This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,123

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:40 pm » wrote: Look at you ignore the point. Just look at this ****. Deflect and reframe away. You know the point I made. 

1. You'll demand that I repost something. 
2. Reframe again.

100% accuracy.
Another instance where Vag is completely and laughably wrong on the facts, but "the point" stands...

**** morons...
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 20,205
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:44 pm » wrote: Another instance where Vag is completely and laughably wrong on the facts, but "the point" stands...

**** morons...

Nope. I am right...and you are going **** ape-**** this morning. Worse than usual even. lol.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,123

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:45 pm » wrote: Nope. I am right...and you are going **** ape-**** this morning. Worse than usual even. lol.
You haven't done **** but yap and run.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 20,205
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:51 pm » wrote: You haven't done **** but yap and run.

I am still waiting for you to address the point that you keep running from. Don't worry, I know not to expect it.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,123

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:53 pm » wrote: I am still waiting for you to address the point that you keep running from. Don't worry, I know not to expect it.
There is no point other than you making a complete *** of yourself again with your inconceivable ignorance...

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 20,205
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: There is no point other than you making a complete *** of yourself again with your inconceivable ignorance...

Darth Evader  ^^^

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,123

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: Darth Evader  ^^^
Post what you believe to be your point..


Without cavil or melodrama..

Bet you can't.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,690

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 1:27 pm » wrote: Post what you believe to be your point..


Without cavil or melodrama..

Bet you can't.
 
How about posting what is kinetically understood about mutually evolving as biologically centered to specific point of ancestrally present geographically and geometrically proportionately alive so far? kind of very specific down to the over 7.8 billion living as replacements now.

Accountability this specific too much information for your rational processing by statistically averaging total sum so far against individually mutually evolving now?

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,507
Politics: Libertarian

I love the My Pillow guy.

I’d buy anything from him.

User avatar
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 602
Politics: Democratic

Famagusta » 23 Feb 2021, 5:25 pm » wrote: I love the My Pillow guy.

I’d buy anything from him.
Because you're an idiot.
 

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,507
Politics: Libertarian

JeanMoulin » 23 Feb 2021, 7:57 pm » wrote: Because you're an idiot.
Such an intelligent remark. How did you think that one up?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,123

Antifa
Famagusta » 24 Feb 2021, 1:49 am » wrote: Such an intelligent remark. How did you think that one up?
Mindless, please..

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,123

Antifa
Famagusta » 23 Feb 2021, 5:25 pm » wrote: I love the My Pillow guy.

I’d buy anything from him.
Because you're an idiot.



Bears repeating.
 

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,507
Politics: Libertarian

Because you're an idiot.

Bears repeating.
Do you want that to bother me?

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,507
Politics: Libertarian

Stop begging.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,123

Antifa
You gotta admit, you're no thinker...
 

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,507
Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 24 Feb 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: You gotta admit, you're no thinker...
Absolutely no need when it comes to you.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,123

Antifa
Famagusta » 24 Feb 2021, 9:13 am » wrote: Absolutely no need when it comes to you.
Sweet surrender, right?

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,690

Blackvegetable » 24 Feb 2021, 9:14 am » wrote: Sweet surrender, right?
sour self anointed winner in your own soical identity mind. Shame you gave away your sole time being one of a kind to play mob rule.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 71,123

Antifa
omh » 24 Feb 2021, 9:16 am » wrote: sour self anointed winner in your own soical identity mind. Shame you gave away your sole time being one of a kind to play mob rule.
She hasn't spent 15 years hounding YOU on the innertubes for a ride..



 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cedar, ConsRule, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, OdeToJoy, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas giants, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 573 guests