This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,139
Politics: Progressive

MyPillow guy Mike Lindell gets canceled in Newsmax interview

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell appeared on Newsmax Tuesday afternoon for an interview about being kicked off Twitter. What followed, to paraphrase the tagline for Lindell’s company, cannot be advertised as the “most comfortable” interview you’ll ever watch.

Lindell, a self-made entrepreneur who has managed to position himself as a surrogate for former President Donald Trump’s attempts to overthrow the results of the election, hijacked the interview on the upstart conservative network to push his debunked conspiracy theories about the Dominion voting machines used in a number of states. Asked Tuesday about Twitter canceling his account, he began his answer:“

Well, first mine was taken down because we have all the election problem with these Dominion machines, we have 100 percent proof and then I, when they took it down—”He was interrupted by Newsmax host Bob Sellers, who appeared to be reading from a prepared statement disavowing Lindell’s claims.

“Mike? Mike? Mike, thank you very much. Mike, Mike, you’re talking about machines that we at Newsmax have not been able to verify any of those kinds of allegations,” Sellers said as Lindell continued to make his case. “We just want to let people know that there’s nothing substantive that we’ve seen, and let me read you something there — while there [was] some clear evidence of some cases of vote fraud and election irregularities, the election results in every state were certified, and Newsmax accepts the results as legal and final. The courts have also supported that view.”

 “What? No, I wanted it to be a permanent because you know what?” Lindell said. “The agenda is because I am reviewing all the evidence on Friday of all the election fraud with these machines. So I’m sorry if you think it’s not—”

At that point Sellers interrupted again. “Can I ask our producers, can we get out of here please? I don’t want to have to keep going over this.”

A few seconds later, Sellers stood up and walked off the set.

 
 

User avatar
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,363
Politics: Liberal
Location: New York, New York

OdeToJoy » 02 Feb 2021, 8:46 pm » wrote: MyPillow guy Mike Lindell gets canceled in Newsmax interview

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell appeared on Newsmax Tuesday afternoon for an interview about being kicked off Twitter. What followed, to paraphrase the tagline for Lindell’s company, cannot be advertised as the “most comfortable” interview you’ll ever watch.

Lindell, a self-made entrepreneur who has managed to position himself as a surrogate for former President Donald Trump’s attempts to overthrow the results of the election, hijacked the interview on the upstart conservative network to push his debunked conspiracy theories about the Dominion voting machines used in a number of states. Asked Tuesday about Twitter canceling his account, he began his answer:“

Well, first mine was taken down because we have all the election problem with these Dominion machines, we have 100 percent proof and then I, when they took it down—”He was interrupted by Newsmax host Bob Sellers, who appeared to be reading from a prepared statement disavowing Lindell’s claims.

“Mike? Mike? Mike, thank you very much. Mike, Mike, you’re talking about machines that we at Newsmax have not been able to verify any of those kinds of allegations,” Sellers said as Lindell continued to make his case. “We just want to let people know that there’s nothing substantive that we’ve seen, and let me read you something there — while there [was] some clear evidence of some cases of vote fraud and election irregularities, the election results in every state were certified, and Newsmax accepts the results as legal and final. The courts have also supported that view.”

 “What? No, I wanted it to be a permanent because you know what?” Lindell said. “The agenda is because I am reviewing all the evidence on Friday of all the election fraud with these machines. So I’m sorry if you think it’s not—”

At that point Sellers interrupted again. “Can I ask our producers, can we get out of here please? I don’t want to have to keep going over this.”

A few seconds later, Sellers stood up and walked off the set.
LOL! 

Newsmax is a hack organization, but they have a little bit of sense. They're not about to let themselves get sued. 
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 20,205
Politics: Conservative

Coolguy10013 » 02 Feb 2021, 8:52 pm » wrote: LOL! 

Newsmax is a hack organization, but they have a little bit of sense. They're not about to let themselves get sued.

