This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Abatjour » 03 Feb 2021, 3:50 pm » wrote: Okay, I can respect that. It won't change the facts that you were clearly incorrect about, but I can still appreciate you sticking to your principles.
LOL!  Watch this YouTube clip at 6:35. Meghan McCain the biggest Republican said exactly what I said and I said it first. It's not about principles, it's about facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU8GcT3B2Ow

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Dominion Voting Systems Files Defamation Lawsuit
Against
MyPillow, CEO Mike Lindell

February 17, 2021
"Dominion filed a suit in federal court in Washington, D.C., seeking damages in excess of $1.3 Billion."

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 02 Feb 2021, 9:22 pm » wrote: Ummmmm no. It's not about lawsuits. This is just what the left media does. They cut off guests from the right regularly. It's nothing new. It's just the usual fear of opposing views that the left have. They have been doing this since the Clinton era. Why do you think most lefties today are so afraid of opposing views? It's because their media told them to be.
Holy ****!

Talk about reflexive idiocy..

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Feb 2021, 3:35 pm » wrote: Holy ****!

you bringing it up, or your usual side stepping? Oh that reflexive idiocy.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Phoenix68.2.0 » 22 Feb 2021, 3:06 pm » wrote: Dominion Voting Systems Files Defamation Lawsuit
Against
MyPillow, CEO Mike Lindell

February 17, 2021
"Dominion filed a suit in federal court in Washington, D.C., seeking damages in excess of $1.3 Billion."
You know he wanted to be sued, right? He’s been poking them with a stick trying to get sued.

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Cedar » 22 Feb 2021, 6:01 pm » wrote: You know he wanted to be sued, right? He’s been poking them with a stick trying to get sued.
Sure he is.  :LOL:  Everyone wants to get sued. Lawyers are cheap.

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

RollingRock » 03 Feb 2021, 12:07 pm » wrote: They're way too expensive.
That would be fine if they actually worked for everyone, they don't. It's a scam like those old time patent medicines. If you spent that much on a pillow, you will convince yourself that it works, so you don't feel like an idiot.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 22 Feb 2021, 3:35 pm » wrote: Holy ****!

What's the matter Mary? Did I trash talk your masters in the MSM? Poor guy.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

JeanMoulin » 22 Feb 2021, 10:23 pm » wrote: Sure he is.  Image  Everyone wants to get sued. Lawyers are cheap.
“I’m very happy that they finally got that suit filed,” Lindell told CNBC of Dominion’s lawsuit. He previously invited one from the company multiple times and even to sue them earlier this month “for the American people” as a way to keep the discussion about alleged election fraud going.“My message to Dominion is thank you for finally getting this done, because it’ll be back in the limelight now,” Lindell said.”

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 22 Feb 2021, 10:33 pm » wrote: What's the matter Mary? Did I trash talk your masters in the MSM? Poor guy.
Newsmax is ONE OF YOURS, you stupid **** *******...

They cancelled mike lindell because they had been served.

You're so brutally ignorant it hurts to watch.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 23 Feb 2021, 12:33 am » wrote: “I’m very happy that they finally got that suit filed,” Lindell told CNBC of Dominion’s lawsuit. He previously invited one from the company multiple times and even to sue them earlier this month “for the American people” as a way to keep the discussion about alleged election fraud going.“My message to Dominion is thank you for finally getting this done, because it’ll be back in the limelight now,” Lindell said.”
Backing another "winner", Rube?

"Bring it on!"

**** moron.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 8:08 am » wrote: Backing another "winner", Rube?

"Bring it on!"

**** moron.
What the **** does that even mean?

Try to make sense if you're going to enter a conversation.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 23 Feb 2021, 10:48 am » wrote: What the **** does that even mean?

Try to make sense if you're going to enter a conversation.
You're a **** dullard, Cheddy...

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:49 am » wrote: You're a **** dullard, Cheddy...
I've been called worse by better. You've become boring and redundant, I'm going to cut you off for awhile. Have a nice day. :cool:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 23 Feb 2021, 10:56 am » wrote: I've been called worse by better. You've become boring and redundant, I'm going to cut you off for awhile. Have a nice day. Image
https://youtu.be/b2XsyZ_hSAI

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 8:07 am » wrote: Newsmax is ONE OF YOURS, you stupid **** *******...

You were referring to "Grifty." He is no longer president you moron. Right wing or left wing news is irrelevant. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 02 Feb 2021, 9:22 pm » wrote:
Coolguy10013 » 02 Feb 2021, 8:52 pm » wrote: LOL! 

Newsmax is a hack organization, but they have a little bit of sense. They're not about to let themselves get sued.

Ummmmm no. It's not about lawsuits. This is just what the left media does. They cut off guests from the right regularly. It's nothing new. It's just the usual fear of opposing views that the left have. They have been doing this since the Clinton era. Why do you think most lefties today are so afraid of opposing views? It's because their media told them to be. 

Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:20 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 8:07 am » wrote: Newsmax is ONE OF YOURS, you stupid **** *******...

You were referring to "Grifty." He is no longer president you moron. Right wing or left wing news is irrelevant. 

Lying **** idiot...

You're an uninformed moron, Vag..

You aren't even vaguely familiar with basic facts.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote:
Lying **** idiot...

You're an uninformed moron, Vag..

You aren't even vaguely familiar with basic facts.

Look at you ignore the point. Just look at this ****. Deflect and reframe away. You know the point I made. 

1. You'll demand that I repost something. 
2. Reframe again.

100% accuracy.