This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
thelion

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Vegas » 02 Feb 2021, 9:22 pm » wrote: Ummmmm no. It's not about lawsuits. This is just what the left media does. They cut off guests from the right regularly. It's nothing new. It's just the usual fear of opposing views that the left have. They have been doing this since the Clinton era. Why do you think most lefties today are so afraid of opposing views? It's because their media told them to be.
newsmax “left media”?

boy, your brain has left the building. 

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 03 Feb 2021, 1:20 am » wrote: You’ll be reading about the demise of Newsmax before long.

Laughable as hell! Y'all traitors will be quelled.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Abatjour » 03 Feb 2021, 11:05 am » wrote: Your post missed the whole point of, newsmax staff, getting very hysterical during that interview ---while knowing that Newsmax is not responsible for whatever a guest chooses to say in an interview.  There is a disclaimer, which protects Newsmax from being sued by guests who give their own opinion.
The thing is, every American entity understands it that every USA agency is allowing a free-for-all against any person caught supporting Trumpism and its mission.

Nope.
Newsmax was scared of AOC and China's cancel culture. Go AOC!!
Newsmax already knew when they started pressing Lindell there that, legally, Newsmax carries no responsibility for a what guest says during an interview. I think the proverbial protection phrase goes sort of like this... DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in this tv broadcast are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any Newsmax agency. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any Newsmax agency.
 I'm sticking by my original post. 

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

I love those pillows.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Famagusta » 03 Feb 2021, 11:55 am » wrote: I love those pillows.
They're way too expensive.    

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 03 Feb 2021, 12:07 pm » wrote: They're way too expensive.
No they’re not. I brought one back to Europe with me.

And I’m not going to politicise my sleeping habits.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Independent » 03 Feb 2021, 8:05 am » wrote: And yet still, not a single investigative reporter wants to look into why everyone immediately gets dismissive and defensive.

That tells me there is something there.
Yeah, it's called "Treason to our U.S. Constitution."

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

He needs to start making a Prison Edition - for himself if he doesn't STFU and go back to the shipping department soon...

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

We have some RNC cultist in-laws who tried them & don't like them.  :die:  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 03 Feb 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: We have some RNC cultist in-laws who tried them & don't like them.  Image
To each his own.

I wonder if he does mattress toppers.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 03 Feb 2021, 12:20 pm » wrote: He needs to start making a Prison Edition - for himself if he doesn't STFU and go back to the shipping department soon...
Full of the joys of spring, aren’t you?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Famagusta » 03 Feb 2021, 12:47 pm » wrote: To each his own.

I wonder if he does mattress toppers.
Our day wouldnt be complete without this about a thousand times. ;)  commercial sucks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiHBV0JxKyA

solon

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 02 Feb 2021, 9:22 pm » wrote: Ummmmm no. It's not about lawsuits. This is just what the left media does. They cut off guests from the right regularly. It's nothing new. It's just the usual fear of opposing views that the left have. They have been doing this since the Clinton era. Why do you think most lefties today are so afraid of opposing views? It's because their media told them to be.
So in your world of COMPLETE MINDLESS STUPIDITY NEWSMAX is left wing. My GOD you are stupid. It is so easy to be a mindless sheep like you any FACTS or REALITY you dont like is leftwing something. GOD you TreasonMonkeys are STUPID

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsmax/ ... 2C67&ssl=1[/img]ImageQUESTIONABLE SOURCEA questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources. 
  • Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact check
Losers like you will do anything to PROTECT LIES. LYING is what TreasonMonkeys do LYING  has become the LIFESBLOOD of rightwing politics so LOSERS like you have to tell whatever LIE you need to tell to protect the LYING

Last edited by solon on 03 Feb 2021, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 03 Feb 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: We have some RNC cultist in-laws who tried them & don't like them.  :die:  
every lifetime is one of a kind, not everyone is going to like the same things and those that do tend to become collective ideaists around that. What societal evolution within one species corrupting their own next generitons to spite the parenting people that provided their support at old age.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Famagusta » 03 Feb 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: No they’re not. I brought one back to Europe with me.
The ones I saw were over $100.  I won't spend that on a pillow.

And I’m not going to politicise my sleeping habits.
OK...

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 03 Feb 2021, 1:12 pm » wrote: The ones I saw were over $100.  I won't spend that on a pillow.

OK...
Mine cost $49. From BB&B.

solon

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 03 Feb 2021, 1:12 pm » wrote: The ones I saw were over $100.  I won't spend that on a pillow.

OK...
I spent right at 100$ on my gel pillow and its worth every peenny

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 03 Feb 2021, 11:38 am » wrote:  I'm sticking by my original post.
Okay, I can respect that. It won't change the facts that you were clearly incorrect about, but I can still appreciate you sticking to your principles.

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 03 Feb 2021, 3:50 pm » wrote: Okay, I can respect that. It won't change the facts that you were clearly incorrect about, but I can still appreciate you sticking to your principles.
if you are an ancestor accepting social roles of who one becomes socially instead of ancestrally timed apart now, that person only follows principal disciples of anything is possible but living as eternally separated biologically present as one of a kind principle life doesn't exceed timed apart now conceiv ed to decomposed.

Your turn.