Ummmmm no. It's not about lawsuits. This is just what the left media does. They cut off guests from the right regularly. It's nothing new. It's just the usual fear of opposing views that the left have. They have been doing this since the Clinton era. Why do you think most lefties today are so afraid of opposing views? It's because their media told them to be. 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,765
Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 02 Feb 2021, 9:22 pm » wrote: Taking the slave belt, he slipped it round my waist, cinched it tight and then secured my wrists to it in the attached cuffs. “That’s good.” He took the hood, opened it and carefully fitted it to my head. Zipping it closed, he opened the back of my suit, eased the skirt of the hood under the suit, then zipped the suit closed again. He grinned as he fitted the wide collar. “Now you look like exactly what I love — my very own rubber sex doll.” “Thank you, Steve — Master.” I accepted his kiss. “Please make full use of me for your pleasure.”“I intend too,” he said, fitting the solid penis gag and fastening it in place. “Now wait here while I get changed.”Obediently I watched him walk to our bedroom. The rest of the afternoon would be very busy I knew. His reaction, and my own responses told me this suit was going to be worth its weight in gold many times over. I wasn’t wrong. Steve knew exactly how to drive me wild, and how to use me to give himself the most intense pleasure possible. It was already getting dark by the time we’d exhausted our lust and all the possibilities.Intense? Yes! Sensuous? Yes! Erotic? You bet! What a way to spend an afternoon and evening. The first of many I hoped as we fell asleep, exhausted and sexually sated after supper …
 
What does that have to do with pillows?

 

User avatar
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,363
Politics: Liberal
Location: New York, New York

Vegas » 02 Feb 2021, 9:22 pm » wrote: Ummmmm no. It's not about lawsuits. This is just what the left media does. They cut off guests from the right regularly. It's nothing new. It's just the usual fear of opposing views that the left have. They have been doing this since the Clinton era. Why do you think most lefties today are so afraid of opposing views? It's because their media told them to be.
Newsmax is a right wing "news" organization. This has nothing with the left. 
 

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 28,339
Politics: Classical Liberal

OdeToJoy » 02 Feb 2021, 8:46 pm » wrote: MyPillow guy Mike Lindell gets canceled in Newsmax interview

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell appeared on Newsmax Tuesday afternoon for an interview about being kicked off Twitter. What followed, to paraphrase the tagline for Lindell’s company, cannot be advertised as the “most comfortable” interview you’ll ever watch.

Lindell, a self-made entrepreneur who has managed to position himself as a surrogate for former President Donald Trump’s attempts to overthrow the results of the election, hijacked the interview on the upstart conservative network to push his debunked conspiracy theories about the Dominion voting machines used in a number of states. Asked Tuesday about Twitter canceling his account, he began his answer:“

Well, first mine was taken down because we have all the election problem with these Dominion machines, we have 100 percent proof and then I, when they took it down—”He was interrupted by Newsmax host Bob Sellers, who appeared to be reading from a prepared statement disavowing Lindell’s claims.

“Mike? Mike? Mike, thank you very much. Mike, Mike, you’re talking about machines that we at Newsmax have not been able to verify any of those kinds of allegations,” Sellers said as Lindell continued to make his case. “We just want to let people know that there’s nothing substantive that we’ve seen, and let me read you something there — while there [was] some clear evidence of some cases of vote fraud and election irregularities, the election results in every state were certified, and Newsmax accepts the results as legal and final. The courts have also supported that view.”

 “What? No, I wanted it to be a permanent because you know what?” Lindell said. “The agenda is because I am reviewing all the evidence on Friday of all the election fraud with these machines. So I’m sorry if you think it’s not—”

At that point Sellers interrupted again. “Can I ask our producers, can we get out of here please? I don’t want to have to keep going over this.”

A few seconds later, Sellers stood up and walked off the set.
You’ll be reading about the demise of Newsmax before long. 
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,139
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Cedar » 03 Feb 2021, 1:20 am » wrote: You’ll be reading about the demise of Newsmax before long.
:die:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,241
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

OdeToJoy » 02 Feb 2021, 8:46 pm » wrote: MyPillow guy Mike Lindell gets canceled in Newsmax interview

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell appeared on Newsmax Tuesday afternoon for an interview about being kicked off Twitter. ...”He was interrupted by Newsmax host Bob Sellers, who appeared to be reading from a prepared statement disavowing Lindell’s claims.

