By Vegas
04 Feb 2021, 8:23 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Nighthawk » 18 Apr 2021, 4:11 pm » wrote: I do not "want" to use either one of these things, as they are both EVIL, you illiterate **** imbecile!  All I am saying is that welfare is a LESSER-OF-TWO-EVILS when compared to moronic MW laws.  Period. 

And since you cowardly dodged my simple question, here it is again for you-

Let's try a simple hypothetical scenario and see if that helps get this through your thick skull-

Suppose you are in some country where a racist genocidal dictator has taken power and he has also taken you as prisoner.  Further suppose that he is asking you to help decide his upcoming genocidal plans and you have one minute to decide between the following 2 options-

A:  he will kill one single black person.

or

B or refuse to answer with A or B: he will kill one million black people.

Do you say (A) or (B/no answer)?
So you dont want to use welfare in place of min wage laws.

Good.

I agree

That was not so hard

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 4:13 pm » wrote: So you dont want to use welfare in place of min wage laws.

Good.

I agree

That was not so hard

No, again- I do not "want" to use either one of these things, as they are both EVIL, you illiterate **** imbecile!  All I am saying is that welfare is a LESSER-OF-TWO-EVILS when compared to moronic MW laws.  Period. 

Let's try a simple hypothetical scenario and see if that helps get this through your thick skull-

Suppose you are in some country where a racist genocidal dictator has taken power and he has also taken you as prisoner.  Further suppose that he is asking you to help decide his upcoming genocidal plans and you have one minute to decide between the following 2 options-

or

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 18 Apr 2021, 4:19 pm » wrote: No, again- I do not "want" to use either one of these things, as they are both EVIL, you illiterate **** imbecile!  All I am saying is that welfare is a LESSER-OF-TWO-EVILS when compared to moronic MW laws.  Period. 

or

I choose option C

I would use my special skills to kill the dictator

Now your hypothetical

A.  Have min wage laws

B.  Use welfare to replace min wage laws

Answer or I will spam this 100 times

Your choice

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 4:22 pm » wrote: I choose option C

I would use my special skills to kill the dictator

Now your hypothetical

A.  Have min wage laws

B.  Use welfare to replace min wage laws

Answer or I will spam this 100 times

Your choice
If you want to play games, then I can do the same-

I choose option C

I would completely abolish all welfare and all moronic MW laws.

See, I can play dumb games too...  If you answer my question as asked, then I will do the same for yours.

Good luck.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 18 Apr 2021, 4:25 pm » wrote: If you want to play games, then I can do the same-

I choose option C

I would completely abolish all welfare and all moronic MW laws.

See, I can play dumb games too...  If you answer my question as asked, then I will do the same for yours.

Good luck.
No I accept that answer.

You want to abolish all welfare and min wage laws

Just say that dude

Now I have it on record

Thanks

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 4:27 pm » wrote: No I accept that answer.

You want to abolish all welfare and min wage laws

Just say that dude

Now I have it on record

Thanks
Why are you acting like this is some big revelation, *******?  I have never, ever denied this.  Hell, as a libertarian, this is standard policy belief, numbskull.  Yes, I fully admit that I am against all forms of EVIL.  Guilty as charged.  Lol... 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 18 Apr 2021, 4:30 pm » wrote: Why are you acting like this is some big revelation, *******?  I have never, ever denied this.  Hell, as a libertarian, this is standard policy belief, numbskull.  Yes, I fully admit that I am against all forms of EVIL.  Guilty as charged.  Lol...

Great.  Then STOP SAYING WE SHOULD REPLACE MIN WAGE WITH WELFARE

YOU ARE JUST LYING

STOP LYING

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 4:31 pm » wrote: Great.  Then STOP SAYING WE SHOULD REPLACE MIN WAGE WITH WELFARE

YOU ARE JUST LYING

STOP LYING
I have never once said that this is my plan for the correct solution, dolt.  You have just foolishly imagined that I have said it because you are either insane or retarded.  All I have said is that welfare is a LESSER-OF-TWO-EVILS compared to moronic MW laws for purposes of debate in this thread.  Period.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 18 Apr 2021, 4:34 pm » wrote: I have never once said that this is my plan for the correct solution, dolt.  You have just foolishly imagined that I have said it because you are either insane or retarded.  All I have said is that welfare is a LESSER-OF-TWO-EVILS compared to moronic MW laws for purposes of debate in this thread.  Period.

