This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 06 Feb 2021, 1:06 pm » wrote: Awww.  You're crying now.   Lol

Concession noted
Vagisil, is Cartman your hero?

South Park - Cartman Eats Vagisil
https://youtu.be/am3ewEqG7Aw

Vagisil, is it working? Do you feel dumber than you were yesterday?

:die:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 1:25 pm » wrote: Vagisil, is Cartman your hero?

South Park - Cartman Eats Vagisil
https://youtu.be/am3ewEqG7Aw

Vagisil, is it working? Do you feel dumber than you were yesterday?

Awwwww.

You have nothing 

I love it

You have completely conceded.  Lol

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

solon » 06 Feb 2021, 1:22 pm » wrote: Same old same old. Anotehr CHILDISH PUNK post by someone SO STUPID they are all he can do. NEVER can he address any substance or ANY issue just preplanned childish PUNK posts. MY GOD you are stupid  We ALL accept your SURRENDER childish PUNK
Here's some substance for you.

LOL

How the Modern Liberal Thinks: And Why He’s Convinced That Ignorance Is Bliss
Unlisted
•Mar 3, 2017
https://youtu.be/kckEBAuaehE

Evan Sayet is the lecturer.

7:29
"The modern Liberal will invariably and inevitably side with evil over good, wrong over right, ugly over beautiful, profane over profound and failure over success."

"The modern Liberal is not only always wrong, he is always as wrong as wrong can be. Everything he believes about himself and about the World is diametrically opposed to the truth. " 7:52

8:06
"The modern Liberal is morally and intellectually stunted. His moral and intellectual growth ends at the age of 5 years old. ... Because that's when every American child enters the Kindergarten, enters the Liberal education system..."
8:28

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: Here's some substance for you.

LOL

Unlisted
•Mar 3, 2017

"The modern Liberal will invariably and inevitably side with evil over good, wrong over right, ugly over beautiful, profane over profound and failure over success."

"The modern Liberal is not only always wrong, he is always as wrong as wrong can be. Everything he believes about himself and about the World is diametrically opposed to the truth. " 7:52

"The modern Liberal is morally and intellectually stunted. His moral and intellectual growth ends at the age of 5 years old. ... Because that's when every American child enters the Kindergarten, enters the Liberal education system..."
So you have nothing?

Nothing at all?

HAHAHAHAHA 

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 06 Feb 2021, 1:27 pm » wrote: Awwwww.

You have nothing 

I love it

You have completely conceded.  Lol
A rave review!

More to come.

At your request.

LOLOL

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: Here's some substance for you.

LOL

Unlisted
•Mar 3, 2017

you're a **** moron

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

YOu are a LIAR .Just because a screechmonkey who works for a RIGHWING THINK TANK says it does not make it substance TRAITOR. You are A LAIR. Your BS is nothing but liberals are poopy head STUPIDITY.  You are A LIAR as I have PROVEN many tiems yo uare A TRAITOR and your childish PUNK BS is boring. You aer even too STUPID to make up your OWN BS you nned the screechmonkeys who do your thihking FOR you to do even THAT

You are pahetic a  LAIR and a TRAITOR and thats what you are always going to be

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 1:31 pm » wrote: A rave review!

More to come.

At your request.

LOLOL

Whatever you do....dont debate.

Just keep conceding.  Lol

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

No, a correction.

Only AFTER I **** yo Mammy's brains out did she became a moron.

Last edited by PXiZ1102 on 06 Feb 2021, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 1:33 pm » wrote: No, a correction.

Still nothing....huh?  Lol

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 06 Feb 2021, 1:32 pm » wrote: Whatever you do....dont debate.

Just keep conceding.  Lol
You don't seem to understand.

The contest has been decided.

You just haven't been able to recognize it yet.

:mrgreen:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 1:37 pm » wrote: You don't seem to understand.

The contest has been decided.

You just haven't been able to recognize it yet.

Finally.

You accept your concession 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 1:33 pm » wrote: No, a correction.

Did you give him a “Muttley”?  Lmoa!