“Mike? Mike? Mike, thank you very much. Mike, Mike, you’re talking about machines that we at Newsmax have not been able to verify any of those kinds of allegations,” Sellers said as Lindell continued to make his case. “We just want to let people know that there’s nothing substantive that we’ve seen, and let me read you something there — while there [was] some clear evidence of some cases of vote fraud and election irregularities, the election results in every state were certified, and Newsmax accepts the results as legal and final. The courts have also supported that view.”...

At that point Sellers interrupted again. “Can I ask our producers, can we get out of here please? I don’t want to have to keep going over this.”

A few seconds later, Sellers stood up and walked off the set.
Cool. Bob Sellers seems like he totally understands that China's/AOC's cancel culture do not mess around in the USA these days. 

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,241
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

Cedar » 03 Feb 2021, 1:20 am » wrote: You’ll be reading about the demise of Newsmax before long.
Wrong.

As long as newsmax continues to protect the results of the election, like Bob Sellers did, they'll be spared a visit from China's cancel culture by way of AOC.

We Democrats are very proud of the, fear, which newsmax showed in this moment.

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,241
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

Coolguy10013 » 02 Feb 2021, 11:02 pm » wrote: Newsmax is a right wing "news" organization. This has nothing with the left.
Wrong.

The fear and anxiety you hear from Bob Sellers there --- has everything to do with the Left, and our new control over the USA. The fear and anxiety you sense from Bob Sellers' producer, in quickly cutting away ---has everything to do with the Left, and our new control over the USA. 
We Democrats control the USA now, and newsmax showed the world that they no longer have a problem with it.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,765
Politics: Liberal

Fear of Defamation Litigation is - a good thing, kids.

And too much loose talk on the airways isn't...

User avatar
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,363
Politics: Liberal
Location: New York, New York

Abatjour » 03 Feb 2021, 3:31 am » wrote: Wrong.

The fear and anxiety you hear from Bob Sellers there --- has everything to do with the Left, and our new control over the USA. The fear and anxiety you sense from Bob Sellers' producer, in quickly cutting away ---has everything to do with the Left, and our new control over the USA. 
We Democrats control the USA now, and newsmax showed the world that they no longer have a problem with it.
You missed the whole point of my post.

His response had everything to do with Giuliani being sued by Dominion. They're not stupid enough to help spread more lies.

https://news.yahoo.com/giuliani-sued-do ... 00025.html

 
 

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,992

And yet still, not a single investigative reporter wants to look into why everyone immediately gets dismissive and defensive.

That tells me there is something there.

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,992

Abatjour » 03 Feb 2021, 3:31 am » wrote: Wrong.

The fear and anxiety you hear from Bob Sellers there --- has everything to do with the Left, and our new control over the USA. The fear and anxiety you sense from Bob Sellers' producer, in quickly cutting away ---has everything to do with the Left, and our new control over the USA. 
We Democrats control the USA now, and newsmax showed the world that they no longer have a problem with it.
Who would you say is more “fascist”?

Trump supporters or Democrats like you?

User avatar
OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,139
Politics: Progressive

Abatjour » 03 Feb 2021, 3:23 am » wrote: Cool. Bob Sellers seems like he totally understands that China's/AOC's cancel culture do not mess around in the USA these days.

No, Sellers understands that spreading unsubstantiated lies is inviting a lawsuit.  Stopping the spread of outright lies is not Cancel Culture.

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,241
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

OdeToJoy » 03 Feb 2021, 9:23 am » wrote: No, Sellers understands that spreading unsubstantiated lies is inviting a lawsuit.
Nope.  Sellers and Newsmax are not responsible for what a guest says. Newsmax is not responsible for calling someone a, liar, then helping to stop their ability to tell lies.

There is only the implied, expectation, that the cancel culture is coming if ever we  did not prevent the spread of anti-Democrat info.
 

