By Vegas
04 Feb 2021, 8:23 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Nighthawk » 18 Apr 2021, 5:16 pm » wrote: Sorry, I don't live all night and day on message boards like you welfare queen libs.  Some people actually have these things called jobs, families, hobbies, responsibilities, etc..  Who is removing your posts?
Your **** boyfriend you **** *******.

**** off

The debate is over if I can't make my case

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 5:18 pm » wrote: Your **** boyfriend you **** *******.

**** off

The debate is over if I can't make my case
Well considering that I am not gay and thus I don't have a boyfriend, you are not really answering my question, *******.  Lol...

If someone is deleting your posts, I can guarantee that they are not doing it at my request.  For the record, if anyone is deleting vegasgiant's posts, please stop.  Just let him continue to show how unbelievably **** stupid he is and I will continue to humiliate him with ease.  Thanks.

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 4:36 pm » wrote: And you want neither.

Now I have you on record

You would prefer hungry children starve....quietly

Now its on record.  Thanks
I can tell you one thing for certain- you idiot libs are nothing if you are not predictable.  I knew that you were eventually going to post what you just did a long time ago.  Here is one post from 2019 where I magically foresaw the future - Link.

One thing I have observed from these idiot libs is that when they are getting their asses handed to them in a debate against a conservative, they will often resort to changing the subject by using a fallback claim that their conservative opponent is some kind of heartless bastard that thoroughly enjoys and advocates for poor children to be tortured and starved to death, or something similarly absurd.  They will never actually present any evidence or logical arguments to back up this claim, mind you- they will simply proclaim it as if it is a given fact.  By pretending that they have the moral high ground, they think it somehow eliminates the need to actually refute any opposing arguments or prove their case.  In their warped view, it is basically- "I claim I am good and you are evil, thus I automatically win the debate without having to actually prove anything." I have seen dozens of them go down this path, right before they cowardly run away...

Wow, it is like I am a modern-day ****!!!  Lol...

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 18 Apr 2021, 6:47 pm » wrote: I can tell you one thing for certain- you idiot libs are nothing if you are not predictable.  I knew that you were eventually going to post what you just did a long time ago.  Here is one post from 2019 where I magically foresaw the future - Link.

One thing I have observed from these idiot libs is that when they are getting their asses handed to them in a debate against a conservative, they will often resort to changing the subject by using a fallback claim that their conservative opponent is some kind of heartless bastard that thoroughly enjoys and advocates for poor children to be tortured and starved to death, or something similarly absurd.  They will never actually present any evidence or logical arguments to back up this claim, mind you- they will simply proclaim it as if it is a given fact.  By pretending that they have the moral high ground, they think it somehow eliminates the need to actually refute any opposing arguments or prove their case.  In their warped view, it is basically- "I claim I am good and you are evil, thus I automatically win the debate without having to actually prove anything." I have seen dozens of them go down this path, right before they cowardly run away...

Wow, it is like I am a modern-day ****!!!  Lol...
The debate is over.

You are talking to yourself when only one side is allowed to post

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 18 Apr 2021, 6:30 pm » wrote: Well considering that I am not gay and thus I don't have a boyfriend, you are not really answering my question, *******.  Lol...

If someone is deleting your posts, I can guarantee that they are not doing it at my request.  For the record, if anyone is deleting vegasgiant's posts, please stop.  Just let him continue to show how unbelievably **** stupid he is and I will continue to humiliate him with ease.  Thanks.
It's over sweetheart.   

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 7:51 pm » wrote: It's over sweetheart.
Ah needs money to pays fo watermelons!

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 18 Apr 2021, 7:50 pm » wrote: The debate is over.

You are talking to yourself when only one side is allowed to post
Again, who the hell is stopping you from posting???

And if they are stopping you from posting, how the hell I am seeing your posts such as this one?

Are you just lying to make it seem like you are not just cowardly running away?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 18 Apr 2021, 8:52 pm » wrote: Again, who the hell is stopping you from posting???

And if they are stopping you from posting, how the hell I am seeing your posts such as this one?

Are you just lying to make it seem like you are not just cowardly running away?
You dont understand the peanut gallery.  On this thread he can just remove individual posts.

The debate is over

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 19 Apr 2021, 5:52 am » wrote: You dont understand the peanut gallery.  On this thread he can just remove individual posts.

The debate is over
Who can do this?  Vegas?

@Vegas , can you confirm his claim that you are removing his posts for some reason?  Or, as I suspect, is he just lying because he wants to cowardly run away since he knows he is being destroyed, and is just using this as a lame excuse?

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 19 Apr 2021, 10:12 am » wrote: **** you *******.  Learn how the peanut gallery works first

Where are the details on the peanut gallery?  I don't see anything in the FAQ.
before you call me a liar ****
Lol... you are one to talk.  How many **** times have you falsely accused me of lying throughout this thread, retard?  I have lost count, and you never did apologize for doing so when I proved your claims were false every single time. 

And I have not actually "called" you a liar, I have just said I "suspect" it, as your claims of posts being removed seem very dubious and suspicious. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 19 Apr 2021, 10:31 am » wrote: Where are the details on the peanut gallery?  I don't see anything in the FAQ.