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

solon » 06 Feb 2021, 1:32 pm » wrote: YOu are a LIAR .Just because a screechmonkey who works for a RIGHWING THINK TANK says it does not make it substance TRAITOR. You are A LAIR. Your BS is nothing but liberals are poopy head STUPIDITY.  You are A LIAR as I have PROVEN many tiems yo uare A TRAITOR and your childish PUNK BS is boring. You aer even too STUPID to make up your OWN BS you nned the screechmonkeys who do your thihking FOR you to do even THAT

You are pahetic a  LAIR and a TRAITOR and thats what you are always going to be
 "You are A LAIR." 
" ... a  LAIR and a ..."

I don't speak French, but I do know an attempted compliment when I see one.
Collaborative Dictionary     French-English
dans l'air
exp.
in the air

I recognize that I must appear to be like a 'god' to you.

Ah, and although I can understand your sentiment, alas, I am just a man.

A smarter man than you, certainly.

But realistically, just a man.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Huey » 06 Feb 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote: Did you give him a “Muttley”?  Lmoa!
Yes. And it felt great!

LOLOL

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

You ARE a LIAR all those generalizations about liberals are LIES you KNOW you are a LIAR. You did not post that BS because you thought it was TRUE you KNOW FOR A FACT you cannot possibly substantiate ANY of it. You didnt post it to make a POINT you posted it to hopefully annoy or anger someone. You posted it NOT because it was true or you THOUGHT it was true you didnt CARE how true it was only how it would annoy someone in other words you POSTED IT TO BE A PUNK and you ARE a PUNK.  They are LIES and you know it You are a LIAR and you know that too and I do speak French not real well wouldnd say I was fluent but I do speak it a bit took three years of Frenhch.  GOD you are stupid but give us anotehr CHILDISH PUNK post with ZERO substance just you HOPING DESPEREATELY that another LIE about liberals might annoy someone

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants » 06 Feb 2021, 12:39 pm » wrote: Why are conservatives so weak and powerless?
Because intellectual conservatives think just like you do, they don't think, they compare interpretations of same events and create societies around the denial now is eternity.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

PXiZ1102 » 06 Feb 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: How the Modern Liberal Thinks: And Why He’s Convinced That Ignorance Is Bliss
Unlisted
•Mar 3, 2017

"The modern Liberal will invariably and inevitably side with evil over good, wrong over right, ugly over beautiful, profane over profound and failure over success.

The modern Liberal is not only always wrong, he is always as wrong as wrong can be. Everything he believes about himself and about the World is diametrically opposed to the truth. " 
7:52

"The modern Liberal is morally and intellectually stunted. His moral and intellectual growth ends at the age of 5 years old. ... Because that's when every American child enters the Kindergarten, enters the Liberal education system..." 8:28
We have a serious issue with mental illness in the current year. Sure. It also does exist on both 'Sides'.

But instead of blaming the insane people...ask yourself WHO and WHAT made them insane, and WHY?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Vegasgiants » 06 Feb 2021, 12:09 pm » wrote: Liberals only control education because conservatives are to weak and powerless to stop them
It is the job of the modern 'Conservative' to lose gracefully to 'Liberals'.

That is what they are paid to do.

The liberals can offer infinite money for bribes because they control the banks.

The only 'Concession' that 'liberals' are willing to make to 'Conservatives' is to use the military to fight enemies of Israel and to maintain Jewish dominance over the financial industry.

That just happens regardless of what people brainwashed by our 'Education system' think about it (regardless of their being trained to be anti war and anti capitalist)...at that point their opinions magically do not matter.

So to be honest...everyone is weak and ineffective in this country...except Jews.

The only divisions in this country happen along ethnic lines...not political parties.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

FOS » 06 Feb 2021, 3:52 pm » wrote: We have a serious issue with mental illness in the current year. Sure. It also does exist on both 'Sides'.

But instead of blaming the insane people...ask yourself WHO and WHAT made them insane, and WHY?
Consider the OTHER possibility, Eyenstain.

:P