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,241
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

Independent » 03 Feb 2021, 8:06 am » wrote: Who would you say is more “fascist”?
Fascism has nothing to do with how, we won, and so the Repubs need to shut up sit down and let us govern. Just like we did, in 2000 2004 and 2016, when the Repubs stole the elections from us.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,690

OdeToJoy » 02 Feb 2021, 8:46 pm » wrote: MyPillow guy Mike Lindell gets canceled in Newsmax interview

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell appeared on Newsmax Tuesday afternoon for an interview about being kicked off Twitter. What followed, to paraphrase the tagline for Lindell’s company, cannot be advertised as the “most comfortable” interview you’ll ever watch.

Lindell, a self-made entrepreneur who has managed to position himself as a surrogate for former President Donald Trump’s attempts to overthrow the results of the election, hijacked the interview on the upstart conservative network to push his debunked conspiracy theories about the Dominion voting machines used in a number of states. Asked Tuesday about Twitter canceling his account, he began his answer:“

Well, first mine was taken down because we have all the election problem with these Dominion machines, we have 100 percent proof and then I, when they took it down—”He was interrupted by Newsmax host Bob Sellers, who appeared to be reading from a prepared statement disavowing Lindell’s claims.

“Mike? Mike? Mike, thank you very much. Mike, Mike, you’re talking about machines that we at Newsmax have not been able to verify any of those kinds of allegations,” Sellers said as Lindell continued to make his case. “We just want to let people know that there’s nothing substantive that we’ve seen, and let me read you something there — while there [was] some clear evidence of some cases of vote fraud and election irregularities, the election results in every state were certified, and Newsmax accepts the results as legal and final. The courts have also supported that view.”

 “What? No, I wanted it to be a permanent because you know what?” Lindell said. “The agenda is because I am reviewing all the evidence on Friday of all the election fraud with these machines. So I’m sorry if you think it’s not—”

At that point Sellers interrupted again. “Can I ask our producers, can we get out of here please? I don’t want to have to keep going over this.”

A few seconds later, Sellers stood up and walked off the set.

 
 
the my pillow guy makes my instincts go full alert, so I don't trust his *** anyway, kind of like Trump, you.

most people defending ideas life isn't self contained to ancestral displacement so far and nobody can understand life is genetically centered at timed apart so far.

why do people think they are always free to recite hypothetical standards as only truth anyone knows about, then prosecute those that do?.
Last edited by omh on 03 Feb 2021, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,241
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

Coolguy10013 » 03 Feb 2021, 7:59 am » wrote: You missed the whole point of my post.
Your post missed the whole point of, newsmax staff, getting very hysterical during that interview ---while knowing that Newsmax is not responsible for whatever a guest chooses to say in an interview.  There is a disclaimer, which protects Newsmax from being sued by guests who give their own opinion.
The thing is, every American entity understands it that every USA agency is allowing a free-for-all against any person caught supporting Trumpism and its mission.
His response had everything to do with Giuliani being sued by Dominion. They're not stupid enough to help spread more lies.

https://news.yahoo.com/giuliani-sued-do ... 00025.html
Nope.
Newsmax was scared of AOC and China's cancel culture. Go AOC!!
Newsmax already knew when they started pressing Lindell there that, legally, Newsmax carries no responsibility for a what guest says during an interview. I think the proverbial protection phrase goes sort of like this... DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in this tv broadcast are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any Newsmax agency. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any Newsmax agency.
 

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,461
Politics: Communist
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

OdeToJoy » 02 Feb 2021, 8:46 pm » wrote: MyPillow guy...
 
Funny, a few weeks ago there was this 'discussion' what liberals would replace their hatred of the orange one with when he left the white house... of course the TDS continues but the conclusion was that the mypillow guy would make an excellent replacement... looks like that was correct..

I've seen his commercial... that's a cime against humanity... he should be locked up for life.. or executed..

:faint:  
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Blutarski, Buffalo, Cedar, ConsRule, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, OdeToJoy, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas giants, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 572 guests