Lol... you are one to talk.  How many **** times have you falsely accused me of lying throughout this thread, retard?  I have lost count, and you never did apologize for doing so when I proved your claims were false every single time. 

And I have not actually "called" you a liar, I have just said I "suspect" it, as your claims of posts being removed seem very dubious and suspicious.
Not my job to teach you the forum.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Nighthawk » 19 Apr 2021, 10:05 am » wrote: Who can do this?  Vegas?

@Vegas , can you confirm his claim that you are removing his posts for some reason?  Or, as I suspect, is he just lying because he wants to cowardly run away since he knows he is being destroyed, and is just using this as a lame excuse?

Yes. It's the peanut gallery. I removed his post because I am sick of this *******'s middle school responses. He throws out 6th grade slogans. I enabled the peanut gallery for serious conversation. His post was nothing more than his usual sophomoric immature crap. I'll continue to do so if he continues. If he wants to act like an adult, then fine. But this thread was meant for adults who want to debate, not for toddlers who love to throw tantrums. 

And yes, you are kicking his ***. However, I wouldn't brag. It's not nice to beat up kids with down syndrome.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

"A chart from The Economic Policy Institute shows how the actual minimum wage has fallen far behind the growth of the economy compared to 50 years ago, when they were practically equal."

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I've always figured....especially when a BLUE WAVE-economy is on the horizon....if a company has to cut some people, free, in-order-to pay $15/hr....those, cut-free, will more-than-likely find a spot with a company that's growing, and needs employees, in-order-to cover increased sales....to the folks who're already making $15/hr!!!!
Zeets2 » wrote:  

Nighthawk

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 19 Apr 2021, 12:22 pm » wrote: Yes. It's the peanut gallery. I removed his post because I am sick of this *******'s middle school responses. He throws out 6th grade slogans. I enabled the peanut gallery for serious conversation. His post was nothing more than his usual sophomoric immature crap. I'll continue to do so if he continues. If he wants to act like an adult, then fine. But this thread was meant for adults who want to debate, not for toddlers who love to throw tantrums. 

So in the deleted post, he wasn't actually making an actual argument to advance the debate, like he is pretending above?  Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:  

Unfortunately, I think you have now given him an excuse for running away, as lame as it may be.  I can see it now - "I could have easily been the very first lib to ever prove Nighthawk wrong and finally put him in his place for a change, but that big meanie Vegas just wouldn't let me!!!"  Lol...
And yes, you are kicking his ***. However, I wouldn't brag. It's not nice to beat up kids with down syndrome.
You are right, it is probably not very nice to trash and humiliate these pitifully stupid little retards like I routinely do, but I just don't suffer fools lightly.  This is especially the case when they are advocating policies like moronic MW laws that cause so much needless harm to some of the most vulnerable people in society, all because they are too damn lazy to educate themselves for once in their lives or to at least stop allowing their liberal masters to brainwash the ever-living **** out of them so damn easily.  When I consider this, I tend to lose all sympathy for these ******* cretins and just unload on them...

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 19 Apr 2021, 3:01 pm » wrote: So in the deleted post, he wasn't actually making an actual argument to advance the debate, like he is pretending above?  Why am I not surprised? Image  

Unfortunately, I think you have now given him an excuse for running away, as lame as it may be.  I can see it now - "I could have easily been the very first lib to ever prove Nighthawk wrong and finally put him in his place for a change, but that big meanie Vegas just wouldn't let me!!!"  Lol...

You are right, it is probably not very nice to trash and humiliate these pitifully stupid little retards like I routinely do, but I just don't suffer fools lightly.  This is especially the case when they are advocating policies like moronic MW laws that cause so much needless harm to some of the most vulnerable people in society, all because they are too damn lazy to educate themselves for once in their lives or to at least stop allowing their liberal masters to brainwash the ever-living **** out of them so damn easily.  When I consider this, I tend to lose all sympathy for these ******* cretins and just unload on them...
Debate with Vegas then.....but you don't even know how the forum works.  LOL

But you lost this one

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Nighthawk » 19 Apr 2021, 3:01 pm » wrote: So in the deleted post, he wasn't actually making an actual argument to advance the debate, like he is pretending above?  Why am I not surprised? Image  

Yes, exactly. It was just him slinging middle school slang as if he was in a shouting match in a playground. He is very predictable. If he is going to act like a 6th grader, then he could at least mix it up. It's always one or a combo of the following:

1. I accept your concession
2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
3. Get my car (that's a reference to me living in Vegas. He thinks everyone here works as a valet chauffer.)
4. You still got nothing...right after you gave him evidence.
5. What" or ""huh, did you say something?"
6. Calls you gay.

This is his pallet when painting his masterpiece of an argument. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 19 Apr 2021, 3:19 pm » wrote: And thus my case is made.  Whatever you do.....don't debate the min wage!!!!!!!   LOL

I already did. I can't debate anything with you. I am surprised Nighthawk wasted his time on a child like you. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 19 Apr 2021, 3:22 pm » wrote: Then the thread is over.  Works for me

LOL! The thread isn't over, you are. LOL!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 19 Apr 2021, 3:22 pm » wrote: LOL! The thread isn't over, you are. LOL!

Then enjoy your continued debate.  Lets see how it goes