doors.
Investigators believe it was preplanned, not incited by Trump.

”Generally speaking the coronation of a new president when surrounded by an occupying army is the definition of a coup.“

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 14 Jan 2021, 2:14 am » wrote: Investigators believe it was preplanned, not incited by Trump.
It is both. Trump assembled the seditionists that day. 

The bar for criminal liability is high. I am unsure there is sufficient evidence at this time to convict. Two months of lies about election fraud and the ongoing call to “take back” the country created a situation where violence was all but inevitable.

solon

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 14 Jan 2021, 2:49 pm » wrote: It is both. Trump assembled the seditionists that day. 

The bar for criminal liability is high. I am unsure there is sufficient evidence at this time to convict. Two months of lies about election fraud and the ongoing call to “take back” the country created a situation where violence was all but inevitable.
The false dichotomy. A favorite of TreasonMonkeys like it could have ONLY been one of the otehr and not BOTH.  Only a FEW of those there were hardcore preplanned militia types and they would not have had the numbers to pull it off. The MASS MoB was incited by Trump apparently this is to complex a concept for TreasonMonkeys as this is a talking point I have seen a few times

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Jan 2021, 2:53 pm » wrote: The false dichotomy. A favorite of TreasonMonkeys like it could have ONLY been one of the otehr and not BOTH.  Only a FEW of those there were hardcore preplanned militia types and they would not have had the numbers to pull it off. The MASS MoB was incited by Trump apparently this is to complex a concept for TreasonMonkeys as this is a talking point I have seen a few times
Good point. Violent seditionists were few but Trump gave them a mob to back them up.

The day may come where the name Donald Trump becomes an insult - like Benedict Arnold. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Olivaw » 14 Jan 2021, 3:28 pm » wrote: Good point. Violent seditionists were few but Trump gave them a mob to back them up.

The day may come where the name Donald Trump becomes an insult - like Benedict Arnold.
Or Suppurating Fistula....
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2021, 5:53 pm » wrote: Or Suppurating Fistula....
:rofl:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2021, 5:53 pm » wrote: Or Suppurating Fistula....
Have no fear.  Your ministry of truth, your future employer, is working diligently to make it so.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

omh

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 14 Jan 2021, 2:49 pm » wrote: It is both. Trump assembled the seditionists that day. 

Your post makes me think about the scene from Wizard of Oz where Toto pulls back the shower curtain after they destroyed the wicked witch of the west for him.

Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain, the great oz has spoken. ha ha ha ha your reality is over somebody's rainbow.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 14 Jan 2021, 3:28 pm » wrote: Good point. Violent seditionists were few but Trump gave them a mob to back them up.

They need to add this to the charges:

Our election was hijacked. There is no question.

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 6:35 pm » wrote: They need to add this to the charges:

There is no question that it was a free and fair election. The courts have ruled over 60 times. Election officials certified it. Secretaries of State certified it. Legislatures certified it. Congress certified it. 

You WILL eventually come to realize that you were lied to. 

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2021, 6:08 pm » wrote: Your post makes me think about the scene from Wizard of Oz where Toto pulls back the shower curtain after they destroyed the wicked witch of the west for him.

Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain, the great oz has spoken. ha ha ha ha your reality is over somebody's rainbow.
My reality is based on evidence. 

Yours is imaginary.

You found kindred spirits in the MAGA cult. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 6:05 pm » wrote: Have no fear.  Your ministry of truth, your future employer, is working diligently to make it so.
Solomon telling you that, Usetool?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 6:35 pm » wrote: They need to add this to the charges:

Are you crediting such notions again, Dwarf?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 14 Jan 2021, 6:39 pm » wrote: There is no question that it was a free and fair election. The courts have ruled over 60 times. Election officials certified it. Secretaries of State certified it. Legislatures certified it. Congress certified it. 

You WILL eventually come to realize that you were lied to.
Nancy Pelosi lied to me?  That is her quote from 2017 regarding the 2016 election.  Still up at Twitter.

For the record I do not question the result.  The abnormalities, if fraud, are not enough to overturn the result.  I have said that since day one.  This about hypocrisy on who can say what.  Dems have ******* about and challenged the result of every election in congress that a repub presidential candidate has won dince 2000.

the redefining of words is so **** 1984 it is scary.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2021, 6:44 pm » wrote: Are you crediting such notions again, Dwarf?
Unless you are questioning pelosi that is her quote, moron, about the 2016 election.

Carry on, ****,

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 6:47 pm » wrote: Unless you are questioning pelosi that is her quote, moron, about the 2016 election.

Carry on, ****,
But this is 2020...

Are you crediting such notions today?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

omh

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 14 Jan 2021, 6:42 pm » wrote: My reality is based on evidence. 

Yours is imaginary.

You found kindred spirits in the MAGA cult. 

I imagine life for a species starts with inception to an atmosphere followed up by conceptions of next generation of ever changing biological results so far. then comes grand children to parents of their parents occupying space as directly proportionate to active populaiton from then on until grandchildren become parents changing the originals to great grandparents of the great grandchildren chaing the populaiton forward.

all this is done in series parallel events so far. compound that by say 400 genertions historically taking place and there are over 7.8 billion directly proportionate DNA unique replacements never been the same total sum details since inception.

Now you want to debate possibilities from now on or discuss actual way lifetimes arrived so far? one ios fiction and fantasy, the other is paths of ancestral positions timed apart now.

Damn you never knew you been played or you are a player pretending you never knew. My observation from behavior in conversations the latter fits you best.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2021, 6:50 pm » wrote: But this is 2020...

Are you crediting such notions today?
Not the topic.  You can find the last time I answered you, prolly yesterday, Manchester.  The answer remains the same.  Or, since you claim to read threads you can see my answer to Olivaw made a few minutes ago.

Tell me idiot, why hasn’t Twitter taken that quote down yet?  The new rule is you are not allowed to question election integrity.