And you want neither.

Now I have you on record

You would prefer hungry children starve....quietly

Now its on record.  Thanks

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 4:36 pm » wrote: And you want neither.

Now I have you on record

You would prefer hungry children starve....quietly

Now its on record.  Thanks

So simple logic is apparently not something you understand, huh?  I guess we can add that to the very, very long list of simple things that you just don't see capable of understanding.  Lol...

Pay very close attention to this very simple logic lesson, retard-

For someone to "prefer hungry children starve" simply because they are against government welfare and MW laws, then this would require that government welfare or MW laws to be the ***ONLY*** possible ways to prevent children from starving.

Now, are you claiming that government welfare or MW laws are the ***ONLY*** possible ways to prevent children from starving?

Yes or no?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 18 Apr 2021, 4:42 pm » wrote: So simple logic is apparently not something you understand, huh?  I guess we can add that to the very, very long list of simple things that you just don't see capable of understanding.  Lol...

Pay very close attention to this very simple logic lesson, retard-

For someone to "prefer hungry children starve" simply because they are against government welfare and MW laws, then this would require that government welfare or MW laws to be the ***ONLY*** possible ways to prevent children from starving.

Now, are you claiming that government welfare or MW laws are the ***ONLY*** possible ways to prevent children from starving?

Yes or no?

I keep asking for your plan.

You keep denying you have one

My plan to to increase min wage

What is yours?

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 4:45 pm » wrote: I keep asking for your plan.

You keep denying you have one

My plan to to increase min wage

What is yours?
I never "denied" anything of the sort, you damn idiot.  I absolutely do have a plan, but as I very, very clearly posted above-

The correct solutions to truly help the poor are far more complex than what I have discussed so far in this thread, which is why I have refrained from doing so.  If you simple-minded cretins can't even grasp the extremely simple concept of welfare being a lesser-of-two-evils compared to moronic MW laws, then there is very little chance you will understand something more complicated.

So, are you ready to admit that you have now been educated on this topic such that you fully comprehend that welfare is easily a lesser-of-two-evils compared to moronic MW laws, and thus promise never to advocate for those moronic laws ever again?  If so, you may be ready for some further education.  Just let me know.

Good luck.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 18 Apr 2021, 4:49 pm » wrote: I never "denied" anything of the sort, you damn idiot.  I absolutely do have a plan, but as I very, very clearly posted above-

The correct solutions to truly help the poor are far more complex than what I have discussed so far in this thread, which is why I have refrained from doing so.  If you simple-minded cretins can't even grasp the extremely simple concept of welfare being a lesser-of-two-evils compared to moronic MW laws, then there is very little chance you will understand something more complicated.

So, are you ready to admit that you have now been educated on this topic such that you fully comprehend that welfare is easily a lesser-of-two-evils compared to moronic MW laws, and thus promise never to advocate for those moronic laws ever again?  If so, you may be ready for some further education.  Just let me know.

Good luck.

Debate is over ****.  This goes to the peanut gallery

Smoove Chocolate

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 4:22 pm » wrote: I would use my special skills to kill the dictator

I don’t think anyone has ever died from a blowjob. 8-)  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SmooveChocolate » 18 Apr 2021, 4:59 pm » wrote: I don’t think anyone has ever died from a blowjob. Image

You served in a different military than me gay boy.  LOL

Smoove Chocolate

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 4:59 pm » wrote: Debate is over ****.  This goes to the peanut gallery
You forgot to change screen names. 8-)  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SmooveChocolate » 18 Apr 2021, 5:01 pm » wrote: You forgot to change screen names. Image

I did?  Are you Ilovegaysex?  lol

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 4:59 pm » wrote: Debate is over ****. 

So you are conceding and/or cowardly running away, just like all the other idiot libs I have very easily destroyed in this thread?
This goes to the peanut gallery
What does that mean?

Smoove Chocolate

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 5:02 pm » wrote: I did?  Are you Ilovegaysex?  lol
Never heard of them. Are you Vegas?

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 5:06 pm » wrote: Are you so stupid that you don't know my posts are being removed?
Sorry, I don't live all night and day on message boards like you welfare queen libs.  Some people actually have these things called jobs, families, hobbies, responsibilities, etc..  Who is removing your posts?