This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Defend the history of human errors done ancestrally, legislate a false morality, legality, ethics on how to control outcomes to living within the space of mutually evolving so far.

those that fail to admit how things became absolutely corrupted ancestrally socially don't want to correct how to manage outcomes from now on, probably because they are in command.

all the don't ask won't tell policies of deep state of mind secrets kinetic results don't keep in plain sight as peronally navigating by residents mutually evolving so far.

Biology governs eternal separation of life naturally timed apart in this atmosphere, not contextual concepts of whatifisms and whataboutisms arguing would, could, should selling hope, faith, charity seeking power, wealth, fame delivering mayhem, madness, misery until extinction event hits fruition.
Last edited by omh on 21 Feb 2021, 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Being unable to speak English is a mistake.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Feb 2021, 4:33 am » wrote: Being unable to speak English is a mistake.
Everyone has a right to choose what social identity they want cradle to graveand for over 50 years I never found one that fit what I am. Dec.4, 2007 those engineering societal evolution outcomes gave me what I needed. I changed the name of my original idea but its mission was to create a bloodless Armageddon where the honest soles of reproduciton would inherit the Earth from the absolute corruption that came with power of suggesting anything else is possible if people just ignore biology sustains eternal separation of replacements so far.

Not being honest with your instinctive awareness to your proportionate point of displacement within the ever changing population you experience never being the same total sum twice so far, your social identity is a career in denying why, how, what you remain in plain sight.

Now you have where, when, and who you pretend you aren't equally occupying space so far. Damn you walked into that thinking intellectual ideology is invincible.
Last edited by omh on 21 Feb 2021, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 4:35 am » wrote: Not being honest with your instinctive awareness to your proportionate point of displacement within the ever changing populaiton you experience never being the same total sum twice so far, your social identity is a career in denying why, how, what you remain in plain sight.

Now you have where, when, and who you pretend you aren't equally occupying space so far. Damn you walked into that thinking intellectual ideology is invincible.
Okay. I walked into it and still feel totally unvinced.

Maybe I really am invincible.

Kneel to your god.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Feb 2021, 4:41 am » wrote: Okay. I walked into it and still feel totally unvinced.

Maybe I really am invincible.

Kneel to your god.
I have an understanding to kinetic flow of details never duplicated from now on with life being balanced between actions of erosion and reactions of decomposition of results being equally timed apart so far never the same lifetimes twice from now on. Kinetic eternity beyond your existential denial living is limited to mutually evolving now in plain sight.

FOS

Share      Unread post

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 4:45 am » wrote: I have an understanding to kinetic flow of details never duplicated from now on with life being balanced between actions of erosion and reactions of decomposition of results being equally timed apart so far never the same lifetimes twice from now on. Kinetic eternity beyond your existential denial living is limited to mutually evolving now in plain sight.
Kneel.

omh

Share      Unread post

your ideology has imploded, just deniers keep it going.

FOS

Share      Unread post

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 4:56 am » wrote: your ideology has imploded, just deniers keep it going.
Deny.

And kneel.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Feb 2021, 5:06 am » wrote: Deny.

And kneel.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. finally. the denier is commanding me to deny what life is in plain sight of naturally displaced so his history lives on. How empty you must feel right now that some reproduction instinctively erased so many possibilities offered by humanity since dawn of civilization in one silly post of gibberish most people won't accept anyway.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Donald Trump...cross Mitch McConnell at your peril. 

Mitch has far more political savvy than Trump does. 

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

DennisTheMenace » 21 Feb 2021, 7:08 am » wrote:
Mitch has for more political savvy than Trump does. 
DUH?!!!

The novice Trump has been in politics (since 2015, barely) 5yrs whereas MitchMc has been in politics (since 1967, nearly) 55yrs; YOU REALLY ARE ONE STUUUUUPID sombiiiich, eh?

omh

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 21 Feb 2021, 7:08 am » wrote: Image

Donald Trump...cross Mitch McConnell at your peril. 

Mitch has far more political savvy than Trump does. 

made up cow patties. Your usual copy and paste material.

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 21 Feb 2021, 7:29 am » wrote: DUH?!!!

The novice Trump has been in politics (since 2015, barely) 5yrs whereas MitchMc has been in politics (since 1967, nearly) 55yrs; YOU REALLY ARE ONE STUUUUUPID sombiiiich, eh?

experts in reality, have little understanding of actual life in real time. If they do, they are completely dishonest about it socially, ancestrally speaking.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 3:56 am » wrote: Those That Will Not Learn From their Own Mistakes
......Will most-often get straightened-out by their kids.....who've been TAUGHT "Doing The Right Thing".....is STILL A REAL THING!!!!
THE
GENESIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-UOMpRYPAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohJ6T1pFalI
Young Evangelicals Slowly Shifting Away From Traditional Abstinence-Only, Anti-Contraception Views
Why I Left the Right: How Studying Religion Made Me a Liberal

Image.
Last edited by Phoenix68.2.0 on 21 Feb 2021, 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

what is a "right" thing when all that remains "left" in place is absolutely corrupted? all the legislated morality, legality, ethics doesn't slow it down getting worse every generation.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 8:43 am » wrote:

what is a "right" thing when all that remains "left" in place is absolutely corrupted?
What.....your shopping's been interrupted??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85uQFdq4u-U

omh

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 21 Feb 2021, 8:52 am » wrote:  Image
What.....your shopping's been interrupted??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85uQFdq4u-U
I am not shopping for possibiltiies, I am offerring instinctive understanding to self evident biological conclusions occupying space so far.

omh

Share      Unread post

use your own ideas, I do. I am surrounded by disciples of idealists reciting possibilities that just don't add up to life limited to biology keeping the population eternally separated now, by the numbers ancestrally timed apart so far.

omh

Share      Unread post

All you people standing your ground on what your ancestry will defend to extinction, and I stand the time I get for being biologically separated so far. Everyone avoids what they don't want to understand and expects next generation and tomorrow to correct the behavior going on now as combined historically so far, intellectual insanity is curable with using your evolved fertilized cell as biologically designed to operate..