This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Biden To AFFIRM TRANSATLANTIC TIES
February 19, 2021
"When Joe Biden last addressed the Munich Security Conference two years ago, he made a promise to a packed-in crowd at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof.
"This too shall pass," Biden said in 2019, lamenting the isolationist turn the US took under then-President Donald Trump. "We will be back."
On Friday, Biden will declare that "America is back" as he returns -- virtually -- to the annual security conference to reaffirm the U.S. position of global leadership, the power of its alliances and the resilience of democracy -- in the United States AND abroad.".

omh

Share      Unread post

That old fart surprised me, He might even make the SOTU address. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I won't watch it anymore than I watched Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, bush, Reagan, Carter.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

omh » 19 Feb 2021, 10:06 am » wrote:

That old fart..... Image
Move-along, there, Needy.
You're still drawing flies.

omh

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 19 Feb 2021, 10:22 am » wrote: Image
Move-along, there, Needy.
You're still drawing flies.
ha ha ha ha ha I don't need validation, your whole group think does.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

omh » 19 Feb 2021, 10:06 am » wrote: That old fart surprised me, He might even make the SOTU address. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I won't watch it anymore than I watched Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, bush, Reagan, Carter.

omh

Share      Unread post

Guess I did take her job away. Showing how life is naturally eternally separated without mystery or supreme beings. Peace on earth for a species never at peace with being eternally separated in plain sight as biologically sustaining the numbers so far.

Hank

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 19 Feb 2021, 9:37 am » wrote: Biden To AFFIRM TRANSATLANTIC TIES
February 19, 2021
"When Joe Biden last addressed the Munich Security Conference two years ago, he made a promise to a packed-in crowd at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof.
"This too shall pass," Biden said in 2019, lamenting the isolationist turn the US took under then-President Donald Trump. "We will be back."
On Friday, Biden will declare that "America is back" as he returns -- virtually -- to the annual security conference to reaffirm the U.S. position of global leadership, the power of its alliances and the resilience of democracy -- in the United States AND abroad.".

America is back doing the dirty work of nations unable to protect their own interests. 

Just because you don't mind paying for the national defense of other countries Dosen't mean I don't. 

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Hank » 19 Feb 2021, 10:44 am » wrote:

America is back doing the dirty work of nations unable to protect their own interests. 

Just because you don't mind paying for the national defense of other countries Dosen't mean I don't.

I'm guessing you've never been accused o' being a PoliSci Major.
2/27/17 - “If you don’t fund the State Department fully, then I need to buy more ammunition ultimately," Mattis said, before members of Congress at a National Security Advisory Council meeting, the US Global Leadership Coalition notes." 
.Image

WATCH YOUR HEAD!!!!!!

omh

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 19 Feb 2021, 11:05 am » wrote: Image
2/27/17 - “If you don’t fund the State Department fully, then I need to buy more ammunition ultimately," Mattis said, before members of Congress at a National Security Advisory Council meeting, the US Global Leadership Coalition notes." 
.Image

WATCH YOUR HEAD!!!!!!

You don't guess, you divert using other people's ideas to accomplish it. you are a career freeloader deamnding your fair share because you equally occupy space as anything else does.

the useful villages of idiots people.

Hank

Share      Unread post

.Image

WATCH YOUR HEAD!!!!!!

Funny how you hold a general in high regards that has been at the front of two twenty year wars. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

One of these is a **** eating dog. The other is a hyena.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Hank » 19 Feb 2021, 5:05 pm » wrote:
.Image

WATCH YOUR HEAD!!!!!!

Funny how you hold a general in high regards that has been at the front of two twenty year wars. 

Yeah.....those personal-experiences have always swayed me, more, than fantasies o' Spanky Trump's new-reality.