This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

How the Modern Liberal Thinks: And Why He’s Convinced That Ignorance Is Bliss
Unlisted
•Mar 3, 2017
https://youtu.be/kckEBAuaehE

Evan Sayet is the lecturer.

7:29
"The modern Liberal will invariably and inevitably side with evil over good, wrong over right, ugly over beautiful, profane over profound and failure over success.

The modern Liberal is not only always wrong, he is always as wrong as wrong can be. Everything he believes about himself and about the World is diametrically opposed to the truth. " 
7:52

8:06
"The modern Liberal is morally and intellectually stunted. His moral and intellectual growth ends at the age of 5 years old. ... Because that's when every American child enters the Kindergarten, enters the Liberal education system..." 8:28

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: How the Modern Liberal Thinks: And Why He’s Convinced That Ignorance Is Bliss
Unlisted
•Mar 3, 2017

"The modern Liberal will invariably and inevitably side with evil over good, wrong over right, ugly over beautiful, profane over profound and failure over success.

The modern Liberal is not only always wrong, he is always as wrong as wrong can be. Everything he believes about himself and about the World is diametrically opposed to the truth. " 

"The modern Liberal is morally and intellectually stunted. His moral and intellectual growth ends at the age of 5 years old. ... Because that's when every American child enters the Kindergarten, enters the Liberal education system..." 8:28
Liberals only control education because conservatives are to weak and powerless to stop them

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Posted by a ******* Putin-loving EURO-TRASH SCUMBAG!

LEAVE IT TO AN RNC CULTIST "HERITAGE" FOUNDATION SCUMBAG TO MISREPRESENT "LIBERALS!" 
:die:   :rofl:  

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: How the Modern Liberal Thinks: And Why He’s Convinced That Ignorance Is Bliss
Unlisted
•Mar 3, 2017

stupid

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

I'm tempted to NOT add insult to whatever injury this video might inflict to your Liberal psyche.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 12:15 pm » wrote: I'm tempted to NOT add insult to whatever injury this video might inflict to your Liberal psyche.

I never look at videos. I suspect people who post videos never look at anyone else's videos, too.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 06 Feb 2021, 12:09 pm » wrote: Liberals only control education because conservatives are to weak and powerless to stop them
A correction.

Liberals only control education because conservatives are too weak and powerless to stop them

Not "to" weak...

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 06 Feb 2021, 12:17 pm » wrote: I never look at videos. I suspect people who post videos never look at anyone else's videos, too.
"I never look at videos. I suspect people who post videos never look at anyone else's videos, too."

In America the better choice would be, "either," instead of, "too."

It's like you secretly WANT US to know you are a foreigner.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: "I never look at videos. I suspect people who post videos never look at anyone else's videos, too."

uh huh

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: "I never look at videos. I suspect people who post videos never look at anyone else's videos, too."

My grammar was correct and you're a **** moron.

omh

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 06 Feb 2021, 12:23 pm » wrote: My grammar was correct and you're a **** moron.
perfected grammar is the first indication of completely boxed in mentality serving dead people's ideas on how life should turnout beyond mutually evolving so far.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: A correction.

Liberals only control education because conservatives are too weak and powerless to stop them

Not "to" weak...

I agree.  Conservatives are just helpless

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 06 Feb 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: Posted by a ******* Putin-loving EURO-TRASH SCUMBAG!

LEAVE IT TO AN RNC CULTIST "HERITAGE" FOUNDATION SCUMBAG TO MISREPRESENT "LIBERALS!" 
Image   Image

:wah:  

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 06 Feb 2021, 12:29 pm » wrote: I agree.  Conservatives are just helpless
And Vagisil is for smelly pussies.

Lucky you know your place.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 12:32 pm » wrote: And Vagisil is for smelly pussies.

I accept your concession that conservatives are weak and powerless. 

That was easy.  Lol

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Unlisted
•Mar 3, 2017

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a0/58/79 ... bcc010.jpg

omh

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 12:32 pm » wrote: And Vagisil is for smelly pussies.

isn't that summer's eve.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 06 Feb 2021, 12:23 pm » wrote: My grammar was correct and you're a **** moron.
You silly loser.

You think that if you 'stand your ground' enough that you can turn anything that's actually wrong, to your favor.

Wrong is just fkn wrong.

"The modern Liberal is not only always wrong, he is always as wrong as wrong can be. Everything he believes about himself and about the World is diametrically opposed to the truth." - Evan Sayet

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: You silly loser.

You think that if you 'stand your ground' enough that you can turn anything that's actually wrong, to your favor.

Wrong is just fkn wrong.

"The modern Liberal is not only always wrong, he is always as wrong as wrong can be. Everything he believes about himself and about the World is diametrically opposed to the truth." - Evan Sayet

zzzzzzzz

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

omh » 06 Feb 2021, 12:35 pm » wrote: isn't that summer's eve.
:die:   :clap:   :rofl: