This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 21 Feb 2021, 12:58 pm » wrote: It's easier for me, I'm not a delusional narcissist and I actually answer questions...

Yea...

You got

"Senile savior"

Memes

and Vag's pathetic shtick.

Vag's...

Geebus.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Oh my GOD OP is pathetic. The TRUMP virus has killed almost 500.000 with the HELP of Donald Trump who DISMANTLED the pandemic group who RIDICULED those wearing masks and distancing who GOT IN THE WAY of massive testing telling then to SLOW DOWN THE TESTING. Who BULLIED the governors to reopen too soon spurring a HUGE uptick in the inefctions there. Who held COVID BUFFET supespreader events which IGNORED state mandats about meetings and caused uptics of infection everywhere he want. Trump was ACTIVELY TRYING to get Americans KILLED by the virus and now that Biden is in office and the INFECTION AND HOSPITALIZATION RATES ARE PLUMETTING a PATHETIC TRAITOR and BRAINWASHED MORON wants to blame BIDEN for the deaths since he took office? This is how STUPID and how BRAINWASHED TeasonMonkeys are. The DEATHS are of people who got the virus WEEKS AGO for the most part. GOD TreasonMonkeys are the STUPIDEST most pathetic BRAINWASHED MORONS on the planet

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 21 Feb 2021, 12:58 pm » wrote: It's easier for me, I'm not a delusional narcissist and I actually answer questions...

and I actually answer questions...
We just went through this, dotard..

I can appreciate why you would choose to emulate Vag...

Steal his RuleIdiot..

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Jantje_Smit » 21 Feb 2021, 8:56 am » wrote: Why not... you snowflakes had no trouble blaming Trump while he was in white house.. now it's the turn of your senile idol...

And your mask nazi propaganda still sucks, you really need to come up with something better

Idiot Euro trailer trash wants Americans to ignore that RNC cultist scum are still running around in gatherings maskless because the 🍊🐷 convinced them it doesn't matter.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 21 Feb 2021, 7:32 am » wrote: Yes, we are hanging it on Biden.
You **** maintained it was Trump that murdered.
Now it's Biden, YOUR choice, that murders.

OWN IT, *******.
Deezer Geezr wants Americans to ignore that RNC cultist scum are still running around in gatherings maskless because the ImageImage convinced them it doesn't matter.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Feb 2021, 5:49 am » wrote: So come on now. Give braindead the credit for the vaccine. We expect it. stoopid.  Biden isn't acting fast enough.  Impeach him.. He hasn't a brain between his ears. I never thought I'd see the day a dementia patient was supposedly a POTUS.
U are living on Planet Fox without a brain or a mask. :rofl:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
supraTruth » 21 Feb 2021, 3:44 pm » wrote: U are living on Planet Fox without a brain or a mask. Image
Masks don't work? Why do two. No I am not. I get so much news? we've talked about our news travels? Why are you lying? I have political views on both sides of the isle. What's the matter WITH YOU? I'm just asking? you know Supra.. I will give you some Omh kind of advice..  Shut the bull **** off! I mean it. :blush:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

supraTruth » 21 Feb 2021, 3:36 pm » wrote: All I got is namecalling, me reel dum.
Got logic?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 21 Feb 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: Masks don't work? Why do two. No I am not. I get so much news? we've talked about our news travels? Why are you lying? I have political views on both sides of the isle. What's the matter WITH YOU? I'm just asking? you know Supra.. I will give you some Omh kind of advice..  Shut the bull **** off! I mean it. Image
Masks do work..

They will not immunize you.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 21 Feb 2021, 7:32 am » wrote: Yes, we are hanging it on Biden.
You **** maintained it was Trump that murdered.
Now it's Biden, YOUR choice, that murders.

OWN IT, *******.
No problem..

You want to define the metric?

COVID deaths on watch?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Quote changing RNC cultist scum are just typical RNC cultist scum. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

supraTruth » 21 Feb 2021, 4:03 pm » wrote: Quote changing RNC cultist scum are just typical RNC cultist scum.

All you guys do that. I just try to fit in.
Take it up with your brethren so they stop that ****.
Then I won't feel so comfortable doing it.
:wave:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Blackvegetable » 21 Feb 2021, 4:03 pm » wrote: No problem..

You want to define the metric?

COVID deaths on watch?

66.6% question post.

Keep working on that. We expect more from a genius.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 21 Feb 2021, 4:02 pm » wrote: Masks do work..

They will not immunize you.
They Do NOT work. that's why they are telling everyone to wear TWO? and it IS spreading. Where is the Bull **** gonna end BV. seriously. And I refuse to argue it.. because if masks were working. why would a person need TWO. put  a plastic bag on your head. With a huge twisty tie. Then your safe! F -you BV  :twisted:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 21 Feb 2021, 4:07 pm » wrote: They Do NOT work. that's why they are telling everyone to wear TWO? and it IS spreading. Where is the Bull **** gonna end BV. seriously. And I refuse to argue it.. because if masks were working. why would a person need TWO. put  a plastic bag on your head. With a huge twisty tie. Then your safe! F -you BV  Image
Cyndi,

There are many things beyond your ken; nearly none within its reach.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Feb 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: Masks don't work? Why do two. No I am not. I get so much news? we've talked about our news travels? Why are you lying? I have political views on both sides of the isle. What's the matter WITH YOU? I'm just asking? you know Supra.. I will give you some Omh kind of advice..  Shut the bull **** off! I mean it. Image
Then U know that they have explained that a 2nd mask helps close of the leaks around an ill fitting 1st mask.  Masks work when every1 uses them & avoid crowds as much as possible.

An abundance of caution is always recommended in dangerous situations.

Do U have this problem to?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 21 Feb 2021, 4:07 pm » wrote: 66.6% question post.

Keep working on that. We expect more from a genius.
It's your **** beef, Slizzy..

Try again

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
supraTruth » 21 Feb 2021, 4:10 pm » wrote: Then U know that they have explained that a 2nd mask helps close of the leaks around an ill fitting 1st mask.  Masks work when every1 uses them & avoid crowds as much as possible.

An abundance of caution is always recommended in dangerous situations.

Do U have this problem to?
Go F yourself.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 21 Feb 2021, 4:05 pm » wrote: All you guys do that. I just try to fit in.
Take it up with your brethren so they stop that ****.
Then I won't feel so comfortable doing it.
Nope, only RNC cultist scum change the quotes of others.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Isabel » 21 Feb 2021, 10:10 am » wrote: MY FAULT!!!!"
Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image
Yeah, it is. Thanks for voting. :\  

I told you that childish grade B screenplay **** is worthless.
Either you are close to braindead or an attention whore.

Either one is equally entertaining.